Bitcoin is losing value every hour! - Page 9 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TimopheyKa

Bitcoin is losing value every hour!

Not now! I have noticed some positive fluctuations in its price from last few days as presently all the international markets are suffering a loss due to coronavirus but then also there was a slight rise in the price of bitcoin so i think in future it will be in its peak.

Dont worry it will be rise soon and prices are not 

Always stable. We have to wait for it and try to 

Hold more bitcoin.this wont take long time.

No problem my friend, even if bitcoin drops to 3000$ then you should not worry because this is normal and it always happens and soon bitcoin returns to rise again and higher than before, we have witnessed a lot of bitcoin declines so you do not have to worry.

It is the result of emotion. So lets wait, it will increase up to 15000. The rule of stockmarket is also somehow applied in bitcoin or any crypto trading. But the value will be increased in the near future

Do not worry, my bitcoin friend, in my view, gets sick and does not die, and I think it is an end of his movement to correct the price and the fall, and now its price has been rising and recovering, and you can notice that from its price today

No problem dear because from last twelve days bitcoin don't pumps hard mostly it's price movement in sideways but now there is chance at any time btc and altcoins market can takes corrections and if bitcoin suddenly false then altcoins strong chance to crashed so be alert for it. 

Definitely, there are moments like that, when the market follows a uniform downward spiral due to one thing or the other; Manipulation, Miners purge, Massive selloff or some other reasons, it might rise again when the opposite happens. Maybe you are new to monitoring the market

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Bitcoin currency can never lose its value and these fluctuations always occur as prices drop and always rise, the price at the end of 2019 was very good and after the beginning of 2020 the price fell to 4000 $ due to many circumstances and the rise came back after a period of decline and today reached 9500 $ Therefore, fluctuations are very normal and we must take advantage of the decline by buying as many currencies as possible and store them until the price rises again.

The volatility is the nature of cryptocurrencies market! So monitoring the prices every hour wouldn't give you a clear view about the supply and demand.. At least, you should see the price at the beginning and the end of a day.

The year 2020 is not over yet, meaning that it is still time enough to see if the assumptions that we assume will reach about $ 15,000 this year and the next year will be fulfilled. 2021 is the year of the Petkosen in which you will see a date that was not in mind, that is, perhaps from us it could rise to the level of $ 50,000 and above

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Because bitcoin is the very big and market because people are making buying orders and selling orders every single seconds, so for this reason thats why it change its price every time. 

It lost the value a lot with in one day and now it is at normal track it an again it rised and now is at the same level at the rate it was before. So stay active while using cryptocurrency and build a good plan to trade.

No need to worry about bitcoin prices, bitcoin prices are very volatile so it's natural that there are frequent decreases. This decline often occurs because it is temporary and in a few months the price will go up again, my prediction is that bitcoin prices will be better in 2020.

Price raise and fall for Bitcoin is a normal phenomenon as it has the price volatility nature in the cryptocurrency markets. Some people seems to worried while noticing price drop in the cryptocurrency markets but those who have already built the patience taking abilities in them, they patiently wait for the changes. 

Bitcoin has its downturn moments as it has its upturn moments, it is completely normal for this to happen, we should stay in a Stablecoin when bitcoin does not perform well

Well, bitcoin and all financial assets lose and gain value over time as a result of supply and demand. Of course, cryptos are much more volatile that assets in other markets, but still, it moves by means of impulse and retracement. One should always keep this in mind especially when doing trading.

There is no need to panic because the price of bitcoin has decreased which is reasonable, the price of bitcoin is very volatile so that if the price drops temporarily, within a few days bitcoin will rise again.
To reach a price of $ 15000 by 2020 I think that is achievable, because the halving has happened and it will continue to pump up the bitcoin price.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is currently 13200. As you would expect, bitcoin is close to hitting $ 15,000. That's good news, we should trust bitcoin to reach $ 100,000 if tomorrow bitcoin goes down to $ 1000 I still believe it will reach $ 100,000.

I think it is best to buy today because I believe that the value of bitcoin can still rise on this upcoming year. We can also help if we will introduce or promote it to other people so that the number of users became higher and it will be having a higher demand and with that the value will rise.

Yes, the price of bitcoin is falling very fast because a very sad thing for us. As it has been seen for the past few days that the price of bitcoin is falling a little after every hour. Right now many people have invested in bitcoin as me and they want to see the price of bitcoin as a rising but it is not happening at all. So I have decided that I will do bitcoin sell so that I can earn a little profit. As you know that Christmas is coming next month and on the occasion of Christmas, many people will be able to sell bitcoins, they can enjoy their happiness by getting another money. As you know, the price of bitcoin is only on its demand and only when its demand falls, then its price will also fall. So I will sell bitcoin so that the profit I have gained from bitcoin is not reduced. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The price of Bitcoin was very low last year.  And then its price was gradually declining.  However, in 2020, the price of Bitcoin was lower in the first few months.  But now the price of Bitcoin has pumped very well.  However, the price of Bitcoin will increase day by day.  So it would be better to hold our bitcoin.

The lost in value nowadays is always followed by a corresponding gain either immediately or after some hours or even after somedays

I yhink it is time we invest since the price went down .they should always think that sooner or later ,it will soar again .i think in price drop it is best to invest .when bitcoin reached afforded price ,then buy more .

I think the decline in the price of Bitcoin makes it really normal, it’s really volatile and people should know it. People should not worry or panic as the price of Bitcoin goes down every time. They should always remember that sooner or later, it will grow again.

This is the normal episode in the market. But yes overall Bitcoin has always declined this year, there may be a lot of manipulation that can reduce the confidence of Bitcoin holders about the future of cryptocurrency. Today the price has risen by about 5% but I predicted it would come back at a lower price. 

Edited by Flash009