Safeguard your device and transactions + escape scammers! - Page 3 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
faceless

Safeguard your device and transactions + escape scammers!

On 11/22/2019 at 10:12 AM, faceless said:

Here are few simple measure I personally take to safeguard my PC and transactions from been hacked and also escaping scammers' sites.

• Avoid cheap domain  name extensions, like .club, .me, .pw, .ml, .ag, etc.
  • Use kaspersky Antivirus, it has power protection that block addons from stealing your passwords and also will help detect scams sites. 

I hope you guys like this content and give it good reactions, thanks.

I'm glad you mentioned Kaspersky. I use it too and it has protected me in many situations. I think it is one of the best antivirus software.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many safe programs out there, but we can also surrender to scammers to avoid scammers. Trust in the digital environment is not an easy task. One should search well and find the best of the bad.

Now scammer's and hacker's getting more advance. So yes we have to alert and try to save our PC, Mobile, wallet. Please use good antivirus and use others security to protect from hackers.

I don't really recommend to use anti virus because sometimes anti viruses can make you life too complicated. I'm not using any other anti virus and I'm just using windows defender because I think that is enough to safe guard my computer from viruses.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

17 hours ago, Viscount said:

I don't really recommend to use anti virus because sometimes anti viruses can make you life too complicated. I'm not using any other anti virus and I'm just using windows defender because I think that is enough to safe guard my computer from viruses.

It is not necessarily to use Antivirus if you just use your PC to access safest sites, wallets and not to install so many software otherwise hackers are smart enough to mask the virus in any sort of files that your computer has stored. If you use flash drive to transfer the files, windows defender can not detect the advanced malware loaded malicious files. 

• +2 1

On 11/4/2020 at 12:10 AM, CryptoSkye said:

yeah, do not go and dive in these kind of sites since they would definitely just scam and fraud you. them scammers are getting smarter and advanced so just be careful with how you handle your devices to keep away from harm.

@CryptoSkye You are correct that we should beware of scammers because they are getting more and more smarter by the day. Many of them create cheap websites and make them look as legit investment sites. After that they use the Ponzi scheme and steal your money.

• +3 1

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

In order to protect your device and your information from fraudsters, you must use an anti-virus program and I recommend that you use Kaspersky as it has the ability to protect your data.

You could always just dump Windows & go to Mac or Linux. Mac & Linux are a lot safer virus wise, malware wise, hackers, etc. If you do keep on using Windows, buy an anti virus & a good one. Dont use any free anti virus. When I was using Windows, I only used Trend Micro anti virus. Its probably the best anti virus on the market but not very well known.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png