How would Bitcoin halving affect other coins? - Page 6 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

How would Bitcoin halving affect other coins?

The other currencies will all decrease with the Bitcoin price drop, but when Bitcoin is low we must take advantage of that and make purchases and wait for it to rise again

1 hour ago, Lux Demacia said:

Yes and also by people keep buying bitcoin when Halving event is near.

That will cause the pre-bull run before halving, but i do not think that's a good time to buy bitcoin bitcoin must dump after halving before it goes bulling.

On 12/18/2019 at 1:28 AM, Peter Urban said:

BTC price affects a lots of altcoins - when falls BTC falls ETH, XRP ... Everybody from BTC has high hopes from halving, but dont be so happy from it. It must go up.

Yeah,all alt coins goes down when BTC comes down.But mostly it effect on new coins who are closely following BTC and made standard BTC on their exchanges.

14 hours ago, Yomeukhere said:

BTC Price Forecasting relationed with the next halving are more a belief than a law. In the past the rising of prices were of very different magnitude and sometimes they occurred before the halving and other times after the halving. 

I am afraid that the erratic behavior of btc last months will continue despite the halving. 

And what exactly happens with the bitcoin price same day of the halving, or let say few minutes after the halving?

On 11/24/2019 at 4:51 PM, teminalibug said:

We all know that the bitcoin halving will affect bitcoin price positively, but what about other coins, especially that all will sell their coins to invest in bitcoin

Additional question, after the halving may 2020, when would the bull market init.

I do not know about that so much but I noticed that when bitcoin price is high then the other coin is going up but there is a coin that going down.

3 hours ago, Anjelina Any said:

I don't think there will be any other crypto currency which can ever replace Bitcoin because Bitcoin is like a brand in crypto field now so it's never possible to replace this with other's 

Most people have come to accept bitcoin as a brand and a fact of life, it is like replacing one company's products with some competitors product and there are a bunch of loyalists who love bitcoin.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Bitcoin is the largest and most valuable currency than any other. Bitcoin is invested in coins which are easily seen. Bitcoin is the world's largest and trending digital currency

17 hours ago, Gg233 said:

I do not know about that so much but I noticed that when bitcoin price is high then the other coin is going up but there is a coin that going down.

Do you have any idea on the relation to the price of bitcoin moving other coins?

I'm not sure but I think that bitcoin halving in other currencies will also be affected, going down in bitcoin because bitcoin dominates other currencies.

Yes it is some predictions say that the possibility of havling in May 2020 and I am sure havling this year will be higher than 2017. When the price of Bitcoin is very high then the public will try to seek their luck with Altcoin and that will increase demand for Altcoin especially the Top  Altcoin.

I think now bitcoin is one of the best successful cryptocurrency . Bitcoin called mother of all cryptocurrency. If you work on cryptotalk then you can earn lots of money. 

When bitcoin declines, all other currencies will decrease. Bitcoin controls all currencies, and I think that when it declines, all currencies will decrease. This will happen to other currencies.

8 minutes ago, hsalihu13 said:

Bitcoin mining is a billion-dollar industry, but when block rewards are cut in half this year, how will that affect miners and the security of the network?

Bitcoin mining has long ceased to be profitable for the majority of hobbyist miners. So when the upcoming halving in May 2020 slashes the block reward in half, will that spell the end even for medium and large-sized producers?

Many people in the space see the halving as a catapult for BTC price and believe it to be extremely bullish.

If the price of bitcoin falls, it will affect many other currencies as it will affect miners and a lot of things in the world of digital currencies

On 12/3/2019 at 3:28 PM, Luciferludz said:

The altcoins price might be affected by bitcoin halving because all altcoins are compared with bitcoin and USD, but USD cannot affect them cause it don't have massively price changes like bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

As when bitcoin price drops than the altcoins prices also drop. And this is always been a great thing. As these will also crash.

On 11/24/2019 at 9:51 AM, teminalibug said:

We all know that the bitcoin halving will affect bitcoin price positively, but what about other coins, especially that all will sell their coins to invest in bitcoin

Additional question, after the halving may 2020, when would the bull market init.

It does not necessarily mean that it will be so.

Because there are some good news for other coins (altcoins) too, for example ETH POS that can move ETH price.

And you that strong altcoins will follow Bitcoin price movemant (up or down), and if price go up altcoins will follow.

You can see currently "jump" of Bitcoin price that all strong altcoins follow, for example you can see that ETH +2.9% LTC +1.2% DASH +5.7% and BTC +3.1% which means what I write above. And if price of Bitcoin go up because of halving altcoins will follow (on USD market) but question is what will be on BTC market maybe some drop and after correction but in any case we will see.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

58 minutes ago, Kabbo said:

If we work in Crypto market from long time then we can understand that all the Crypto depending on Bitcoin price. Currently Bitcoin price raising also all the Crypto price raising. So after havling altcoins price will up

And what do you think is the reason of cryptocurrency to move up right now.

22 hours ago, mitsutech said:

As of know we don't know if bull run will start again.  Maybe we will see this after bitcoin halving.  

Well,  price of other coins will increase but not all those useless coins and shitcoins will die.  And based on analysis many altcoins will die and only 5% will alive only. 

Well that is very serious, you say only 5% of alt-coins will survive, don't you see that critical.

On 1/29/2020 at 4:10 AM, Gafar said:

When bitcoin declines, all other currencies will decrease. Bitcoin controls all currencies, and I think that when it declines, all currencies will decrease. This will happen to other currencies.

it does not control the other coins but its rather the investors that choose to dump the other coins and just buy more bitcoin and this cause other coins to dump.

We will have to wait and watch on how it shall affect the market in general. There is a good possibility of the price of Bitcoin and other altcoins moving up due to Bitcoin halving. We can only keep our fingers crossed and wait for the outcome. 

Bitcoin halving which is supposed to happen in the mid of this year may effect the price of bitcoin as well as other crypto coins. After halving all coins seem to have pump in their prices

On 11/24/2019 at 1:51 PM, teminalibug said:

When the Bitcoin halving is come on that time all the crypto market coins are going to high and if someone will safe the coins than on that time they make good money in the market becasue crypto market will soon make a bull in 2020.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, khan22 said:

When the Bitcoin halving is come on that time all the crypto market coins are going to high and if someone will safe the coins than on that time they make good money in the market becasue crypto market will soon make a bull in 2020.

I want to ask about alt seasons, does alt season when come bitcoin price does not rise or it does not matter what bitcoin does.

Yes before that happens I will save the popular altcoin that follows the role of bitcoin from rank 1-10. I believe bitcoin is an important role in altcoin trading. Many will look forward to this but trading volatility will also affect bitcoin when reducing by half.

Yes, of course, the price of all altcon will fall with the halving, because most traders will sell their cryptocurrencies and buy bitcoin, but when the price of bitcoin stabilizes, the altcoin will return to rise again and achieve new tops because they have passed through a large accumulation stage

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

I can't actually tell if the upcoming events  of halving will affect the other altcoins since many altcoins had been sold inorder to invest in the mother of currency bitcoins the altcoins may be affected in a little way I guess