Is there a problem with payment? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zhaazure27

Is there a problem with payment?

I can't faced any problem from the crypto talk platform. This platform always gives the money very fairly. It pays us regularly on our posts, So join this platform to get the bitcoin without any investment and it is a legit platform

On 11/17/2019 at 2:57 AM, zhaazure27 said:

Is there a problem with payment at signature campaign in CryptoTalk.Org?

I posted a few days and I do not get paid at all? Even though I followed the applicable rules. What is it? Are there any new rules? What should I do?

Now you are getting paid or not. I hope you are getting paid. There is no problem with this signature campaign. Everything is all right. I think that it may happen that when you posted it you didn't crossed the 100 required payment activation posts. So may be this is why you are posting it. 

no problem for me in cryptotalk i received my payment tomorrow maybe this problem only for you clear you browser data and try again

I think that is already solved. The admin already refill the balance to the Yobit for that signature campaign.

But what i don't like is about their change the signature model from cryptotalk to investbox. I just think that is like sketchy but that is up to you still promote it or not. For me that is not good to introduce it, especially for newbie who still blind for investment program. I already not join that campaign because that.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

In cryptocurrency all payment been process are good but sometimes it traffics and depends on the wave of sends or exchange in cryptocurrency around the world......

Well speaking about cryptotalk payment i am not facing any kind of problem as you have been facing. Just follow there rules and regulations and don't go over that. Certainly if you follow all the terms you will get your all payments.

There has never been a problem with this site, maybe some kind of update. I use it quite often, I always remain satisfied, payment comes almost immediately. Wait a bit and everything will surely work out!

No i think you must wait twenty four hours before making new posts to get paid same happen with me twice now i wait for 24 hours for making new posts to get paid

On 11/16/2019 at 11:27 PM, zhaazure27 said:

I posted a few days and I do not get paid at all? Even though I followed the applicable rules. What is it? Are there any new rules? What should I do?

Yes, there are rules that you must read before beginning to publish so that you do not encounter problems. Including that the first 100 posts are not paid by Yobit, and then you have 30 posts a day to be paid.

On 11/17/2019 at 3:27 AM, zhaazure27 said:

When you face this problem.? Because I do not find any problem about this payment sector. Also I just want to say their payment system also great. Can you describe your problem?

I have no problems with payments and every time I post I will get paid and have never experienced a traffic jam. There are no new rules but there is only a reduction in the yobit wallet and you have to make up for the new shortcomings you get.

There is no problem with the payment think.when.j started here and until now i still dont have any problem.about it.my only problem.someyimes is that.i need to post or comments more than 30 post aday to get pay.

Some of your posts may have been deleted. So you have to send more posts to get paid again. There are no new rules. Payment is ongoing.

On 11/16/2019 at 10:27 PM, zhaazure27 said:

I think you violated some rules Because I get paid for every post i make, maybe the bot is still or admin is doing some verification before your payment is made in accordance

58 minutes ago, el-Muhammady said:

I think you violated some rules Because I get paid for every post i make, maybe the bot is still or admin is doing some verification before your payment is made in accordance

In this case I have solved it for a long time, and indeed some of my posts were deleted because they did not fit the criteria in this forum. So be wise in making posts that have a good impact on this forum.

I don't think there is a problem with payment because you worked on the signature promotion, but you get your payment because it is often due to network problems.

On 11/16/2019 at 10:27 PM, zhaazure27 said:

Hello. I too have not noticed any payment problem. Did you correctly add your forum identifier on the yobit website ...

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Brother I had the same problem today but they paid me after 3 hours so  dont worry all thing gonna be good 😉
Good luck

I don't think there is a problem with the payment system, if there was so many users would have been complaining, I think you might not be doing everything the right way, check the sections of the forum you are posting in some pays and some don't.

I can't remember when. but I guess last week everyone has a problem on not paid post and deleted post.due to some technical difficulties.but all of it are ok now.everything is working fine and we are receiving our earnings now.

11 hours ago, bitcoinb said:

Hello. I too have not noticed any payment problem. Did you correctly add your forum identifier on the yobit website ...

This problem has already been resolved, and indeed my post was deleted because it did not meet the eligibility standards in this forum.

10 minutes ago, Hasan56 said:

It produces no more profit and more unnecessary messages. The payment system is top level and even advises not to post further on this topic. More work for moderators .

What does that mean? I don't quite understand. I just participated in posting and paid for each of my posts that fit the standards of this forum.

1 minute ago, Cizolf said:

Previously there was a problem in payment due to high number of deleted posts and also a time when the funds were finished but now there are no more issues regarding the payment and i am accurately receiving my payments.

That is true. But recently, just a few days ago, until now, I never had any deleted posts. And it is reflected on my yobit useful posts count. Are some of your posts are still getting deleted? Making your useful posts count go down?

nMvFbuZ.png

I don't think there's a problem with paying here. Because when we work here, we get our payment exactly as it is sometimes a little late when there is a network problem.

On 11/17/2019 at 2:27 AM, zhaazure27 said:

Boss i know so for as if any post is deleted due to irrelevant data or wrong information then your comment is not count able if you give and crypto talk campaign does not paid of your post or comment, in this way always use the fruitful data and follow all the rules.