Which exchange have lowest trading fees? - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
giash crypto

Which exchange have lowest trading fees?

bithumbsg exchange provide 0% maker and taker fees to their kyc users.

if you can complete kyc on this exchange then you haven't pay any trading fees at all.

• +1 1

My friend was verified on the bithumbsg exchange and now he has a 0% fee on withdrawal, try it and maybe you will also have a 0% fee

• +1 1

On 11/15/2019 at 9:00 AM, giash crypto said:

Hello everyone, can you help me to identify about lowest fee exchanges? Till now I have seen binance has 0.1%, thanks

Fees on exchanges may vary depending on the crypto currency you choose. XRP has the lowest fees possible with Max fees of 0.5 XRP to as low as 0.1. with fluctuations in market price among different crypto currency the fees changes according to it.

On 11/15/2019 at 11:30 AM, giash crypto said:

Hello everyone, can you help me to identify about lowest fee exchanges? Till now I have seen binance has 0.1%, thanks

0.1% for every transaction for Binance? Because from the time that I had been using binance, their transaction charge was always 0.0005btc same goes with kucoin, but not in Poloniex in which was 10k satoshi. But its all up to you on which of your methods are to good to find what it is.

• +1 1

On 11/17/2019 at 10:39 AM, Jokeer said:

You are right the exchange fees mainly depended on what type crypto coin do you want an exchange. But I see that there the Bitcoin withdrawal fees are much more around 10$.

Why is it that Bitcoin withdrawal fees are actually high  is very annoying  please am appealing to yobit.com admins to help review the matter

• +1 1

On 12/23/2019 at 4:50 PM, Rashed Niloy said:

I am only using Yobit Exchanger. I think their exchange fee is lower than other exchangers, depending on the exchange fee you want to exchange for crypto coins, so you can use Yobit Exchanger to exchange your crypto, Yobit Exchanger is a dependent wallet, you.  Can use it

yobit exchange is good but i think binance exchange has the less fess for trading. the exchange is very much popular now for very low trading fee.

• +1 1

I think yobit have a pretty low fees, well, if we're not including the bitcoin fees, the other withdrawal fees re cheap though. But I like yobit because the altcoin fee is cheap, so I don't really bothered by the bitcoin fees that is high.

• +1 1

I think all platforms use almost as much as that, like YOBIT also charges only 0.1%. I only use YOBIT to make exchanges so I am not familiar with other places of exchange.

• +1 1

I think all the exchanges platforms receive their fees for exchanging are for ever and a day extend from 0.2%-0.8% but scores of continually reach the percentage such as yobit.net exchange site which is good for for public

• +1 1

Exchange fees are very low and most exchanges are similar to fees ranging from 0.1 to 0.1 .03% of the value of the deal you want to make. 
There's a little kucoin exchange, and yobit too.

• +1 1

On 11/15/2019 at 9:30 AM, giash crypto said:

I found many exchange who charge low withdraw fee. Last month I withdraw from hoo exchange where bitcoin withdraw fee only 2k satoshi where others exchange site charge high withdraw fee. That's why now a days I used hoo exchange for low withdraw fee.              

• +1 1

I think this your question depends on the type of coin you want to exchange because I know of site that doesn't even charge for exchange of bitcoin

• +1 1

All the exchangers on the Cryptocurrency community have their own transactions fee depending on the coin you want to withdraw at that moment

• +1 1

El intercambio con comisiones mas bajas para mi que es la que mas uso es LTC, es la que me resulta que tiene las comisiones muy bajas, como un 0.002, que resulta nada. te lo recomiendo

• +1 1

3 hours ago, ashblinx said:

as soon as I involvement the buck fee for withdrawing it feels like yobit has a minimal fee in a not many coins.  Likewise the other exchanges.  So it depends on the coin in my opinion.

The fees we are talking about are trading fees not withdrawing fees.

There are many exchanges with very small fee, but you can also exchange your bitcoins to other crypto for a small fee in your yobit account very easy.. I think ypbit exchanging fee its something like 0.2% of the amount that you need to exchange.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

In my opinion binance exchange has the lowest trading fees about 0.1 % taker and 0.1% maker if you hav not enabled fees for bnb coin , but in case you enable fees for bnb the trading fees for taker will be 0.075 % and maker 0.075%.

• +2 1

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

On 11/15/2019 at 8:30 AM, giash crypto said:

Lowest trading fee is of hitbtc go there and trade and safe some trade fee because much lower fee if we compare it's fees to others exchanges fee even it's fee less then binance exchange. 

• +1 1

Binance, Yobit and Bitfnex have lowest trading fee. These are the exchanges that are reliable and fast. Their security is very strong. They also ask for KYC when required. 

• +1 1

i do not care about fees now i care about the liquidity in exchange so you need to choose depending on 24 hours volume and ranking in market cap 
fees is not a good factor to judge and choose your exchange to trade 
Trust me fees all the time is too low in most of exchanges do not care about it 
care about the ranking of exchange and its reputation 

• +2 1

The most low free of trading is Hitbtc and withdraw fee of bitmart and bitmax is only 50000 satoshi but binance exchange has 100000 satoshi and yobit exchange btc withdrawal fee is 120,000 satoshi. 

• +1 1

Currently the best and lowest bitcoin trading fees are of course the PrimeXBT Exchanger. Generally, an exchange fee structure reduces the commission rate for higher trading volume accounts.

General Chat Chat Loung...

• +1 1