Tips for posting/interacting within the forum - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

Tips for posting/interacting within the forum

It is really a good post. Surely we should take time before posting. We should read the topic carefully and also some replies. If we read some of the replies we can write unique in our post. Besides we will get thought of other members too. That will help us clear our consiquences about that topic

• Useful or interesting 1

Very much, indeed. We should not only focus on our own success but with the Forum's growth, health, and distinction, too. In exchange of earning, you should contribute quality contents too.

We must follow these tips, and we must also not publish the 20 posts at once, but rather wait and publish the posts in batches on a daily basis, open the forum several times a day, publish in all sections and provide good content in our posts, not just write letters and posts without useful content

Thank you friend that was very useful information . When  you select a post to comment please atleast once go through check is it a relevant topics or not if yes try to make your post precise and valuable , try to avoid simple grammar mistakes . Don't focus on same types of topics try to go through new ones

Your information is very useful, because many beginners get confused, and sometimes do not achieve the desired result. But we need to understand that if we write a really high-quality post, we will also get a reward that will make us happier, and this is very cool! Strive to be better, always!

On 11/17/2019 at 6:30 AM, PiroSense said:

Some people here is having a hard time getting paid in YoBit for their pay-per-post careers. And so I decided to list some tips to follow when posting/replying in threads in the forum. Follow these tips and you'll probably get paid.

Some tips for you:

1. Don't burst post. Have an interval of at least 7-10 minutes before posting.

2. Don't just aim for 100 characters. Aim for meaningful content of your reply and not just copying the idea of previous shitpost replies. Aim for meaningful discussions.

3. Spread your posting time. Maximize the day. It's pretty easy to post here than the other forum, so there's no excuses for burst posting because a person "does not have time".

4. Don't focus on the money given. Instead just post in the forum for healthy discussions and don't mind the payment, it would follow as long as you're posts are good and meaningful. You can visit 

5. Read the rules and threads by mods in About Forum section:

Kindly leave a like if these tips helped 😁

yes you are right your post is very helpful for all the members especially the new begginers.mostly people in order to complete their target of 100 characters use useless and irrelevant words against the demand of question.we must follow the rules of the forum to make it constructive and prosper.

• +3 1

On 11/17/2019 at 2:30 AM, PiroSense said:

2. Don't just aim for 100 characters. Aim for meaningful content of your reply and not just copying the idea of previous shitpost replies. Aim for meaningful discussions.

3. Spread your posting time. Maximize the day. It's pretty easy to post here than the other forum, so there's no excuses for burst posting because a person "does not have time".

4. Don't focus on the money given. Instead just post in the forum for healthy discussions and don't mind the payment, it would follow as long as you're posts are good and meaningful. You can visit 

I love this point more than the whole information posted by the senior experience member that write this topic if we will work according to this statement or advice we will never face warnings point or banning from this campaign

On 11/17/2019 at 7:00 AM, PiroSense said:

Some people here is having a hard time getting paid in YoBit for their pay-per-post careers. And so I decided to list some tips to follow when posting/replying in threads in the forum. Follow these tips and you'll probably get paid.

Some tips for you:

1. Don't burst post. Have an interval of at least 7-10 minutes before posting.

5. Read the rules and threads by mods in About Forum section:

Kindly leave a like if these tips helped 😁

Thanks mate for sharing this wonderful tips . This post will help lot of members who are active in this forum. I will share this post to my friends. You have explained all points in meaningful sentences. I never focus on money when i work in this forum, some of my posts are been deleted too, through our mistakes we gain more knowledge and keep growing.  

These are only some accommodating tips and mindfulness that particularly new clients in this forum ought to follow. A debt of gratitude is in order for giving this data so this way another enrolled client has some information on the best way to offer better for the forum.

We do not have to submit any participation for the purpose of achieving financial profit only, I always work through my posts to provide an experience or advice and adhere to the rules that help us succeed here .

I got it what are you trying to say. I also read the forum rules that was posted by the Administrator. I am trying my best to follow their rules and regulation before posting my comments. During posting i focused on the main content so that i should write an useful comments for others.

Thank you for the tips will stick to the rules of the forum for our goodness, truly there must be sense and useful information on our post's because it's not all about making money Rather to teach and to learn.

Most of the new members are committed to writing 100 letters and do not care about the benefit that they should publish in their topic, so we always have to offer these advice to them so that they know that it is important and very important that they publish topics of interest and not just that their topic contains 100 characters, thank you my friend for this benefit.

On 11/17/2019 at 4:10 PM, Jokeer said:

Well, this is quite good information but I also put some words before post if you take some research about that post then our post will be more attractive then always try to post meaningful and constructive.

It is important to focus on the structure of your post and not on money, when you make a quality post, you have more reputation, the payment is secondary in some way or another, you always have to give the best performance to Cryptotalk with the posts we create , very good recommendations you gave us, I will take that into account equally.

I too do not care air for the hundred characters rule. and I think we should keep on posting 3 times a day may be once at morning and the second time at evening and the third time at night it will look like we are active all the time on the forum.

Hey. Some tips to follow while posting would be to make posts which have relevant information. Avoid making grammatical and spelling errors while posting and avoid spamming. Don't just be money minded ande be aimed only for 100 characters. Concentrate on posting good contents.

Although I already use all these forms, it is always good to remember how they work here. Your topic will help many beginners and those who are lost without knowing what to do. Thank you for the informations.

i agree with you my friend ,all new members should read this topic and understand it to help them to know how to start and respect all rules in this forum.

• +2 1

Yes of course my mate, you have shared a very meaningful information about posting. Today we can see that the main issue facing by the newbies that they don't know about the posting. Some of them don't know even the rules and regulations, and starting to post with useless posts containing less than 100 words. This post can help them to understand clearly. Thank you for sharing this.

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

New members have to read all the forum regulations, this will help them a lot in good and orderly interaction and avoid mistakes made by members who do not know anything about these rules and were banned in the end.

• +5 1

I will say that I agree with you.  I think we need to know this completely well before we work here and we need to work well and understand the question according to the logic and comment or post.

• +4 1

I really agree with those points you made in the post. And i think everyone should follow these points to have a better future in this cryptotalk forum page!They came to get knowledge here. 

So I always try to understand how it works, so that I don't make mistakes and don't harm any member or the forum, and I think that everyone who is new here, should think that as a beginner we should prioritize as a rule and all the information that will help us in this beginning and faithfully follow all the advice and rules.

Great advice, I agree with you, I adhere to all the rules, the content that we will share, is much more important than the number of characters, I recommend sharing high-value content, in order to develop this forum.

• +5 1