Report for revenge!! Fake reports!! - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Report for revenge!! Fake reports!!

5 hours ago, imagine said:

This is definitely a problem but moderators are very busy so mistakes are to be expected from time to time.

Might seem like a problem of less concerns,  but mods are human too they get bored to review everything too.

You are right i also facing same problem one day I given bad reaction to bad topic same users checked my profile and given me bad reaction for revenge I hope admins find solution for this problem.

Yes there is a lot of members here giving random reports to another member but that member they reported is not doing anything wrong in the forum. So i hope admins must do something.

some people just send spam to the report. I think the requirement of 100 posts is perfect for beginners. they retaliated with spam bad reaction if he knew it was his.

53 minutes ago, Muhammad Afaq said:

No that's not fair, people should avoid from taking revenge and bar comments. We all are friends and we have to work together here so first thing is that we should not give sad react or report because give everyone chances

It is normal for human to seek revenge even though he was rightfully punished or reported, administration should hide the giver of negative reactions.

On 11/26/2019 at 6:53 PM, teminalibug said:

I have seen one of my friends @Syedbesharat here, i say he is may friend because we have met on topics and discussed together several times so I feel like I know him and some others.

Anyway This friend of mine found a spammer on my topic and reported him, in return he got negative reaction from the spammer and also he was reported wrongly for spamming by the spammer as a revenge.

I think admins and moderators should confirm these reports before taking actions, and i do not juts mean these reports I mean all the reports.

I am also faced this issue so I can understand your feelings and I want to say don't this type of things as you are taking this as joke but the moderators and admins once getting your report then they will Ban you without you are doing anything so be careful about this things.

On 11/26/2019 at 8:12 PM, iloveyobit said:

what ! seruiosly dude ? those guys are more danger then copy past members , they should get banned for ever from the forum i think 

I agree with this post they must checked them before reporting account and if they have any mistakes then give him warring point

1 hour ago, Abeha said:

I agree with this post they must checked them before reporting account and if they have any mistakes then give him warring point

Indeed, they do this. Moderators in many posts note that they check posts and responses that have been reported twice before making a decision.

Of course they know it is good or bad. As for the revenge of some members, I don't know why we should help each other. The moderators of the forum make sure they are fine when you send them your report

21 hours ago, proton said:

The admins and moderator are really trying in order to make this forum to be remain the best ever but they still need to carefully check every report before taking decision. 

I think sometimes it is hard for moderators to review all reports so they just go through with it and that's when justice is nit served

22 hours ago, Jimmy26 said:

I am also faced this issue so I can understand your feelings and I want to say don't this type of things as you are taking this as joke but the moderators and admins once getting your report then they will Ban you without you are doing anything so be careful about this things.

Good thing there is place to appeal and regain your account but not awesome  if the appeal procedure take a long time.

On 2/16/2020 at 10:49 AM, Post Malone's said:

Maybe they gave you bad reputations because you gave them that too.

Well, i didn't give some reputations easily for the members here in this forum, im just giving it when i see some members that is deserved to be have an reputations and also to the member has a useless topics. Stop judging people here mate.

8 hours ago, Iqraali said:

Yes you are right i am agree with you and your opinion i have same opinion like you . They should get banned for eberwhere from the forum i think .

Your response has been reported, only copy and paste. You will get a turning point. If you keep doing this, you will get Ban, good luck for you .

I don't think revenge for negative reaction should be taken by reporting or giving negative reaction in return. Rather the other person should understand as to why he got such reaction and improve his performance.

Revenging is not good for those who made a useful post but get a spammed reactions Because they also give spammed reactions. So the admin should see first whether the report is true or not to be fair to all.

Yes if you gave a negative reaction to spammer then those spammers gave you negative reaction back but i didn't understand one thing if we gave negative reaction to any one on their useless and spam post then moderator send warning point to spammers or not.

Thank you a lot dear. I am a new member. And because of your post I will be aware in future about this types of peoples.  And also feeling bad for your friend.  

i also agree with you.because sometime we fall many problems in this site,as a beginner we do not know about this site properly.so the admin is giving some notification.we are happy to work here.thank you

On 11/26/2019 at 9:23 PM, teminalibug said:

I have seen one of my friends @Syedbesharat here, i say he is may friend because we have met on topics and discussed together several times so I feel like I know him and some others.

Anyway This friend of mine found a spammer on my topic and reported him, in return he got negative reaction from the spammer and also he was reported wrongly for spamming by the spammer as a revenge.

I think admins and moderators should confirm these reports before taking actions, and i do not juts mean these reports I mean all the reports.

You're correct,  i strongly agree with you. I'm also afraid receiving bad reputation point so i can't give report those spammer because maybe they'll revenge on me and give me bad reputation too even my post is good. Admins should do something about that. 

11 hours ago, Daaang said:

You're correct,  i strongly agree with you. I'm also afraid receiving bad reputation point so i can't give report those spammer because maybe they'll revenge on me and give me bad reputation too even my post is good. Admins should do something about that. 

Admins should clarify to us, if negative reactions are also shown to the given user and if so they should change it.

This is not right, the admin should scrutinize every reports to prevent fake reports, I think its childish to seek revenge for something like that.

On 2/17/2020 at 6:41 AM, Dafed said:

This kind of people must be punish. If the admin let move them, they may grow there spamming mire and greater. I my self document so many of this type of peoples. Thank you for sharing this tale with us.

Yes they really need a punishment because they break the rules of the forum and dont respect the members posts that's why the admin shout take a action 

2 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Admins should clarify to us, if negative reactions are also shown to the given user and if so they should change it.

Yes, i agree. If you don't mind, what if i received too much bad reputation points?  What could possible happen to me? I'm very afraid because i always giving bad reputation to those who copy/pasting post and i'm too scared because maybe they give me bad reputation too. 

You are right because many people do this to others because they may have some enemity or vendetta against them. The admins need to check a report before someone can report the other.