What is cryptocurrency? Where did you first learn about cryptocurrency? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

What is cryptocurrency? Where did you first learn about cryptocurrency?

On 11/15/2019 at 3:36 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

Cryptocurrency is a type of online cryptocurrency that is used for online transactions and in 2018 we will be the first to know about assets that help us to know more now.if  you  know  more  about  this  plz tell me

Cryptocyrrency is a digital or electronic currency and haven't any physical form we can trade and invest by cryptocyrrency . There are many wallets are using to store cryptocyrrency. I learnt about cryptocyrrency to my friend and also i watched videos about this.

Cryptocurrency is digital and online currency for the transactions and it is very fast transaction for the payment. Even you can do trade with the crypto. 

I firstly learned the about the crypto on at cryptotalk forum. It is the best for me.

• +2 1

On 11/15/2019 at 3:36 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

Cryptocurrency is a type of online cryptocurrency that is used for online transactions and in 2018 we will be the first to know about assets that help us to know more now.if  you  know  more  about  this  plz tell me

Crypto currency is a great business in which we have digital currency and we can buy and sell that also and make profit and also we can trade in it. I learn about the crypto currency through my friend.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

First time I was learning about cryptocurrencies through telegram channels they were posting some ideas of cryptocurrencies and how to trade also.  

• +2 1

Crypto currencies is a digital money used by traders during transaction and investment in digital market however I first learned about it through a close friend of mine who initiated me and I found it very useful and beneficial.

• +1 1

Crypto currency is online digit exchange which deal with online trading. with help of  crypto currency you can do you investment online and earn your money

In my experience, cryptocurrency is a digital currency whose market value and demand in the world market is much higher.  And I first came to know about this cryptocurrency in the cryptotalk forum and now I am trading and investing using cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency is the currency for online trading. Due to this we earn lots of profit by using crypto forum. So we should take benefit from this. This is best way for every user to earn money 

Now i am also big user of the crypto. About the crypto currency my friend guide me and he asked  me to use the crypto currency for online trading. He is earning lots of money through this forum.

The first place where I first learn about crypto currency is this forum in the past I don't have much idea about crypto currency but when I came to this forum I was able to explain the basic concept of crypto currency.

On 11/15/2019 at 2:36 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

Cryptocurrency is a cryptographic system that is encrypted when a transaction is executing between two people in a peer to peer transaction withought the interference of the middle person.

Cryptocurrencies or digital currencies are currencies that can be traded, sold and bought, but they are intangible or physically present in nature. They are only software codes.

On 12/4/2020 at 7:35 PM, guatazoo said:

First time I was learning about cryptocurrencies through telegram channels they were posting some ideas of cryptocurrencies and how to trade also.  

On 12/4/2020 at 7:35 PM, guatazoo said:

But when as the beginner you are learning about cryptocurrencies through Telegram you must be carefully because mostly of beginners are getting scammed through Telegram.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I learnt about crypto currency from a friend but I wasn't interested at that moment.i was busy studying. Crypto currency is basically a digital asset designed to as a medium of exchange between two or more holders of a certain crypto asset.

What Is a Cryptocurrency? A cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency that is secured by cryptography, which makes it nearly impossible to counterfeit or double-spend. Many cryptocurrencies are decentralized networks based on blockchain technology—a distributed ledger enforced by a disparate network of computers. 

I heard from one of my friend for the first time about cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

On 12/4/2020 at 9:30 PM, jahanhabiba29933 said:

In my experience, cryptocurrency is a digital currency whose market value and demand in the world market is much higher.  And I first came to know about this cryptocurrency in the cryptotalk forum and now I am trading and investing using cryptocurrency.

The high demand in cryptocurrencies becomes when the coin has the low coin supply and also it having limited coin supply and circulating supply. 

• +3 1

Cryptocurrencies are stores of money in the form of independent coded software codes by means of their transfer and transfer, and they are now considered a safe haven away from gold, fiat currencies and stocks Some companies started selling gold to buy bitcoin, which proved its worth and importance in the world.

• +5 1

Crypto currency is digital currency which are used for trading, exchanging.... I learned one month ago about this... I think it's a more profitable currency in the world it's future is bright from the other currency...and you also convert cryptocurrency in to fiat currency...

Cryptocurrencies are an alternative to normal currencies. In addition, they are sometimes used as a form of saving, but it depends on the crypto, as most of them are very volatile.
The first time I learned about crypto was at the end of 2015, when I read something about how Bitcoin works, but I didn't really understand how they looked or other things. In the following months I gained more knowledge.

• +2 1

Crypto currency is a digital currency that is not virtualized and Is not like other currencies that are used as cash before making transactions crypto currency is a currency that is used through internet to make online payment or purchased and I first learn about crypto currency from a friend and by making research and investigation in google searches 

Cryptocurrency is a digital asset which are virtual currency created by blockchain technology and it have bring allot of changes to world means of transaction and I first learned about cryptocurrecy from a friend and now i have gained allot from this forum. 

Crypto currency is the best currency in the world. I firstly learned it last two month through my elder brother. I like this forum. Because you can earn money from this forum. You can learn knowledge about crypto currency.

On 11/15/2019 at 6:36 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

Cryptocurrency is not just an asset, it is a clear representation of the financial revolution where it facilitates the free use of our capital without an intermediary, thus granting great financial results to small and large investors.

• +2 1

Crytocurrency is your digital and electronic money that you can store in an electronic wallet it can be from a platform or from a Hardware and you can make electronic transactions with an internet connection in simple words Crytocurrencies are the money of the near future. My first learning was with Bitcoin doing some works in other platforms i was receiving payments since then I have investigated more about the field of Cryptocurrencies and today I have learned a little about its use and functions.

It is a wonderful digital currency that works in some countries and developed and spread in many countries and gained wide fame and learned it through my friends at work