what is highest paying real faucet?? - Page 4 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

what is highest paying real faucet??

5 hours ago, ectleec said:

Moonbitcoin up to 26 satoshi reward each 5 min  referral commission 50% up to 100% claim reward!

26 satoshi is very small amount for an individual here in crypto world because that 26 satoshi has no value on the real money, its just like a centavo, i will prefer to posting here instead of joining in faucets.

19 hours ago, jitu123321 said:

Yes you are right all faucet are only time wasting the people who  have lots of referral then he can earn lots of referral income but you can't alone earn nothing but at the same time you can develop a skills

yep you got my point. without referral income no one can earn huge amount from faucet, airdrops, bounty program etc. but if we do not have big team for referral income we can participate on campaign like cryptotalk yobit campaign.

no taps really paid the most elevated, all taps presently diminished their prizes and its worth was low today.You must show restraint for a couple of days since it is better for you

On 11/15/2019 at 3:26 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

i want to know if faucet can be better income every day, tell us the names of some of the highest paying site that are paid correctly because these types of faucet are not changing online for long as there is no real understanding. what you  think about  this  tell me....

I didn’t find any site who give large number of amount to faucet.    

In 2016 when bitcoin price too much low that time many sites give satoshi from faucet. Many friends earn lot of satoshi with faucet hub io. But after one years when bitcoin price pumping crazily then all faucet site stop given satoshi.            

On 11/30/2019 at 3:03 AM, yifnt said:

Now it's not worth it looking for daily income with a faucet because I see also now faucethub is closed and I have not found a faucet that is really good. Daily trading will be more profitable than the faucet.

That is the idea, to get to trading, many do not understand it, faucets and any other free income that helps in your initial stages should be a stage to overcome.

The next level is to invest what you earn, forget the faucets and any other type of task that will waste your time.
Focus Your time on crypto Talk can give you good income in a month to start trading.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I would suggest you just put your time into this forum, the campaign means we get paid 30k satoshi per day is far better than any faucet

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

The highest reward from faucet i know is freebitcoin. Every claim is based on Bitcoin price so you can get much when the price Bitcoin is drop. Also i think not really complicated faucet, because that faucet i see not have any ads and popup. Just typing captcha and you will get your reward.

• Useful or interesting 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 2/4/2020 at 8:30 PM, eleos said:

It is but this shouldnt mean to spam the forum all over as most people around do...

I don't advise to spam, i actually report every spam comment i see, I want this forum to be helpful, you can earn while posting useful stuff too

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

its freebitco.in this site ia paying from very past and i think everyone will get higher when you play multiplied btc and add more point.your percentage of paying is increasing when you roll.

Faucets are time wasters and can't do anything good to someone apart from wasting your time and giving you restless times as you will need to stay awake to claime satoshis and yes there are real faucet sites that pays out there but I would not encourage one to take part in them .

6 hours ago, MD SHAHJAHAN said:

Cointiply is among the highest paying Bitcoin faucet that you will find. They also offer a loyalty bonus up to 1% per day and up to 100% for every day you make a claim.

very happy if what you say is true. I have never done that faucet in the application you said. You didn't mention the exact amount to pay for the highest faucet there.

On 2/10/2020 at 11:35 AM, MD SHAHJAHAN said:

Cointiply is among the highest paying Bitcoin faucet that you will find. They also offer a loyalty bonus up to 1% per day and up to 100% for every day you make a claim.

If you got spare time, you can go with Coinpot, it has got 7 different coins you can claim every 5 minutes, 1% loyalty bonus per day, mysterious bonus per claim and also 3 coinpot tokens per claim. You can easily convert all coins plus token to Bitcoin when you're ready for cashout. A little secret is to keep converting and accumulating your earnings into one of the coin,s preferably Bitcoin or Dash and hodl til price rallies before withdrawing.

Faucet are the worst. They promise to pay the highest money you can ever receive but it actually false. I have tried so many facets sites before and they pay very little. You will just end up wasting your time and will not be able to be divorce your cryptocurrency until you get a certain amount of cryptocurrency which will take forever to get.

I do not think that these sites give a good income, as you need a long time to collect a small amount. You can invest this time in learning something useful or working in a more profitable place.

I'm not happy with the tap, it's not good at all, investing time in it is exactly a waste, although it is not necessarily worthless but with hose should not participate.

i want to told that all faucet sites are not leget some are leget which pay us but we have to work hard and build our own referral big team as we can withdraw our funds but the earning of faucet is too much low  

Of all the faucets I've used the best one that pays the most is this freebitco.in, other faucets pay less than it .

On 18.02.2020 at 04:36, omfavi said:

Exactly, in case we examine the advantage in fixture here in this collecting, you'll be in a position earned triple of the earnings on spigot additionally you will pick up statistics right here nearly profoundly informations about crypto.

I propose you to stay absent from spigot, considering the fact that  faucet will be a squander of time.  But if you virtually wanna doing spigot perhaps freebitco.In is the answer, utilize a few of your time to memorize changing, doing bounties or airdrops.

Highest faucet site i know is faucetduck and also the 7 faucet sites of coinpot. They give a decent amount of coins compared to other faucets but its still less than what you will earn here in cryptotalk everyday.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

On 11/15/2019 at 5:43 PM, TimopheyKa said:

Highly paid crane-very funny!  After all, this does not happen, because, on the crane you need to spend a lot of time and effort, but on the day you get a penny. It is better to spend on something really useful, and earn a lot of money from this, do not cran time on taps

I'm not that sure that it's the highest paying faucet but then too freebitco.in is a site or a faucet that just pays u every time u do a roll & when u have a number in the slot....u get the reward according to the reward coins mentioned...

Give it a  try..

Thank you.

56 minutes ago, eleos said:

Then just visit freebitco.in and check out all the information you need. They are paying up to a whooping $200 in btc per hour.

Its true ? i do not think that website is giving us 200 dollar per hour because 200 dollar is very much amount of money.

faucet with high income, that's impossible.
Unless there is some you have to do, to get high income in the faucet. For example in 10 faucet sites, you try every day and play directly in 10 sites. Then you will get high results.

3 hours ago, ganjam said:

I think it's profitable before, but now I don't think it's profitable anymore since only few peoples are lack of knowledge about bitcointalk forum and still sticks on the faucet to earn. Right now most of the people preferred to join bounty campaigns in order to earn rather than to do faucets and in result the owner of the faucet won't earn anymore.

I myself do not want to touch the faucet again because the time spent on a faucet site is very much with little results. This is not only boring but also frustrates me.

i think its crypto-games.net. they have ranking system and if you have good user account there yuo can take everal cents just from faucets. so i would advic eyou to use crypto-games.net.