NEW BTC DOUBLER SITE.is it real or fake?? - Page 2 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

NEW BTC DOUBLER SITE.is it real or fake??

11 hours ago, Rifat773 said:

I think the new BTC Dabbler site is real. This is a very good site. I think it helps people to earn. It can be invested with

I do not believe that kind of sites and you need to not believe on it and I have also tried that type of sites which they are steal a lot of money from me.

Of course it’s fake mate.  There is no such thing as a btc doubler. If they could double their btc then they wouldn’t be sharing that information with any of us.  The would probably own nearly all of the bitcoin on the planet by this point. Think of how quickly they would increase their funds. From $2 to $4 to $8 to $16 to $32 to $64 $128 to $256 to $512 to $1014.... about another 10 minutes of this and I’ll likely own more bitcoins than everyone else combined 😈 

no bitcoin doublers out there mate.  But there are many bitcoin scammers out there.  Seems you’ve located some yourself. 

Yes, it's true. No one can be benefited investing in doubler sites. At first, the bitcoin doubler site seem to be legit at first( sending payments to investors) but at the moment, an investor invested huge amount of money then the site turned out to be TOTALLY SCAM!!! I had experienced from this a few months after i joined bitcoin doubler site. So i would suggest, do not invest your hard earned money in (double your BTC after 24 hrs.) You will get scammed. Believe me.

When it sound too beautiful its not true.

i can say its totally scam. 4 or 5 years ago when i began with bitcoin ,i made an experience and put very little sum on such site to have the clue how serious it is . i can say i dindt do double , i did 0.

Even you could double little sum , the extra part you receive, how can this site contribute and manage to give it?

By stealing money to another.

by chance one time ,two time you will win double but whe you will feel more confident et invest more , it will be your money which will be use to give double to another and so on.

You find many sits who said every day they return bitcoin double its totally fake, in present telecommunication world most of the site is fake and cheating with people, so don,t waste your money.

Who the hell will give or can double your investment within 24 hours. Everyone in these scam just want to get your money for free. Stay away from HYIP's, its good for you.

Don't even go there all bitcoin doubler are all scam the pertinent question you need to ask yourself is that where will they generate the bitcoin they want to use to double yours.dont put your bitcoin in their care they are scam

Hey brother, all of this sites are just scammers. Their aim is to lure you of big returns, but in the end you will only lose your hard earned money. besides, who can double your money in 24 hours, just like that! 

On 12/23/2019 at 6:58 AM, haulakers01 said:

totally fake never invest on that kind website you will lose your bitcoin (personal experience) and they only paid at the beginning with selective payment

Right to say that type of sites are totally fake and they are scammers site.

In no case do not see it, this is a fraud! In our world, free cheese is only in a mousetrap. How could you think that a popular coin may cost less than the indicated amount on the official website? Nobody will give you this for free, remember. Where give free, there are scammers who want to collect your money.

All kind of Doublers are fake. There is no "exploit" to generate bitcoins and what not. It's all a scam to steal your money. Don't waste your time with these sites.

of course it's a fake, where they can get money to double the bitcoin to the people?. If you are owner of doubler site you will bankrupt for sure.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

doubler sites are fake but still many are victims of this sites due to promises of doubling their money. lack of knowledge with this kind of sites will lead to your crypto being scammed. 

All HYIP doubler sites are we cannot says it is SCAM or PAYING because there are some sites pays at firsf it is all risk and it depends on the interest of your investment

The higher the invest return the more risker!

i thin they are fake. there is not btc doubler site who will pay you double btc in 24 hour. mainly they are doing scam with people and they want to steal other asset.

In my opinion this sites is faked and more people lost own crypto coins and also lost my 500$ in the same sites. I suggest you that you cannot invest in these type of site and more people lost own crypto currency due to they want earn more crypto and become greedy.

They work but, you've yo know that it's all known for those site to turn scam, immediately or later. Because I've joined one them, I earned and they turned scam

6 hours ago, pakjobhelp said:

In my opinion this sites is faked and more people lost own crypto coins and also lost my 500$ in the same sites. I suggest you that you cannot invest in these type of site and more people lost own crypto currency due to they want earn more crypto and become greedy.

Mainly the the scammers want to make huge profit by giving huge fake reward and the new bies join this type of btc doubler site as he don't know it fake.

I bet this site is fake, you will be fooled, making money is not so easy. It strikes the psychology of those who get rich quick and will eventually get defeated.

All doubler sites are same. This sites gives payment 1st 3 or 4 days. Then  people thought its real. And invest more and more.. but after that. They scam. 

On 11/25/2019 at 9:09 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

Every day I see many sites that ask to invest in Bitcoin and our invested Bitcoin is supposed to double after 24 hours. I want to know whether these sites are real or fake. Because many people are investing in fake sites, I do not want to do it ????????

Full scammers so be care full and dont invest.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

All Doublers are scams and cannot stay online for long. They are all based on a ponzi scheme in which only the first arrivals can win.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Theres no real doublers. all of it are scam.they are just a Ponzi scheme paying at start then it will vanish soon when they get lots of investors.dont trust any hyip or doublers you might just lost your coins in there.

On 11/25/2019 at 2:09 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

Every day I see many sites that ask to invest in Bitcoin and our invested Bitcoin is supposed to double after 24 hours. I want to know whether these sites are real or fake. Because many people are investing in fake sites, I do not want to do it ????????

I  think it's better for you to ignore this kind of sites. Because there is more risk to  lose your fund.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

In my personal experience they were and continue to be scams so stay away. These sites just keep rebranding themselves. They employ different tactics. Some will payout at the beginning to get you to invest larger amounts and then shutdown. Don't invest in the end they all take the bitcoin and run.

Edited by Afikur1