BTC Prediction, will see 8k by tonight. - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
faceless

BTC Prediction, will see 8k by tonight.

it is very great news for all of us because i also think that the price is going to be high as soon as possible it is the best time of the btc . and it is soon possible to hit 8k because it is going to be the best time for the btc.

No one can predict the status or future of any cryptocurrency talk more of bitcoins  I don't think it will go that high but let's hope for something better

nope i dont agree with you bitcoin wont come back to 8000 usd btc price will be between 11000 and 7000.if btc price increase next target will be 11000 and if its decrease btc price will be about 7000 and we will have altcoin season.

I expect a slight decrease in the price of bitcoin as a matter of fact, and I really hope that so that I can buy some bitcoin and store it for a later time, then I sell it.

On 1/27/2020 at 12:08 PM, Kabbo said:

Bitcoin price already reach the 8k$ about one month ago now Bitcoin price going pump for big price. After two months BTC will reach 10000$ so we should buy more BTC

i think you should and see the confirmation first because it was rejected twice at 9450$ and it might go down and tests 9000$ as support level.

If you don’t need to get upset later, sometimes you don’t want to feel better or more confident. Yes, indeed, we hope that there will be more growth, and we simply pray that this will be ensured. And we hope that we will always be blessed.

On 1/25/2020 at 2:50 PM, Janecai said:

Bitcoin has already passed that. And I think the next target for bitcoin is $ 10k. I believe that bitcoin will increase this year.

I think when the value cascade more, the probability for rising other than before becomes higher. right now that bitcoin has crashed to $8800 is a good quality time for those who has static not bought any bitcoin. 

On 1/2/2020 at 9:06 AM, Fabrick said:

Bitcoin will not raise for 8000$ in one night. It is not easy that we thinking. Because people now holding there BTC for big pump if any investors want to buy large number of BTC then can up in one night.

Bitcoin cannot be predictable but this time BTC open down everyday. therefore we preserve discuss about tonight value of BTC and this night BTC be capable of down for $8900

On 16.02.2020 at 08:53, Lifeman said:

Bitcoin will reach $8,000 dollar again but can not just happen anytime soon. it's might need some more days to climb Bitcoin on 8k.BTC holders have to some patience. Without patience we can't make profit from BTC.we need  some good news for bitcoin to increase the price.

Bitcoin will reach $eight,000 dollar another time however cannot honest appear each time before long. It'll be next year and we'll make blessings.

On 27.11.2019 at 19:08, faceless said:

Actually y is somehow predictable, I have made many success  predictions before, That is how I trade anyway.

No source, I just saw many buying activities in the market and I thought that could pump the price, it somehow did, but not reached my prediction.

It looks to me that you are an ancient member on this forum ...i will follow you..to learn more about bitcoin opirations..abnd other informations

13 hours ago, Joya Alam said:

Prediction for price is really a great hard thing to make so it's might need some more days to climb Bitcoin on 8k.Bitcoin will reach $8,000 dollar again but can not just happen anytime soon. It will be next year and we will make profits.

It think that we can not do so. So it is a good thing. And also bitcoin cannot go too down.

I don't suppose so mate, likely bitcoin will remain like this even inside the next month there might be nothing new, my prediction is we can watch for the new year

I have a sentence that I always say, Bitcoin is beyond expectations, if you expected it to reach $ 20,000 when it was less than $ 1 then your expectations will always hit and you must now be very wealthy because of this expectation.

At the current time bitcoin all predictions are proving wrong . still we did not see the correction in bitcoin price and this correction bitcoin will touch approximately 8k or above but the now price is 9600$.Wait for a week after that we can get final movement of bitcoin .

Your prediction wrong bitcoin not touched 8k$ now bitcoin price around 9100$ I think bitcoin pump more in coming days maybe in this month bitcoin cross 12k$ lest see.

The bitcoin prediction might be rising high this time around, the bitcoin is presently around 6000$ and I think it will reach 8000$ soon

4 hours ago, Zunaid Ahmed Fahim said:

I don't think so that it will raise upto 8k by this night. Because it is like impossible. Now the btc value is 6k. So it will take some time to reach it's possitoin again

Bitcoin won't rise that quickly, it always does without notice, it will just happened at once and we will be amused when the price goes above 8000$

On 11/25/2019 at 9:06 PM, faceless said:

Where I'm from here it is evening and I bet before 00:1 tonight we will see 8k again this is my personal prediction based on the current movement of the markets.

Make your prediction in the comment below.

No it is not possible that bitcoin today currently price 6423$ and its somewhere chance bitcoin can reached to 6848$ if bitcoin crossed the level of 6450$ then btc can break the level of 7000$ resistance and if done this then btc can be goes to 7450$.

and to think that two months ago the price kept increasing and many people were already saying that the price would reach $20,000 or more. But today we are struggling to stay above $6,000 and with this pandemic the situation has become uncertain. I prefer not to make any price prediction in this situation

5 hours ago, Jamesnachoog said:

There's probability that it may hit that amount since the price has rise to $6,400 definitely it may get to that price in the market

We anticipating that the price will rise above 8000$ soon, this can be possible and it will make progress back to $10000 before bitcoin halving

In fact, it is not possible to bet on the price of bitcoin, or anticipate its price at any time, and we announce that these expectations remain only predictions and may not be fulfilled because the price is now low and the price has started to rise slowly

I kind of respond to predictions of like a gamble as basically this doesn't really goes down very well some times, it's just mostly on a sight seeing predictions, which at sines time one true, and create alerts

Bitcoin confidently maintains a price above $ 7000 and indicates that Bitcoin's capital may increase further. As many analysts have tended to show that in the next month or two, Bitcoin will reach $ 8,540.

• Useful or interesting 1

The price of cryptocurrencies in 2019 reached more than $ 10,000, and this price was very impressive, but with the beginning of this year we decreased the price a lot because of many problems and I think that the price will return to $ 10,000 after the half event that will happen soon.