2020 BTC market prediction is right or wrong ? - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajish anto

2020 BTC market prediction is right or wrong ?

Many investors wants bitcoin to boom this year. If the mid year is starting point of bitcoin increasing price, i think bitcoin would have a bull run by the end of the month this year.

Yes sometimes making predictions in social media will affect the fundamental price of bitcoin itself what happens is fomo or vice versa. Many have speculated that the price of bitcoin will reach $ 20K to 1 million. Many believe and many do not. As is the case in supply and demand trading which affects the price of bitcoin.

No the prediction right, bitcoin price will indeed peak, 2020 will be a great year for bitcoin cause the will be a halving of the bitcoin block reward that will reduce the amount of bitcoin coming into market from miners, this will create shortage which will drive price up.

23 minutes ago, phpMailz said:

No the prediction right, bitcoin price will indeed peak, 2020 will be a great year for bitcoin cause the will be a halving of the bitcoin block reward that will reduce the amount of bitcoin coming into market from miners, this will create shortage which will drive price up.

Many good moments in 2020. Especially as you say, halving. Indeed, no one can say that after halving bitcoin has increased. But we all believe it can improve.

On 11/19/2019 at 7:37 PM, Ajish anto said:

Some 2020 prediction is say btc will going peak but I don't know sure to rise bt my belive is want peak situation in 2020 pleace say how worth it. It's useful to many new persons 

2020 will be the year of the bull but I cannot say that we can hit the peak of the bull run by this year because usually bull run will run for more than one year so there is a big chance that we can hit the peak of the bull run by 2021. 

This will only happen if the market will continue to behave like this and there will be no big dumps by the big whales in order to fully push the market upward. 

Yes this prediction true bitcoin price rising started now bitcoin price around 9700$ and all coins is green.i hope bitcoin rise more and recover all loss.

It will. Maybe for this month it's not showing any remarkable progress but who knows, few months from now it will go boosting at its higher value. I still believe that.

There is no doubt that coming goal is 10000. I feel like it will come true really fast. The price is going to raise together with the agiotage about halving. What is going to be next only God may know. 

My prediction is that BTC price will rise this year and get to its peak around December this year, just like it did in 2017.

Well, just like I said, the psychological barrier of 10000$ finally reached and just a night was needed for that. What is going to be next? I guess bitcoin will raise a bit more, maybe even to 11000$ and then we will see some kind of correction. 

No one knows prediction is prediction. If they can tell it is right or wrong than it would not be prediction it would be decision. But yeah we can  say the percentage of happenings.   

3 hours ago, valenteeno said:

there was a correction, it seems, long before $11,000 mark was reached, but now it's teetering around $10,200 as if unable to decide what would be the next move

The market can jump or dump over a night, we watched that many times already. Currently I do not know what is going to be, but for any case I set couple of orders for buying under 9800 and selling over 10500.

2 hours ago, valenteeno said:

no more $9,800 for the time being. and too early for $10,500. how to do the scalp/intraday trading? impossible

As you can see on YoBit exchanger the price is close to 10500 already, currently it's 10427 And it may jump to round 10500 within a hour. So, everything is possible in the crypto world, you just need to catch the right moment. 

Edited by Tatiana

This is tough call as bitcoin can go either way because its nature is unpredictable right now we have most of sentiments in positive but still these can change in any direction because its decentralized and no one controlong its whales those are handling right now all about them what the done as halving is also in next few days so need to be calm because its very important in trading.

On 2/12/2020 at 6:54 AM, Ngwa said:

If you ask me I think bitcoin is already at it's not yet peak. You mostly see and increase in value yearly if you check the stats. Bitcoin keeps increasing and I think at its peak it should be about 25k usd per bitcoin

I also think the same thing. This is not yet the peak price of bitcoin. I think bitcoin can surpass 25K and more. My prediction tomorrow bitcoin will break 11K.

On 2/12/2020 at 5:02 PM, Muhammad Muqadas said:

I think this is wrong I only guess this or might be right i dont know about this i am new in market place 

Everyone has the right to predict prices in the market even though it basically does not know very well the actual price but if you determine better things for the market then I am sure the results will benefit you because trust is more important of everything.

6 hours ago, Nahid4376 said:

I do not know why this is happen. But I hope crypto market will grow up again and 2020 will be best year for cryptos.

Hopefully what you hope for is quickly granted because seeing the price chart in 2020 the crypto market price starts to increase because it will grow again by having a high price so we must involve our coins to make crypto even better.

2 hours ago, findte said:

It isn't attainable to mention at the off danger that the fee will cross tall or not. But yes there's a mild hazard of it. Let's see what happens.

There is also a truth to your opinion about it all but let's see what has happened and I am sure if there is improvement in everything then it will not mention the danger anymore because it has been improved in the future.

Bitcoin rally this year should be able to get to $15, 000.

Then in 2021, maybe it will get to $20,000.

The reason being that BTC halved in 2016, then it's price rose to $20,000 in 2017.

On 18.02.2020 at 07:52, elulpea said:

Bitcoin will rise. Only after the fall is the possibility of going up. This is the principle of the world market. Down to attract buyers. It is a possibility to predict trading strategies right and wrong. The forecast for a project is to attract community interest. General Chat Chat Loung So each time we have many more mistakes

OK fella how numerous months it's going tall crest or as it were May ?

inside 2020, the price tag on bitcoin can tumble, irrespective of just how agonizing it is to be able to confess. A fresh expression referred to as gram from your makers regarding telegrams will probably be created, and also I know which it can hearth. And also in terms of estimations are involved, it is simply no key to be able to anyone that estimations can not be reliable. They may be no less than not necessarily trustworthy.

First of all we have not authentic or recognize way to check things about bitcoin its unpredictable market and can go either way because its nature is just like this as we have halving we cannot do any solid prediction about this most of analyst are saying this can go on high so but we need to settle things as its can go any way because halving is ok but whales doing own trick which is not sure how this gone.

These expectations remain and no one can answer this question, so we will wait and see, the market always violates the expectations of analysts