IDAX SCAM Alert! - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bitxalt

IDAX SCAM Alert!

3 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

that's maybe a lesson for everyone when it come to depositing make sure that you do a research about that kind of website and read some reviews about that.

It is indeed now a lesson I have acquired to my experience and I will make sure i don't make use of such exchanger since it has appeared to be scam.

14 hours ago, el-Muhammady said:

It is indeed now a lesson I have acquired to my experience and I will make sure i don't make use of such exchanger since it has appeared to be scam.

Most of the new exchangers are very scam only few of them can be trusted make good research before investing any of your funds due to fake volumes they use.

On 8/14/2020 at 7:17 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

Most of the new exchangers are very scam only few of them can be trusted make good research before investing any of your funds due to fake volumes they use.

Noted mates, I will always make a deep research before joining any one I come across now because it seems only the likes of binance, yobit, kucoin and Coinbase are legit exchangers.

22 minutes ago, el-Muhammady said:

Noted mates, I will always make a deep research before joining any one I come across now because it seems only the likes of binance, yobit, kucoin and Coinbase are legit exchangers.

They are legit exchangers buddy because I often use them. Most especially the kucoin and yobit Exchange are the best exchangers I used.

On 8/15/2020 at 2:24 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

They are legit exchangers buddy because I often use them. Most especially the kucoin and yobit Exchange are the best exchangers I used.

I personally like yobit exchanger because aside exchanging coins you can as well earn some free coins after performing some task for them on your social media accounts an for that i think they should be among the top exchangers.

17 hours ago, el-Muhammady said:

I personally like yobit exchanger because aside exchanging coins you can as well earn some free coins after performing some task for them on your social media accounts an for that i think they should be among the top exchangers.

They give airdrops and some free coins but I don't see it something that you can sell. The coins are priceless since we cannot sell it anymore and we cannot sell it.

On 8/9/2020 at 7:54 AM, taylorzed1 said:

Man I used this exchange almost directly and managed to escape the scam she gave, I always left a sum of mine there to participate in some events, but I took my money from there and after 2 weeks the exchange deceived everyone, I am very sad for the people who lost their money

I am still waiting the next announcement regarding this exchange. I do not know CEO who rushed away by taking private Key of cold wallet got arrested or not but I am one of the victim from this exchange as it has ate $300 worth of BTC. 

12 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

They give airdrops and some free coins but I don't see it something that you can sell. The coins are priceless since we cannot sell it anymore and we cannot sell it.

Yes most of the coins they share are no Worthy at the moment but i think holding it for a long time will give you opportunity to earn something good in the future or make use of the investbox rather.

13 hours ago, el-Muhammady said:

Yes most of the coins they share are no Worthy at the moment but i think holding it for a long time will give you opportunity to earn something good in the future or make use of the investbox rather.

I used the investbox to invest my token since it has been a good opportunity, I think this gonna give us a lot of profit daily depending on what we invest there.

3 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

I used the investbox to invest my token since it has been a good opportunity, I think this gonna give us a lot of profit daily depending on what we invest there

It is a good idea mate at least one can earn some percentage everyday and if that is the case then I think it will be nice to invest our earned talk token to get more before trading start in September.

On 8/18/2020 at 3:20 PM, el-Muhammady said:

It is a good idea mate at least one can earn some percentage everyday and if that is the case then I think it will be nice to invest our earned talk token to get more before trading start in September.

Yes that is the best feature of the investbox we can multiply our earnings every day we just have to continue working by creating the good topics

On 8/21/2020 at 4:39 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

Yes that is the best feature of the investbox we can multiply our earnings every day we just have to continue working by creating the good topics

That is the best way to earn more to our various wallets and just yesterday an update came in that we can now earn some satoshi if our post is liked, I am happy because that will encourage us to remain focused in our work.

Unfortunately IDAX became a scam and hit many investors, I used this exchange from time to time and I didn’t expect it to do that, after all no one expected it very sad

Imagine how the CEO's escape created such confusion that people obviously wanted to get their money out because of the fear it caused them, so they stopped the withdrawals

The IDAX CEO has allegedly run off with the cold wallet of the exchange, all employees have left or have been fired, and the platform's token dropped to $0. Blocklike reported on Weibo.com rumors of chaos at the China-based trading platform IDAX suggesting the exchange pulled an exit scam

I think it really is, because this is not the first case that I have been deceived. I think it is better to stop your dealings with IDAX, because it is not possible to continue dealing with them after they stole that amount from you.

• +1 1

This is said news my friend that you lose your money . My friend there are many scam and fake sites I don't confirm idax is fake or not if you lose your money then we think about that IDAX it is fake but it is possible my friend you lose your money make of some cases.  Now be careful my friends. 

Edited by Malik9532
  • +2 1

Unfortunately, there is no day passing by without me reading a topic from a member here that got scammed or deceived or robbed by other sites or applications or even wallet, and this is so sad. I hope people take care before they deposit or invest their money, You should do your own research about the exchange you deal with, ask others , google things up and then make you decision.

• +5 1

In fact, I have not used it before, but for me, I do not use any exchange platform or wallet if it is not famous and reliable. There are a lot of bugs in the world of cryptography and I must always be careful, I will not transfer any amount to anywhere if I am not sure From someone I trust he could draw from before.

• +5 1

Please do not deposit any funds; this is a big scam. This corporation was recently expelled from China's mainland. The CEO of this organization may be a Mongolian who fled by stealing the Cold wallets private key. Do not make a deposit; this is a ruse.