Safeguard your device and transactions + escape scammers! - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
faceless

Safeguard your device and transactions + escape scammers!

Here are few simple measure I personally take to safeguard my PC and transactions from been hacked and also escaping scammers' sites.

• Avoid cheap domain  name extensions, like .club, .me, .pw, .ml, .ag, etc.
  • Use kaspersky Antivirus, it has power protection that block addons from stealing your passwords and also will help detect scams sites. Capture.thumb.PNG.44aa8073c2028625ba511973f52a96d7.PNG

I hope you guys like this content and give it good reactions, thanks.

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Safeguard your device and transactions + escape scammers!, means secure and protect your devices and accounts. You may usekaspersky antivirus because it has a power to block scammers or the one who want to steal from you, it also has a power to protect you from scammers. So i highly recommend it. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

On 11/23/2019 at 3:29 PM, ASDFGHJKL17 said:

Safeguard your device and transactions + escape scammers!, means secure and protect your devices and accounts. You may usekaspersky antivirus because it has a power to block scammers or the one who want to steal from you, it also has a power to protect you from scammers. So i highly recommend it. 

It is all about trust, let look at the chrome browser iit has power and hold almost all your logins info on all your account, but you simply have to trust them and I chose to trust kaspersky.

16 hours ago, faceless said:

It is all about trust, let look at the chrome browser iit has power and hold almost all your logins info on all your account, but you simply have to trust them and I chose to trust kaspersky.

Wait, so when I use the Kaspersky extension, they will find out our login info like we use VPN? If so, I'm just afraid that their data will leak to the internet.

You think Kaspersky antivirus is good enough to secure your laptop, it's not i think.for the next advise yes i m with you of course we have to verify our link before to login 

6 hours ago, palalu said:

Wait, so when I use the Kaspersky extension, they will find out our login info like we use VPN? If so, I'm just afraid that their data will leak to the internet.

Their an antivirus company security d their priority so you do not have to worry and no they do not collect your passwords, and also no you do not instal the extension they install it for you when you install the App.

the safest way to secure yourself and your devices is to use them wisely and you will not need any third-party programs, such as Kaspersky, etc

the tutor you have provided is quite usefull because some mobile or pc users so far need a high level of security and need to take good protection of their devices.

10 hours ago, faceless said:

Their an antivirus company security d their priority so you do not have to worry and no they do not collect your passwords, and also no you do not instal the extension they install it for you when you install the App.

If they don't save the password maybe later I will install it, I have checked the website there is no price for the extension. Is Kaspersky Extension free?

12 hours ago, palalu said:

If they don't save the password maybe later I will install it, I have checked the website there is no price for the extension. Is Kaspersky Extension free?

Yap it is al free, but I suggest you do not stick with the extension aloe, just get a copy of the whole program and install it. the extension will be added automatically.

1 minute ago, faceless said:

Yap it is al free, but I suggest you do not stick with the extension aloe, just get a copy of the whole program and install it. the extension will be added automatically.

okay maybe I'll follow your advice in the next few weeks or months. Btw, how long have you been using Kaspersky?

1 minute ago, palalu said:

okay maybe I'll follow your advice in the next few weeks or months. Btw, how long have you been using Kaspersky?

Ah, I'm glad you asked, for a very long time and I can't even remember, Do not tell anyone but, I kinda cracked the pro version and I use it without paying 😉, but the free version is awesome and has all the security you need.

8 minutes ago, faceless said:

Ah, I'm glad you asked, for a very long time and I can't even remember, Do not tell anyone but, I kinda cracked the pro version and I use it without paying 😉, but the free version is awesome and has all the security you need.

dang...I used to do that too😂, but in the last few months I've reduced it. maybe I'll try the free one first before switching to the paid one or maybe just use the extension😆

29 minutes ago, palalu said:

dang...I used to do that too😂, but in the last few months I've reduced it. maybe I'll try the free one first before switching to the paid one or maybe just use the extension😆

LOL  😂 you are so obsessed with that extension no matter how hard I try to tell you to install the whole antivirus you bring it up 😀. well good luck friend.

12 minutes ago, faceless said:

LOL  😂 you are so obsessed with that extension no matter how hard I try to tell you to install the whole antivirus you bring it up 😀. well good luck friend.

yes, I am very obsessed with the extension😂. Because I used all of their antivirus and I don't like it, and I didn't know that Kaspersky has an extension in chrome

3 minutes ago, palalu said:

yes, I am very obsessed with the extension😂. Because I used all of their antivirus and I don't like it, and I didn't know that Kaspersky has an extension in chrome

It has has the extension offers an ad blocker and pop ups blocking as well as detecting secure and insecure sites, also protects or prevents browser from saving your banking activities on your browser.

Capture.PNG.4171ccde130d935ce283c66418bd22c1.PNG

Save your passwords and keys in not technological device like notebook and save it to the vault I guess that's a way to improve its security or used codes to cipher or encrypt the private data to ensure no one can access your account.

In order for you to be safe I all ways recommed using two pc's or two phones setup a wallet of crypto likr coinbase and use one phone only for that the second phone you can use it for your online business don't use the same computer for both your wallet and buissnes this is my recommendation and set up two emails to one for setuping your wallet the other for your social media or online business.

I already try it and I don't know why my PC not friendly with Kaspersky Antivirus, load very slow and sometimes hang. Do you have any antivirus that might be I can use because this one look's too heavy?. For your answer thank you very much.

At the moment, scammers are pretty hard to stop, especially if they are scammers who have been involved in this business for several years, since they can do absolutely everything

Its very much necessary to safeguard your transactions and earnings in this forum because its a very big community and also there are more scammers who try to distract and also try to fraud users from such spam guidelines. 

I agree with the author, but in my example this is the purchase of a MacBook pro computer and now I am not afraid of viruses, extensions and phishing sites, I ask you to be very careful about everything.

Stop all contact with the scammer. Do not make any more payments. Contact the bank or service you sent money through. Assess your security at home and online. Equip yourself to recognise scams. Talk about what happened. Netsafe. Ministry of Justice.

Now scammer's and hacker's getting more advance. So yes we have to alert and try to save our PC, Mobile, wallet. Please use good antivirus and use others security to protect from hackers.