After the 100 post for newbie, what the admin should do next? so the forum become more useless. - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

After the 100 post for newbie, what the admin should do next? so the forum become more useless.

On 1/12/2019 at 10:34, redamoun said:

Si miras mi perfil, encontrarás que dejo de publicar por menos de una semana, y eso es por una buena razón, estaba leyendo y viendo casi todas las publicaciones en este foro, y llegué a una conclusión:
el el número de respuestas debe definirse con un límite, porque por lo que vi y todavía lo veo ahora, es que después de aproximadamente 65 repeticiones, no hay nada que agregar, los usuarios comienzan a usar palabras de todas las repeticiones para hacer un responde a la misma publicación, y el foro se llena de temas inútiles.
En mi opinión, el moderador debe presentar algunas reglas nuevas, por lo que los usuarios deben trabajar más, de lo contrario, este foro estará en un gran lío.

Entonces, ¿quién está conmigo? dime por qué y quién no justifica por qué.

Your comment is very accurate and i also think the admin has to do something about it but i also think it's responsibility of the creator of the topic to close it, so as not to receive more comments, when he/she has no doubts about it.

i think your comment or post are copy paste of other or useless because my post are always count and sometime 2-3 post delete but most posts are counted

In most cases I agree with you but only the admin can handle it to increase the good post / reply.  They can give new rules about this but only create new events / campaigns for the old members.  It is also important for us to discuss more sections with many languages.

I find this post valid, though I often find repeated posts .We can't do anything because everything is still allowed and the posts we make aren't deleted

The forum is full with topics that have the same questions. There is nothing to do in this case other than responding with a similar answer to all topics since you have nothing else to post 

What more should the admin do if his 100 posts are full! The admin may have brought a new topic to him. So that more can be learned about crypto. And those who post invalid will take strict measures against them.

Edited by Sourav43

We all here to earn or gain profit in every post we do but we should not forget that we also here to share knowledge and insights. I do a understand your concern. Repetitions of replies in a certain post is kinda understandable for me but of course it is different if it already a copy and paste. 

On 12/1/2019 at 10:09 PM, Migo said:

Actually we need more sections here, I think with this we can post and share a different informations, I mean now we have this sections and they almost full with repeated topics and sometimes we find ourselves limited and there is nothing new we have to create 

I agree with you it must be done the community must contain some things new and publisher have to create subjects which add more value to the cryptotalk.org platform thank you for your answer my respect

On 1/20/2020 at 9:27 AM, Bomb Abdulah said:

Maybe we need more strict regulation,  so that all member will respect all forum rules.  

there are many strict rules here in this forum and if anyone break this rules than he must get warning points and after 5 warnings his account will be banned.

On 12/1/2019 at 5:34 PM, redamoun said:

If you take a look to my profile, you will find that i stop posting for at less one week, and thats is for a good reason, i was reading and watching almost all post in this forum, and i came with one conclusion:
The number of respond must be defined with a limit, because from what i had see and i'm still see it right now, is that after about 65 replay, there is nothing to add, users start to use words from all replay to make a respond to the same post, and the forum become full of unuseless topics.
In my opinion Moderator need to come out with some new rules, so the users need to do more work, otherwise this forum will be in a big mess.

So who are with me? tell me why, and who are not? justify why.

Yes you make a good point here the moderators need to set posting rules so that these forum won't be jeopardize by useless posts every where

Complete your first 100 posts as quickly as possible, then your status becomes "member jr". After that you have a limit of 30 posts per day, each post will be paid 1,000 satoshi. Don't forget to make at least 100 characters and don't contain spam.

3 hours ago, Dekay said:

Ya it will be a good step because many people just copy the comments of others and paste it in their own simple langauge and seriously it is disgusting 

Hahahaha ..... funny stings that say disgusting is only because of copying other people's comments but it is also true that copying other people's comments shouldn't actually be on this forum because it will be blocked by the moderator if they force it and it's better they have to make your own useful posts.

I agree but in these useless topics many useful information will rises because there are many members on this forum and they are reply on a topic with their own thoughts and this is the rule of this forum that every member have his own thought and when a reader read their experiences then he will able to choose the right way .

i don't know much about this website i'm new here my friend tells me about this website he give me a task to reply 100 comments to 100 topics so i'm doing this after that he tell me about next.

When wo complete the 100 post then every day we posted the 30 post  that is to much less minium 50 post every day because this 30 post incoming salery is so less  so upgrade the 50 post

This forum gives easy task to earn like  complete 100 post and start earning. then so many new members want earn easy money so they do spam in this forum, like post repeated topics and do copy paste articles so I think admin add some other section, to write fresh topics and don't allows spammers in this section.

On 2/8/2020 at 5:10 AM, Belal869 said:

Yes i am also agree with you..i am really appreciate your work brother.you did a very good job.i am agree with you because i am also thinking that the forums is not enough for this huge member.so they should make more forums here.

See it is totally fair. They filter posts on the other side they approve only the ones following rules. It is fantastic way to avoid spam from the public forum. And the community start to make positive decisions about the thoughts which they discussed I think it is a good idea and good rules I hope you agree with me thanks. 

On 12/1/2019 at 11:34 PM, redamoun said:

If you take a look to my profile, you will find that i stop posting for at less one week, and thats is for a good reason, i was reading and watching almost all post in this forum, and i came with one conclusion:
The number of respond must be defined with a limit, because from what i had see and i'm still see it right now, is that after about 65 replay, there is nothing to add, users start to use words from all replay to make a respond to the same post, and the forum become full of unuseless topics.
In my opinion Moderator need to come out with some new rules, so the users need to do more work, otherwise this forum will be in a big mess.

Good idea sir....

So this forum bigger and bigger that useful for everyone not just for the user. More useful topic, more learning for member, not just chit chat topic.

Every day, many beginners who publish without restrictions and randomly and without choosing the appropriate section join, so supervisors need to permanently monitor topics and clean them from unhelpful topics.

I think moderators should create new sections in which we create different and unique topics. There should be a system in which people can delete spam and copied posts 

On 12/1/2019 at 5:34 PM, redamoun said:

You are right, the forum is currently full of frequent and unhelpful responses and posts, but I know that the moderators are making a great effort to clean it up, as many of these responses are deleted daily and this is a good thing.

Not all beginners were really messing the forum. Some of them who were mostly into plagiarism.  The forum  is not really messed up before but when more and more newbies signed up, they just posted irrelevant topics and some were copying Internet's details on cryptocurrencies.

I get your point, but i think moderators and administrators of this forum knows more what to do to make thr forum good as it is to be.

9 hours ago, Arafat1234 said:

I know this forum is getting bigger every day so my idea is that admins can't stop those spammers here in crypts, but they can minimize them by other rules. Further filtering should be done to filter out those who want to join here.

Useful or interesting

That's why 100 posts are required here to prevent spammers or just reduce it. This forum is increasing in number so members of the spammers are growing too. So To prevent this the admin has raised the required posts here which were previously 50 posts Only now 100 posts.

I think this forum seeks the best and will achieve good results. We have to read the rules of this forum because any violation exposes us to get a warning point from moderators and after 5 warning points the ban will applied. I hope that I will continue in this forum because, and it will add all the benefits.