One Account One IP? If it is true? Then why - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zentoly

One Account One IP? If it is true? Then why

Hello Dear Admin and Moderator of the forum it is true that just one person of the family member can join this good forum?  Because of one IP or one internet connection

1 hour ago, Zentoly said:

Hello Dear Admin and Moderator of the forum it is true that just one person of the family member can join this good forum?  Because of one IP or one internet connection

I do not read any post related to this.If you have read it on this forum kindly tag me.I think many people have one internet connection .Few people have the luxury of their own connection.

Yes, one ip one account. You can not use many account from same ip. But you can use one account in many device. I suggest you to not use too many account from same ip. I think one account is enough for everyone to earn good amount from this forum.

6 hours ago, Zentoly said:

Actually if you are at home and your family are want to join cryptotalk they can if you just notice the admin for multiple connection to your ip address to prevent being ban.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

That's right, multiple accounts is illegal here, the members who have two accounts they just want money that's all, they don't want to give or exchange good information with the other members 

I have not read the official rules about this, and this should not be done because it violates it. If using multiple accounts in one IP is strictly prohibited because this forum is conducting a campaign. Maybe when the campaign is over we may have multiple accounts with the condition that we don't follow the same campaign

What do you mean "then why"? LOL. Of course it's to prevent multiple account a.k.a cheaters a.k.a ungrateful greedy ass who want to cheat the pay per post. I hope you are not the one OP 🙂 

you can use this forum by one IP if you use the double account from one IP then they can track you and you will be ban.

21 hours ago, Zentoly said:

20 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

I do not read any post related to this.If you have read it on this forum kindly tag me.I think many people have one internet connection .Few people have the luxury of their own connection.

Hope this will help,

Generals Rules of Cryptotalk.org Forum publish by @Consignee

Yes we should keep it that way to avoid people taking advantage of the forum, But if you have another member of your family that have same ip as yours who wants to work on this forum then send a PM to the mods i am sure they will be glad to help you out.

It's better if the other family member join this forum by other IP address. If the moderator finds the same IP they may think that the user has multiple account. As we all know, multiple account are not allowed here. So i suggest to use the different IP because it is more safe.

It's probably not fair to just easily that admins have banned longtime cryptotalk users. Yes the main problem here is the IP address but if they have the same IP address but they use different devices. The unfairness is that they suddenly block the others even though no other accounts are created with the same IP address. Just fix the issue so there are several reasons. No hate just about my concerns.

468x60-3.png

multiple account is really forbidden (against the rules and regulations). you can only have one account on one ip address. you will get banned from doing otherwise.

22 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

I have also did not seen this type of post which the moderator have discuss this issues but there are many members who are talking about it and i am also asking a question about it from moderator.

20 hours ago, Sujon33 said:

I think you can not use two account in same ip address.Admin published a post about this.You should read all post of about forum topics.Then you can sure from this.So recommended to you you should read about forum post        

can you share me that link which the admins have published a post about the one IP and one account, and my main topics is this if one IP per One account compulsory in this forum then how to our family member  join this forum if they need more knowledge about crypto coin .

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 7:57 AM, Zentoly said:

I would assume this would be true because you can cheat the system with multiple IP's. Remember they can't see who is on the other end of the computer. They just see it as two IP addresses belonging to the same location. It's just a way to be fair with everyone. You could have everyone in your house writing replies, and taking home thousands of dollars. It's not really fair to the rest of us. 

20 hours ago, AL SHAIMON said:

Yes, one ip one account. You can not use many account from same ip. But you can use one account in many device. I suggest you to not use too many account from same ip. I think one account is enough for everyone to earn good amount from this forum.

And if we use one IP in this forum then it will be very difficult for our family to join this forum because we can not afford the multiple internet fees.

4 minutes ago, on1k3n said:

I would assume this would be true because you can cheat the system with multiple IP's. Remember they can't see who is on the other end of the computer. They just see it as two IP addresses belonging to the same location. It's just a way to be fair with everyone. You could have everyone in your house writing replies, and taking home thousands of dollars. It's not really fair to the rest of us. 

Mate i am talking about here my family member i think you have not read my all post that what about me is talking and i am not talking about me.

Yes, it is true, one IP address for one account only, your family, sister, bother etc not allowed join with home internet (wifi) connection. although they use different computers. Happy Posting and Happy Weekend. 

47 minutes ago, Kimmy So said:

multiple account is really forbidden (against the rules and regulations). you can only have one account on one ip address. you will get banned from doing otherwise.

But if my family member ask me that what are you doing in this forum? and if they take interest in this forum then how they will join this forum.?

3 minutes ago, Agios said:

Yes, it is true, one IP address for one account only, your family, sister, bother etc not allowed join with home internet (wifi) connection. although they use different computers. Happy Posting and Happy Weekend. 

If our family member can not join this good forum then how they will gain knowledge about the crypto currencies because i have noted this forum is very good for learning more about trading and investment in any coins.

7 minutes ago, Zentoly said:

But if my family member ask me that what are you doing in this forum? and if they take interest in this forum then how they will join this forum.?

If our family member can not join this good forum then how they will gain knowledge about the crypto currencies because i have noted this forum is very good for learning more about trading and investment in any coins.

Well, mate your family can access Cryptotalk forum from their office or from other place, and make sure with different IP address. 

On 11/15/2019 at 11:57 AM, Zentoly said:

Multi accounts are not allowed, one of the criteria to assume that a person has more than one account is to use two accounts through the same IP.

On 11/15/2019 at 11:57 PM, Zentoly said:

General Rules of cryptotalk.org forum was publish by @Consignee

There is something wrong with your statement because only one person from a family can do the forum. There are no rules.
Yes I see a rule that an IP address allows a person to access an account..
Yes, if a person uses two IP addresses from two mobiles to two accounts, then it does not legal....

On 11/15/2019 at 11:57 PM, Zentoly said:

I don't know if people connect on one Internet have all the same IP address, but based on my knowledge, I don't think so, I think all of you have different IP address. Correct me if I'm wrong, okay? I am not 100% sure about it. Also, becareful on which device you are logging your account because if that device has account or if he or she wants to try it, too, then you two are both getting banned.

Yes, only one user can use per one IP address this rule is to prevent abusing the campaign so be careful because when the admin found out that your IP has multiple accounts it will be ban instantly.

You are recommended to have one account with one IP in order to be avoid spammers who will only post here in order to get bitcoin rewards