What is the best time to sell or buy cryptocurrencies - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
marveliscardenas

What is the best time to sell or buy cryptocurrencies

The first method of all is to use the Google search engine, since it has been implementing a module for a long time in which the results are shown in real time. To do this, the first thing is to enter Google.com, and once in the search engine write a term such as Bitcoin Value

When you do the search, the Google module will appear with the information of the value of the chosen cryptocurrency. In this module, you will be able to see the equivalent value in euros of a unit of the Bitcoin or the chosen cryptocurrency. You will also see a graph with the history of the value throughout a month, although in it you have tabs to see the history of one day, five days, one year, five years, or all the time collected by Google.

• Useful or interesting 12
  • -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 10
  • +2 9
  • +3 10
  • +4 5
  • +5 2

Well, it depends on the price of the currency and how much it is moving apart from whether you need the money or not, if you do not need it you can invest in currencies that have a long-term projection but those that you see that grow suddenly it is better to sell them quickly

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

best time to sell or buy cryptocurrencies of crouse when price down buy and hold after when price up then sell
Buy  lows and sell high simple 

• +3 1

I think everything is subjective, since in my opinion the best time to buy is when the red candles start in the market due to unexpected movements of the btc and vice versa, the best time to sell is when the bull race begins, looking to increase or pump to a certain currency, although this is always difficult to predict.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

this is relative the best time to sell is when the price is up and when the opposite happens that your price goes down is a good time to buy back the currency 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Google is generally a good indication of the coin price, but you should also check the price on the exchange that you are planning to use in order to make your trade. The price that a coin is on the exchange is often slightly different from the price that you see on google. Furthermore, when it comes to buying and selling crypto, the ideal time to buy is when the price is low and sell when the price is high. However, this is much easier said than done. High and low are relative values, and so you need to monitor the market to see the direction it is going in and the overall trend of the market. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I'm surprised how some similar topics that has long been created are wavering on this forum these days beginning from when dollars was introduced accompanied with large masses. I hope moderators should take proper action on that aspects as usual to curtailed the spread of repeating same topic over and over again.

However the best and most favourable time is geared towards gaining of profit. Buy when the price is affordable and dumb at high value to gain interest simple.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

3 hours ago, pucukjaya said:

Learning when to buy and sell is simple. Buy bitcoin or cryptocurrency when the price is low and sell it when the price is high. However, if you want to make a consistent profit when trading Bitcoin, buy when "the price is going to go up, and sell when the price will go down".

buy low and sell high is so easy when its said, but when you come to actually apply it on the chart it wont be as easy as it seem, for example many people right now are bullish on bitcoin even tho its way higher than it should and they will keep buying it here and end up being hurt when it goes down.

• +1 1

I don't know where you found this google module but there are better charts and you should use tradingview instead. There are many tools you can find online and I don't think that google has anything better than the simple charts that give a good but very simple picture.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The google graph is good for a beginner that wants a good picture of what is the price movement of Bitcoin but there are better charts. First of all coinmarketcap gives a better picture. Then there are more and the best are in exchanges and in other charting websites used by traders.

• +1 1

The best time to buy is now. The best time to sell will be when the price have reached a top of a crazy bubble as this is what is always happening. This is the beginning of a stable bull trend that can reach higher than 100k and it is expected to go parabolic again.

• +2 1

I think you sell when everything is right, the truth is we need to work as hard and be sure that we are able to follow everything that is working for us we need to work and be sure of what we are able to use it for, the crypto currencies that we trade, can either be the best time to sell them is when you can be able to make some percentage profit and I think the new  robo trade on yobit helps you automatically do that without even touching your computer so use it and trade with it.

• +1 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

The summary of this topic is to observe the value of coin first from google method to determine the right time for purchasing and then selling it 

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Thanks for your effort and sharing your found knowledge, But we are different in approach for me the best time to buy is within the "24 hour average price differences" and the time to sell is during the 'peak time average", that was my term because I'm doing a day trading sessions and its effective but the profit is not that high. atleast im not losing hard so far. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I do not recommend to use google to find the best time to buy or sell crypto, because google displays the real crypto price, but exchanges have their own lower prices so that they can earn profit when someone buys! Its better to set your own buying price by watching prices on exchanges markets.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I don't know if this will help you decide when is the best time to buy or sell Bitcoin. You need analysis and prediction and google is only giving you a chart. This doesn't show anything and they don't make any prediction.

Edited by bogdanoff
  • +2 2

I don't suggest looking at google chart at all. There are a lot better and you can find real time coming from exchanges too in many websites that you can also use their tools and charts. I think that google is just to get a glimpse of the price and how it moves and it has same charts for stocks too.

Edited by yonkii

I would say that the cryptocurrency indicated to sell and buy is bitcoin since you can easily sell bitcoin and buy it and have many profits and since bitcoin is already very popular in the cryptographic world, it is because it leaves a lot of profits that is why everyone knows it.

In the well-known law of the market, currency is bought when its value decreases and is sold when its price increases. The problem here is to predict the times of decline and rise.

• +2 1

I tgink if you are a good marketing  person or can analyse  the market in a good way than you can decide in a better way when to buy and when to sell.

2 hours ago, bogdanoff said:

I don't know if this will help you decide when is the best time to buy or sell Bitcoin. You need analysis and prediction and google is only giving you a chart. This doesn't show anything and they don't make any prediction.

I'm not an expert in crypto trading, but i have gained profit from time to time, buying whenever the price is too much below the ATH, and sell when it recovers the ATH or meet another ATH, this trick along with patient have made me a lot of profits.

• Useful or interesting 2