Freebitco.in - Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - Page 11 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1millionClub

Freebitco.in - Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

The best thing about freebitco.in is that it can be trusted, it is the page that has been paying satoshis the longest. for some it will surely be very little what you pay, but for those who are taking their first steps it is a must. I recommend not abusing the use of multipliers, you can lose a lot in a couple of dice rolls. If you keep an amount of 30k satoshis you start to earn interest.

Thank you, Freebitco.in, one of the sites that I worked on and made respectable sums from them at the beginning of my work on the Internet. The site is honest, reliable and easy to work on. You earn from Satoshi every hour. You enter the role and get Satoshi for free. Use the site as a wallet to save currencies because the conversion fees are simple

Without a doubt, this platform is a recommended option when it comes to to earn money online. The various opinions about this page are mostly positive.

If it occurs to you to spend a few hours in front of the computer, which you can do is leave the web tab open and give 1 click each hour on the "Roll" button, which means practically spending 4 or 5 seconds of your precious time. It is something extremely easy.

On the other hand, if you have the possibility of getting many referrals, you can undoubtedly make quite decent amounts without no effort, as you will be able to win 50% of all claims and earnings that your referrals get.

It would be good if they provide some tips, I have a few months occupying at the beginning the amount of satoshis was good but as time went by the amount decreased depending on whether you play the multiplier that amount increases but I don't think so because then I play up to 5 times after each claim and It does not go up.

Edited by Michar1

I have known this website for so long a time. Only that the reward is way too small compared to your time.

On 10/9/2020 at 11:35 AM, Saleh12345 said:

The best is Freebitcoin

What makes freebitcoin best for you, after you will only be given less than 25 satoshi after solving captchaper hour, this has been a waste of time for me to be candid. The money you can make it on this forum in a day, you can not make it on freebitcoin for a week, what a waste of time. 

• +2 1

I make use of this site yesterday, it even promise $200 or so, but nothing showed up than very few satoshi that can not feed even a very small baby, people should stop wasting their time on this site. 

• +1 1

On 10/28/2020 at 10:08 AM, GanBin said:

I make use of this site yesterday, it even promise $200 or so, but nothing showed up than very few satoshi that can not feed even a very small baby, people should stop wasting their time on this site. 

I think I have made a comment before that is similar to this correction you how faucet and sites like pay to click are working, including solving a captcha, they are not profitable. Using all those sites will get you more where than wasting your time. 

• +2 1

On 10/30/2020 at 9:05 AM, Yomose said:

I think I have made a comment before that is similar to this correction you how faucet and sites like pay to click are working, including solving a captcha, they are not profitable. Using all those sites will get you more where than wasting your time. 

I have make use of one to three faucet before, they are not paying good at all, the first I tried was freebitco, and I tried bitcoin cash faucet, they are am the same with no profitability. I am very sure you are right. 

• +2 1

On 11/6/2020 at 6:52 PM, Rafi74 said:

I tried this site long back and it is a waste of our time and money. Did anyone searched in Google or Bitcointalk forums about this website? I tried earning free BTC with them, but failed nothing got, except time waste

You are right, the site do not state the exact amount to earn, I was told to earn $200 but it was a big decoy. If I had know to only earn 20 satoshi. I would not have tried the site at all. 

These website is so interested who want to get free bitcoin. First of all, to benefit the most from your hourly claims, you need to deposit at least $50 worth of bitcoins. You will be making more than twice sattoships per hour. I like free bitcoins and they are very trusted in this industry.

• +1 1

I have used this site there you can not make good amount here even not 50 cents  per day after claiming 15 times or more per day. It is very difficult  to make. 

• +4 1

our favorite free bitcoin site.
Satoshi site is more accurate to say that the amount of reward per hour, which is 0.00000225 btc as of ya.entry hour and date, has increased to 0.00000286 btc. This means an increase of 27%. If you have patience, you can register and receive my blessing without cutting your earnings. Mastery You can also benefit from the 100 satoshi I distribute to my referrer every week. you guys created me.

• +2 1

Thanks for the information. I will be searching more on that site. If that's really trusted platform, then there's no problem trying for that. Everyone wants to earn free bonuses on the cryptocurrency. 

Bitcoin is now hitting really high , so I doubt that we can get free bitcoins Everyday. But still needs to cross check your information. Lot of scam sites nowadays in working for the stealing of consumers investments. So be careful using those sites.

I have not tried this free earning bitcoin website. Some members are saying that it is fake and scam and looking it as a free cheese as only a mousetrap. Still confuse , but will try it carefully in short will not invest money in any rate

@1millionClub Its seems that your web page went - KAPUT !!!!!!!!!! Maybe their web page server got too many complaints that they were scamming people & shut them down ?¿?¿ If it sounds to good to be true, it usually is. I hope you were able to get your money out safely before it got lost in cyber space.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I think these betting sites preferences should be made very well.Most betting sites are not legal anyway and not every betting site is angel

Freebitco is a well know faucets website. Sometimes I believe that it's work on honesty but sometimes I don't believe and get it as a scam because it's have been two months and never get a Penny from websites. Pretty sure don't use this website and go for some other better website

Hi. Does anyone know why I can't play without CAPTCHA? I bought the required amount of tickets but captcha doesn't disappear.

11.png

12.png

13.png

Edited by Aleksandrw

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

Yes, freebitco.in is a trusted and legal site, one of the oldest calls ever. You can earn free crypto every hour just by claiming. .And if you use reward points and get a lot of referrals, you can earn 10k-15k satoshi per day. Fribit.kona .It's quite reliable to the business and some big players use their platform to earn interest and I also have some bitcoin deposited on them and I gain interest on a daily basis which I think is really great this call is quiteRecently started to use, I would like to say quite recently.And this site has become obscure because I've been earning this owner's site all the time, because the ads on the side are yes and so are the pop-up windows, and the site is very steep !