Tips for posting/interacting within the forum - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

Tips for posting/interacting within the forum

This is a good suggestions for our new member right here, just read the guidelines and rules of this marketing campaign and you may get some earnings of it.

Let's help one another in contributing and developing this platform.we shouldn't just focus on the money we should also create time to supporting and building the forum by educating ourselves on how to construct useful post,make simple topics that is understandable and how engage one another and share common ideas and knowledge for the betterment of the forum 

• +2 1

Making constructive post with meaningful topic which will make you get more people reacting to your post where you meet different kind of people with different kind of culture, through the relationship you get to react with each other

• +1 1

@PiroSense Thanks for these informative ideas and concepts but I still recommend forum members to read and understand well in full details about the forum rules and regulations which can help to guide them on how to participate within the forum without violating them

download (32).jpg

• +1 1

Really good information,thanks for sharing,you should follow and learns from these tips,by following all the rules and regulations from the site we can earn more and more profit,if we are working honestly and reporting the spammers it will be more profitable for us.

Hey mate, really excellent tips for posting, if we apply your tips than our post will be useful, so that we not have to face deleted problem. I think we must take a time to create a post or reply because we have to share useful topic otherwise our post will be deleted. If we study in this forum our post quality will develop for sure.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I always work through my posts to provide an experience or advice and adhere to the rules that help us succeed here. So we do not have to submit anything for the purpose of achieving financial profit only. 

I think it would be better if upon the review of the content the user has been created, there would be a review about it so that it would be graded if ever it is useful or not so that the user would have something in mind to improve what they have just done. There are some users who are arguing about their contents that getting counted despite that they knew it was useful, but the system labeled it otherwise. I would say that ratings given by the other users should be moderately done if ever this is the way of the moderators of how the content creators would receive feedback from their contents.

I preferred the manner in which you pointed those significant piece of a posting. I truly concur with those focuses you made in the post. Also, I figure everybody ought to follow these focuses to have a superior future in this cryptotalk gathering page.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

On 17/11/2019 at 1:30, PiroSense said:

Para evitar que los moderadores lo marquen como un póster de spam y para garantizar que su respuesta / publicación esté bien hecha , sea informativa y no sea solo un comentario sobre el tema.

I had had many difficulties publishing, since adapting to a forum without having written in others is complex, but it is very easy to share my concerns, thank you very much for these wise advice, it should be noted that those intervals of commenting or publishing are fundamental in this group, thanks for your advice.

On 16/11/2019 at 21:30, PiroSense said:

Algunas personas aquí están teniendo dificultades para que les paguen en YoBit por sus carreras de pago por publicación. Entonces decidí enumerar algunos consejos a seguir al publicar / responder en hilos en el foro. Siga estos consejos y probablemente le pagarán.

Algunos consejos para ti:

1. No revente la publicación. Tenga un intervalo de al menos 7-10 minutos antes de publicar.

2. No se limite a apuntar a 100 caracteres. Apunta a un contenido significativo de tu respuesta y no solo a copiar la idea de respuestas anteriores de shitpost. Apunta a discusiones significativas.

3. Distribuya su tiempo de publicación. Maximiza el día. Es bastante fácil publicar aquí que en otros foros, así que no hay excusas para publicar en ráfagas porque una persona "no tiene tiempo".

4.  No se concentre en el dinero dado. En su lugar, solo publique en el foro para discusiones saludables y no le importe el pago, seguiría siempre que sus publicaciones sean buenas y significativas. Puedes visitar 

5. Lea las reglas y los hilos de los mods en la sección Acerca del foro:

Por favor, deje un me gusta si estos consejos le ayudaron  😁

Let all try to make post that will be more than one hundred characters and we shouldn't target 100 characters that will be useless, let try to make quality posts that will help those that are new help, let try to follow the rules of the forum so that we will know how to make our posts.

