Report for revenge!! Fake reports!! - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Report for revenge!! Fake reports!!

On 11/26/2019 at 9:22 AM, Syedbesharat said:

This person reported my 4 posts spammed.Does this normal to You Sir? i have given advice and he did this to me.is this  good behaviour.i do not think so.

And since reputations are obtained it is true that they are not so necessary. But I'm very uneasy because I didn't get much of a reputation anyway, thanks ...

• +1 1

I agree with you. There are people just trying to destroy reputation for their own gain. I've even seen topics where people are asking to be paid for catching spammers whils spamming themselves and misreporting to hurt others. I was reported for spam because I answer three posts in one topic before they were merged automatically. But alas he chose what he want to do.

• +1 1

report for revenge and falzo report.

I in particular publish very well about reliable fires and I don't copy and paste like some people do but the best thing I can say about myself is that if I do things well I open up a good debate and I do the posts with my own criteria and I don't copy from others so I don't expect them to eliminate anything.

• +1 1

Because of this revenge movements, the exchange of spam and negative evaluations, the knowledge of who put a rating on you, whether negative or positive, has been canceled.

Throughout your topic, we note the importance of eliminating the knowledge of who assessed you in order to avoid retaliatory movements

• +1 1

I think this problem is solved now.Now no one can see who gave him reputation or report.This information can see only the admins and moderators.Thats a great step.Many of this forum just wanted to take revenge.They don't know that they deserve it.We are here in this forum to share knowledge and gain knowledge.We don't want to spread hate here.

• +1 1

I did not know that it was possible to know who gave a particular post rating. In my notification settings I have set in such a way that I would receive notification whenever a particular user provides reputations to me. but I only receive notifications stating somebody has given reputation for post on a particular topic. Anyways Revenge cannot be tolerated in this platform. The users must understand that only useful post and current here and all other post will be given negative ratings and inturn giving a negative reason is not a respectable behaviour in this platform.

There is no way one can see who has reported  him, ho could yiur friend know that ? And furthermore  I think the modirators  always check the reports  and after a complete  check tbey take actions,  you do not need to worry regarding this.

• +1 1

I don't think the  moderators only put on each report and take action without confirmation of the issue and the credibility of the issue, if there is noting regarding the rules violation, it must be safe from them.

That's sad my friend. Thank you for sharing this . Some people are really not here to do good work to improve the forum reputation. They are just here to spam and disrespect people's work . I hope we report them as fast as possible. Safe working friends.

• +1 1

Unfortunately, many members lack the maturity to deal with a reputation, and end up acting out of revenge and for personal and non-professional reasons. But I know that the moderators do a good job and will not let people like that here on the forum.

This is one reason why crypto talk has made it in such a way that you will not know who has given you a bad reputation or reported your posts because once anyone knows there will be disputes in the forum and this will bring problems instead for us to keep educating ourselves and learning

• +1 2

The spammer would probably be angry being confronted by a good member of the forum and reacted this bad way. I hope that anyone doing this will be found and removed from the forum as these are members no website need and they should consider their mistake and try to improve. It is not hard to write a couple of posts with thoughts and ideas you have and not hard to reply the same way in a manner that will be positive for the forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

And that is the problem sometimes we face while using this online platforms so its important for me to really define what you want in this space so true to me that its important to really keep on working and putting up structures that do help so today am going to say this, that someone to revenge is painful , I also got so many negative reactions on a post I had put a lot of time working on and though I never felt any pain , I was sad because the negative reaction drove everything that I had then to a negative rating day so that day I wasnt paid so to me am not really worried about that because I know people do not rate according to the work we have done but according to how they really feel if they feel they dont like you , a  huge negative is hit on you so try to be strong and am sure the admin will really do something about that 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I think the admins already knew about this kind of issue and they are aware that I think they are making something or doing something to prevent this kind of issue from further advancing. Also, don't just post it, go and tell the admins about this kind of issue.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I’ve also heard reports that many innocent members have been banned for revenge by spammers, I also think that administrators should properly analyze the account before taking drastic measures

• +1 1

I do not think if someone have reported any post and the moderator has seen it, he will read the reason why it is here or been reported to us. Than they decide what and how to do.

It is bad to see that some people do that for revenge. There is no reason to make damage to someone by giving -5 or other negative rating and it is a tool at our disposal but not a weapon to hurt other members. Also the spammers are being removed anyway and they should expect nothing else but a strong opposition from all the forum members.

• +1 2

2 hours ago, percare said:

It is bad to see that some people do that for revenge. There is no reason to make damage to someone by giving -5 or other negative rating and it is a tool at our disposal but not a weapon to hurt other members. Also the spammers are being removed anyway and they should expect nothing else but a strong opposition from all the forum members.

What if instead, they form a group and give +5 to each other, isn't that also an unfair act in this forum, can the moderator or admin of the group be able to overcome that?

• +1 1

signbot (1).gif

I agreed with this someone I know joking about reporting members here even they did not do anything wrong. I do not know what with him for doing that but I hope admin and moderator take action with this because it is really hard to go back to zero because of the think we did not violate

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I don’t know if they can prevent this, but it’s easy. Loss of one’s reputation, in exchange for gaining a reputation from mods, a balanced equation, and to avoid this one can communicate with the moderator in messanger, and therefore the spammer will not know who reported him.

• +1 1

22 hours ago, aisynawa310584 said:

What if instead, they form a group and give +5 to each other, isn't that also an unfair act in this forum, can the moderator or admin of the group be able to overcome that?

With a -5 the person is in danger of losing the daily talk tokens so it is important but with +5 it doesn't matter a lot. Although positive and negative reactions must be given according to the writting, to the post or the reply. If it is a good reply or not. Anything else like trading reactions is not allowed.

• +1 2

35 minutes ago, percare said:

With a -5 the person is in danger of losing the daily talk tokens so it is important but with +5 it doesn't matter a lot. Although positive and negative reactions must be given according to the writting, to the post or the reply. If it is a good reply or not. Anything else like trading reactions is not allowed.

I still don't fully understand the rules in this forum, especially the problem of giving a +1 rating and so on. What if our post gets a + reaction from other friends is it dangerous for us? then how to avoid it

signbot (1).gif

Yeah,I think Moderators and administrators need to clarify first before giving people warning points because I also have a friend who had warning points due to spamming even though he doesn't..

On 11/27/2019 at 5:31 AM, Andrew said:

I've posted a lot in spam but I don't understand anything here whether I have to work harder or how to do it.

Hello @Andrew you need to pay more intention here in writing comments/posts , otherwise you will get a warning points from the administration. I noticed that you are spamming posts with your 1 line comments and none sense sentences. Be careful, and good luck.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

A similar problem is everywhere where there is a rating system. We have an example on Youtube. The site has a Dislike and Like button .. Many users use the Dislike button incorrectly. For example: I like your video but I click the dislike button I think this is a psychological problem