Safeguard your device and transactions + escape scammers! - Page 2 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
faceless

Safeguard your device and transactions + escape scammers!

But I have the PC running with the AMD processors and the 4GB RAM. It slows down the performance of my PC. I guess it can be the good option for the intel core processor users. I have avoided to use kaspersky antivirus on my PC. 

I really don’t download applications on my browser and thereby protect myself from hacking through applications. This also applies to phones, which are increasingly confirmed by hacks. 

On 11/22/2019 at 10:12 AM, faceless said:

Here are few simple measure I personally take to safeguard my PC and transactions from been hacked and also escaping scammers' sites.

• Avoid cheap domain  name extensions, like .club, .me, .pw, .ml, .ag, etc.
  • Use kaspersky Antivirus, it has power protection that block addons from stealing your passwords and also will help detect scams sites. 

I hope you guys like this content and give it good reactions, thanks.

Thanks fr the advice, Kaspersky is a good antivirus i have use it for a long time now i use avast antivirus and it's work good for me with the add on on your firefox or chrome browser, and all the time i have message that block website 

Welcome with me
You gave us golden tips to avoid hacking and scammers, add to your advice, the need to use a strong browser that blocks ads like the giant BRAVE
As a guide, focus on installing a powerful and reliable antivirus, which is a tip I always post here on the forum

13 hours ago, GanDuba said:

The best way to safeguard you phones or other devices like computer from scammers is to do little browsing with the devices, also install anti virus against malware. 

Not only that, you need to change for site domain before you access the site. Also, I prefer to keep knowing phone as a wallet. So, it is like an offline wallet. 

On 11/22/2019 at 2:42 PM, faceless said:

Here are few simple measure I personally take to safeguard my PC and transactions from been hacked and also escaping scammers' sites.

• Use kaspersky Antivirus, it has power protection that block addons from stealing your passwords and also will help detect scams sites. Capture.thumb.PNG.44aa8073c2028625ba511973f52a96d7.PNG

Yes there are many anti-virus available you can purchase their premium pack to get full internet security that automatically blocks the cheap domains and extentions that can be harmful. 

Yes is very important to have a very good Anti virus like Kaspersky to avoid some virus and malware, because the hackers and scammers also use the virus and malware to penetrate your computer data.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 1/16/2020 at 3:01 AM, Dolpharius said:

I agree with the author, but in my example this is the purchase of a MacBook pro computer and now I am not afraid of viruses, extensions and phishing sites, I ask you to be very careful about everything.

MacBook Pro is more secure than other personal computer you dont need to use any antivirus, also like in linux desktop, but in windows we need to be careful all the time 

On 12/18/2019 at 10:14 PM, Yviral said:

In order for you to be safe I all ways recommed using two pc's or two phones setup a wallet of crypto likr coinbase and use one phone only for that the second phone you can use it for your online business don't use the same computer for both your wallet and buissnes this is my recommendation and set up two emails to one for setuping your wallet the other for your social media or online business.

Why you need to set up two account for two computer or two phone , i think just one is good you need just to secure it with a good antivirus like kaspersky witch in this post 

For me, I use version 10 of the Windows system, and my father plays a big role in addressing viruses and scaled sites, but sometimes there are viruses and sites that are not monitored by the system of protection either.

I comply with the athor, but in my example this is the purchse of a MacBook pro computer and just I am not alarm of viruses, extensins and phishing sites, I ask you to be very take care about evrything.

6 hours ago, Rosaline149 said:

Kaspersky antivirus is my life saver while working on my PC. They are constantly improving the performance of antivirus software. Safeguard does save you from the scammers or hackers who are tracking your online activities and create the secure working environment in your online world. 

You need to know that virus is a malware bad just one out of many, we still have trojan horse, worms, botnents, spyware, ransomware, adware and many others, avoid to download malware is the best, because they may not be defeated by antivirus. 

With the Macbook you dont need to install any antivirus it's come with all security like Linux distro, not like windows you need to purchase one or install it for free 

It is good for you to use Kaspersky antivirus that is why it is really most  powerful to find scammers and avoid your transactions, device  escape scammers. But in my opinion sometimes the antivirus can not be enough to avoid scammers.

On 5/9/2020 at 6:09 AM, elguettlazhari said:

Intrusion Prevention and Hackers attacks, known as "firewall" firewalls, are aimed at controlling data traffic across the network, examining data packets that pass through the network and choosing between allowing these packets to pass To a computer or not. Without this program, hackers can easily steal all the confidential information stored on the device, or they may damage the computer's operating system.

@elguettlazhari you are very correct but safe browsing is the best, for example, checking sites that has not s in the https. The http sites are not secure, and also there should be paid lock at the browsers URL at the left side, checking domain before accessing any site. Also, not clicking on short links of any site you do not trust or you do mot know are better ways too. This is the best prevention that helps wallet owners. 

You are right friend and i agree with you. There are many traps for scammers that can harm our computers, by using antivirus it will help to be protected by those fake sites and any other harmful soft wares.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 11/22/2019 at 11:12 AM, faceless said:

Avoid cheap domain  name extensions, like .club, .me, .pw, .ml, .ag, etc.

While this is a good suggestion, I agree just for the time being. In the next few years there will be no difference between any domain. Still the cheap domains thrive with scammers and might be a good indicator to avoid visiting them right now.

Yes, very good information to protect our transactions, of course i give you a good score, i would like you to make a post on the same topic for cell phones. is appreciated. goodbye.

On 22.11.2019 at 16:12, faceless said:

• Use kaspersky Antivirus, it has power protection that block addons from stealing your passwords and also will help detect scams sites. Capture.thumb.PNG.44aa8073c2028625ba511973f52a96d7.PNG

Good advance for sure. I would also suggest, if you're dealing with crypto, use cold wallets to hold your coins. Wallets like Trezor or Ledger are the best options to keep your crypto safe from stealing, hacking etc. If you can't afford yourself a cold wallet then use at least MetaMask, it's a free extension for browser, but it will safeguard your hard earned or bought coins.

On 11/22/2019 at 3:12 PM, faceless said:

Wow, I didn't know you could secure your transactions. A very useful post in fact, since these days there are a lot of scammers and they are ready to do what they want in any way. I advise you to read this guide

the safest way to secure yourself and your devices is to use them wisely and you will not need any third-party programs, such as Kaspersky, etc..

Yes indeed, just, I want the kind of antivirus able to do they protetion work, plus low consumption of CPU resources, kaspersky in my opinion is not the nice with my cpu as I want, in other hand, one of my coworkers with kaspersky antivirus in his pc, was infected with the Razy Trojan, this thing secretly installed malicious extensions in Chrome and Firefox and sent phishing links and stole their cryptocurrencies. He use Norton to kill the infection, dont misunderstanding me, Kaspersky is good, just we dont need to put our trust in one and only tool!

Thanks a lot. This tutorial makes me more knowledgeable to prevent from scammers and hackers. The tutor you have provided is quite usefull because some mobile or pc users so far need a high level of security and need to take good protection of their devices.