Crypto change people lives - Page 27 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto change people lives

Cryptocurrencies could change people's lives, cryptocurrencies are a world of opportunities that if we know how to take advantage of them can change our lives to improve our economic level. There is a range of job and investment possibilities in the cryptographic world, but we have to educate ourselves in the cryptocurrency business, we have to know where we are getting into, in order to develop our capabilities for success, we have to investigate the cryptographic business, advise ourselves and evaluate and consider various alternatives and bear in mind the level of risk.

I agree that crypto changes people's lives. People have jobs and also stages of the crypto business, no one thinks cryptocurrency makes money, if we know and learn to be able to get it will change your life. Crypto changed my life in a way, I have a new job and my economy is growing, which is a good thing because during this time I have never made much money from my main job.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

If i said from the start the crypt is not only change the people lives, it also change the the whole digital financial system. The change should be happen as well, well are waited for the change.  The most positive sites is that the crypto is change the way of earn.  

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency only changes the lif of people that are in practical stage of life and are involved in money too much, and also who have adopted cryptocurrency as a way of earning.

• +1 1

I saw so many peoples that ca change their life in the crypto market and they make good money in it and now in the market the big companies and the investors will invest their money and buy the coins and they hold it for the future.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is now considered very few of the world's population who use digital currencies and Bitcoin, so it is great to be one of the first in this field, which will be the future of the world, and I am still learning and I consider myself always a beginner

• +5 1

Crypto has changed the life of so many people. Although it isn't easy but you can make a living out of crypto.y

You can chose to become a crypto trader or even a hodlers. There are so many ways that you can make profits from crypto.

• +1 1

Yes my friend. This has really made me knowledgeable about the cryptocurrency. This has helped me kill my time in a productive way and thereby earn good money through it. This platform has changed my life in a month.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes it have the ability to change everyone's life by giving good earning daily basis. It can help students fulfill their daily basic requirements. Crypto currency must spread worldwide.

• +2 1

I have not much experience about it but by seeing other seniors members here I would say that yes the crypto Chane the lives of people specially it gives knowledge about the cryptocurrency which really help us in the future life.  For example if a essay of cryptocurrency comes in the paper then as a member and student I will write the essay very informative and useful because already I have learned from this what is cryptocurrency?  Thanks! 

• +5 1

I agree with you because i easily earn money from this site from at home. There is no fix time for working,  i work when i want. This platform changes my life because in starting days i have no information about cryptocurrency but now i have much more knowledge about this. 

Cryptocurrency is gradually invading our lifes, technology is revolutionizing humanity  it influences almost every domain life. Cryptocurrency  has change many people life. Those that made the first investment can testify to that, even we that are just in it are heavily benefitting from it.

• +4 1

On 11/26/2019 at 4:26 AM, kizz said:

Do you agree that crypto change people lives?
Do you have experience that it change your life?

It is my belief that it can make life a little better. I am not very rich to invest and wait to make millions and I am not expect to invest in a coin a thousand dollar and make a million. I am expect to make small and not very fast but slow. This small profit can help a little to have less problem in life.

• +3 1

Yesit has changed peoples lifes not just talking about people im also refering to my self i have earned a lot  fro this there by chnaging my life style i cant complain now all im just wishjing for is to earnmore so that i can now move from the level in which i am to another level on top

I'm a student and I will testify that cryptocurrency has also changed my life. As a student I used to earn income from cryptocurrency to support myself financial in school and I used to learn from it. 

Yes Cryptocurrencies offers several opportunities to it's users to make passive income to become financial independent through crypto trading, mining, investing and staking to earn daily profit but all of these needs knowledge otherwise you can waste your time.

• +4 1

Yes it is true crypto changes the life if peoples. Because crypto is revolution in the peoples life. It is the best. It is revolution in the life of peoples. Crypto specially btc change the life of people.

On 11/14/2020 at 4:53 AM, BraveHeart01 said:

Cryptocurrency only changes the lif of people that are in practical stage of life and are involved in money too much, and also who have adopted cryptocurrency as a way of earning.

Yeah, you don't expect education to impact on those that did not attempt to acquire it, things come to those that want to know about it,so it normal for cryptocurrency to change the lives of those that are into it

• +4 1

On 11/26/2019 at 9:26 AM, kizz said:

Well, crypto was very helpful more importantly as a student, they can learn about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. It helps them to be imformative in a way of socializing in the different part of world and becaue of crypto, they can sustain themselves as student. Since I'm just a mere student and still wanted to be learn it changes my life because what I know can be improve using crypto and because of this It helps my suspenses in school. How does crypto change your life?

Thank you for sharing your experience, yes, obviously that's for sure, crypto changes a person's life, of course there are two directions of change, it could be better, it could be worse.
I admit that during the pandemic, business income in the real world has dropped dramatically, fortunately there is crypto, from crypto I can survive, to meet my daily needs, just buy electricity and also the need for cooking. It's just that I feel left behind, just getting to know crypto recently , that's still very minimal, and that's why I'm here, learning everything I don't know yet

• +1 1
  • +3 2

signbot (1).gif

It has there was a very huge transfer of wealth , and we need to work as hard to put together everything in the right perspective, we have to work and put together everything perfectly and in the end we can be able to follow every single strategy to it

Cryptocurrency has changed many lives. The people no longer need to go to the banks to open an wallet and account. they can easily create an account with a mobile phone or desktop computer and then start trading. Some people also became multi-millionaires by buying cryptocurrencies in the early days, and now they made many changes in their lifestyle.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

On 11/26/2019 at 3:26 AM, kizz said:

Well, crypto was very helpful more importantly as a student, they can learn about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. It helps them to be imformative in a way of socializing in the different part of world and becaue of crypto, they can sustain themselves as student. Since I'm just a mere student and still wanted to be learn it changes my life because what I know can be improve using crypto and because of this It helps my suspenses in school. How does crypto change your life?

Yeah my friend, there is no doubts all people who use to be in crypto from at less 4 years, there lives was changed a lot, and some have get some big profits, and become very rich but in the other side a lot of users get only losses, and this is the game the one cannot be in earning all time.

• +3 1

Crypto currency has changed a lot of people's life in this world especially during the corona virus pandemic where most people world wide have being on lockdown for months and many people have to stay at home because of the virus, but crypto have given many people ways to earn.

• +1 1

Hello everyone crypto currency has change people life most especially during this corona virus and it attract people on earning their crypto currency by buying bitcion and it inspired people to earn money on the platform to make daily income  

Hello everyone, in my opinion, if we take the use of cryptocurrencies seriously, I am convinced that this can change our lives, but first of all, we must learn how cryptocurrencies and their technology work, what is their form of investment, where to exchange and store cryptocurrencies, and it is very important to be consistent and responsible with your operations.

• +1 1
  • +2 1