• +1 1

You have to post some meaningful comment.  At first you should read the question carefully and then thought and after then post meaningful comment           

If all forum members follow these tips, the forum will be wonderful and rich in usefulness and valuable information. Do not make your concern about obtaining the cryptocurrency, but rather make your goal to contribute and help others to gain your experience and share the secrets of your success in order to gain confidence from all members

• +2 1

Thank you for this post, man. I am only a beginner in this forum  and I find this post very helpful for me.  A few of my posts got deleted because the topic l posted them in got removed. I try and follow  the rules and regulations of the forum , thank you for these pointers .

• +1 1

On 11/17/2019 at 2:30 AM, PiroSense said:

Don't focus on the money given. Instead just post in the forum for healthy discussions and don't mind the payment, it would follow as long as you're posts are good and meaningful. You can visit 

With emphasis on the quoted sentence, it's better not to focus on the money given else you will end up rushing o write posts that will probably by end of the day be deleted. 

• +1 1

You are right because if we lack consistency of information in our topic, then that can be deleted. We must think carefully before starting to write and never violate any of the rules provided by this forum.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Valuable advice , and in fact what caught my attention is the point related to posting a meaningful content not just aiming for one hundred characters, you are absolutely right as I see some newbie writing a line or so as if they counting the letters one by one. Having a lot of posts and replies is not the aim of this forum, what is important  is quality and making  useful discussions between members. 

• +3 1

I item this is relatively decent in order but I in addition put several terminology before mail if you contain around investigate about that placement after that our place of duty will be new appealing followed by for all time take to court to advertise expressive and constructive.

This is nice and it's always good to know that 100 characters shouldn't be the aim l, instead meaningful content. And let's not be in the rush to finish up but give the best of our time to the forum.

The most important is the rules, when skipping those then there will be problems. Read them once and then it is easy to proceed without any mistakes made. The forum helps users that don't have the intention to break the rules and it is not hard to abide. 

• Useful or interesting 1

What is important is to present high standards and value in all our replies and post, and interact only to help more by giving from our experiences so others can learn something, so avoid all posts that don't have anything to offer to the forum and post only what you think that is important for others to read.

You are right. But all the members are compelled to see their own earnings and 100 characters, but the thing is that whatever they comment, at least take good and useful information, I also have a lot of information and whatever. Every member has his own will, if he keeps making mistakes again and again, he can also be banned. 

Excellent tips for posting within the forum, the best thing we can do here is not limit our comments or topics to 100 words, if we create content that is truly quality and we like what we are teaching, the time we invest in the forum will be rewarding, we have the opportunity to work and write about something we like, we are all here because we are passionate about cryptocurrencies and learn from them, let's make the most of cryptotalk

Thank you, my friend, for these tips, and with these tips, the forum transcends the abundance of knowledge. It has a clear goal and we do not comment for money. We must attach to knowledge and a positive spirit. Thank you again, my friend.

On 11/17/2019 at 6:30 AM, PiroSense said:

Some people here is having a hard time getting paid in YoBit for their pay-per-post careers. And so I decided to list some tips to follow when posting/replying in threads in the forum. Follow these tips and you'll probably get paid.

Some tips for you:

1. Don't burst post. Have an interval of at least 7-10 minutes before posting.

2. Don't just aim for 100 characters. Aim for meaningful content of your reply and not just copying the idea of previous shitpost replies. Aim for meaningful discussions.

3. Spread your posting time. Maximize the day. It's pretty easy to post here than the other forum, so there's no excuses for burst posting because a person "does not have time".

4. Don't focus on the money given. Instead just post in the forum for healthy discussions and don't mind the payment, it would follow as long as you're posts are good and meaningful. You can visit 

5. Read the rules and threads by mods in About Forum section:

Kindly leave a like if these tips helped 😁

Thank you dear friend for sharing valuable information. I was looking for this type of post from few days . Now I will try to implement on all these tips which are shared by you. I hope so I will get more reputation by following these tips.