Account got banned - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Account got banned

Hi guys I am not suffer from this type of conditions but I think if you use two account in one I. D so it will be banned .......

my account being banned after a lot of efforts and time will be very painful, so am going to really be extra careful not to get banned from the forum.

He cover to accomplish explanation on new ip to avert this. His financial credit would not be banned on new ip but i complete not be on familiar terms with if he append his last yobit relation to this new crypto dialogue forum account. I would hint at you obligation perform to forum. 

It is. Obvious that if multiple accounts are banned, on this Forum, and if u try to create multiplayer accounts from same ip address then u will surely get banned because u r working against the rules and regulations of forum, if u still have doubt u can clear from moderator.Your friend is a one kind of spamer.No user can use multiple account in one device or same ip address.If your friends wants to start again you friends need new device and new ip address

I think the ADM and support should try and let anyone that is banned know the reason why he is banned. This is to say....when someone query his/her banned through support. He should have a respond. If what I said is wrong, someone please reconstruct the statement to make it write. Thanks 

Your friend make a big mistake because making two account's is illegal😢

Now your friend need new ip address and new device and be careful for next time always go for legal work its more easy😍

No he cannot open other account .because up a ip adress already save here.multiple account doesn't allowed this site.so if you open another account you will be banned.

No he cannot open other account .because up a ip adress already save here.multiple account doesn't allowed this site.so if you open another account you will be banned.

The rules is clearly , why you try to fraud just for little more money stop your work isn't the good reason so be warn

Please note that cryptotalk identifies the duplicat account from the IP address, so if you want to create a new account, use a different IP address so that it is not considered a duplicate account anymore.

On 2/12/2020 at 4:20 PM, Areeyan011 said:

i agree with you this rule is the strict rule but the best rule but unfortunatly many of the people banned to take two account fake

A good statement even I like the way this rule is made until now.

Of course we must be more consistent when we are not allowed to use two accounts let alone fake accounts because it is strictly forbidden by moderators so it is better to have one account so that we can focus more on the work.

Yes the most of my friends was banned because they have more than one account so it's big fault to do be patient you can earn with one account more than 100$ in one month 

People should abide by the platform rules and regulation so that they will have their safe and intact I don't feel good if I heard someone's account got banned. 

Multiple accounts are not allowed in cryptotalk. Now if your friend wants to create new account then he must change yobit account and must change internet and device. 

It is very important to read the rules here and this is might be the lesson to everyone in this forum you may end up like that if don't read and violate the rules, and even you create another one then it still get ban.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

He would not be banned again if he maintain not to create and use another account, this forum is really strict especially in terms of using multiple accounts because it's like you are abusing the campaign's payment. It's better that be contented on what you have and focus on just one account.

More than one account is not allowed in this forum .. People who open two accounts are banned We hope that everyone adheres to the rules of the forum and achieve safety for themselves from the ban, as it is bad situation.

Well on that case she should not try again because once it banned already same thing will happen again because she break the rule multiple accounts get banned. 

If he wants to create another account he has to use another phone because if he uses same phone they will recognise his IP address and might block his new account again.

You will get be ban if you have a one ip address and using multiple accounts .. and i don’t think so if he/she will use new account again will get be ban because the other one is block already.

On 11/15/2019 at 3:10 PM, Digicoin said:

I have a friend on this forum. His two accounts were banned this week. He was banned because he has two accounts although he linked only one to yobit. He wants to open another account now. would he be banned again if he open another account?

He will  be banned if he opens an account with because he is using the same ip address

On 11/16/2019 at 1:33 AM, Migo said:

He will be banned if he signs up with same ip address, because multiple accounts is illegal here and this one of the rules, I think he needs to change the ip address and open another one and respect the rules this time

You are right mate so the only best option here is to open a new account with a new IP address and used one account this time around

Think this is due to multiple signing in of accounts that lead to the banning or violating any of the rules of the forum.

that's good you have chosen right repeat it will have many members to avoid doing wrong things we all have seen that two members without knowing anything about Crypto talk they start working here that is the main reason why their accounts God Ban because they are not doing poster comments carefully and their using multiple accounts this is the main reason why the accounts got ban.

I think everyone has to follow the rules and regulation of the forum. You don't have to be too greedy to open two accounts with the same name or with same email address. As they already stated ded duplicate accounts are prohibited so this is is the platform from which we are making money and you have to follow the rules here.

On 11/15/2019 at 10:10 PM, Digicoin said:

He was banned because he has two accounts although he linked only one to yobit.

That makes no sense. The rules are established here in Cryptotalk. It doesn't only apply to Yobit. Having multiple accounts is prohibited. Try contacting the admins first regarding this issue before opening another account here: https://cryptotalk.org/contact/