Which exchange have lowest trading fees? - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
giash crypto

Which exchange have lowest trading fees?

I don't know why, instead I don't have a favorite for cryptocurrency exchange matters, because if I choose, of course I will find it difficult to choose, especially if I have to compare fees, of course, exchanges only take a small fee from each transaction that is filled..

• +1 1

12 hours ago, akmal1984 said:

At what binance does shipping costs use bitcoin ?? So far I have indeed used such a method. I will first exchange it for other coins which are cheaper shipping costs.

That is good you are using the method that i just suggest haha. I prefer to withdraw using trx because the fee is only 1 trx around 190 satoshis.

I use only one exchanger site and that is the Yobit Exchanger site I made a lot of money here and at a higher price so I do not know which Exchanger pays the lowest trading fees so I cannot say.

23 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

That is good you are using the method that i just suggest haha. I prefer to withdraw using trx because the fee is only 1 trx around 190 satoshis.

I have heard from friends that it is easier and more convenient to use transactions using TRX. besides the process is fast, the fea is also cheap. Maybe later I will also try it

• +1 1

There are many cryptoexchanges in the market. I am use only yobit and binance exchanger.I think their exchange fees low than other exchanger. Exchange fees are depends on what type cryoto coin do you want exchange. So you can use yobit exchanger to exchange your crypto. Yobit is legit and trusted exchanger.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Rifat773 said:

I do not know which exchange has the lowest trading fees. I'm not trading here. I think the trading fees for the yobit exchange are minimal

For the best exchange that gives 50% in trading fees it's Binance just you need to activate the fee payment with BNB and it's easy

Almost many exchanges , there are 0.1% maker and taker fees. But I like binance exchange. If we can sign up with referral link we can get back 50% trading fees. So I like binance exchange for trading different coins .I'm preference to binance exchange.

8 hours ago, huyscoi40 said:

I think that almost all exchanges have similar prices, binance and Kucoin charge 0.1%, binance is a great option that you can use. I think binance and kucoin both have low transaction fees

I used to register at Kucoin, but I have never used the market at all. I think the next time I start actively trading I will use it too. It's important to have lots of market references

On 11/15/2019 at 11:35 AM, LokiApeka said:

bittrex gives free $ 25 for trading fees in my opinion it can help traders to get the full profit without getting deducted from the fee, and Singapore Upbit also provides a Pay back event, so if you trade there the fee maker in your trading will be returned 100%

If the bittrex will give their client 25$ fee for free than its a great news for bittrex users but now bittrex will ban so many countries and now they are not use the bittrex anymore and i think for us just yobit is the best exchange for trading and also to buy the coins and safe them because it is so much secure and good.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Fees have been fixed for currency transactions on all exchange sites.  However, there are many low on different exchange sites, so I think the fee is very low for trading on the Yobit Exchange site.So there is a minimum fee for trading in YoBit and we like to use it.

• +1 1

Binance has the lowest exchange commission, and it seems to me to remain such an exchange, because this is a very small percentage if you look at other exchanges

• +1 1

There are a few exchanges with reduced fees because of various promotions.

Then there's Binance with his quite low fees, which can be smaller with certain referrals, or can be lowered by holding binance coin.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|           If you have a good offer for my signature space or you need Romanian translation PM me.           |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|     Let's share the referral commission equallyhttps://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=LN1VWYR6     |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Among pure crypto exchanges, Binance has the lowest fees.That is 0.1%. For exchanges that deal with credit cards and bank transfers, Coinbase (broker), GDAX (exchange) and Bitpanda (broker) have the lowest fees.

• +1 1

If you have used one of the different sites, then of course you will know what the trading fees are.  However, I can say that the trading fees for the Binance and Yobit Exchange sites are very low.  Although they are not 0.01%, they are lower than other exchange sites.  You can use one of these.

8 hours ago, Tashfik said:

Sebenarnya saya menggunakan penukar yobit. Untuk alasan ini saya pikir biaya perdagangan penukar ini rendah. Saya merasa lebih baik ketika saya berdagang koin saya dengan penukar ini. Saya pikir semua orang bisa menggunakan penukar ini

Of course friend, both exchange yobit and so on do not overly charge fees to users for executed trading fees, and of course they expect a return in the form of increased user trading on their exchanges due to low transaction costs, so users can also be more active in buying and selling transactions  , and that's the more value that can be obtained by the cryptocurrency exchange market, many times a lot...

So many exchanges have low fees around 0.1% per every trade but some exchanges have very trading fees around 0.25% per trade, it is so high. I most used binance, bittrex, catex, and yobit these exchanges have low fees.

many good exchanges have an average fees that is about 0.1 %..good exchanges like yobit ,binance,wazir x,bittrex,poloniex

There are many exchanger has lowest trading fees.Binance and Kucoin exchanger has lowest trading fees.You can use this exchanger with low fees

I think the fee is not too important to do anything that needs to be as safe as I am currently losing on idax, I have not been able to withdraw my money, and I see 2 floors with low fees of binace or kuncoin, yobit is basically choose 

On 11/15/2019 at 10:11 AM, Luciferludz said:

All exchanges platforms their fees for exchanging are always range from 0.1% to 0.6% but many always range 0.1% such as yobit exchange

right luciferludz some all exchanges have there own fees structure.. almost range 0.1% to 0.6%...

There are lots of exchange which provides you no trading fees like exmarket , and other exchnages also provides low fees for using their nativ coins like binance will give you discount for using BNB coin as fees 

@Bad Girl 

Do you know how much the trading fee is in huobi exchange ??

Because I never pay attention to how much they will charge when my order is filled, I often use huobi exchanges, but I don't know how much the trading fees are there,

And every cryptocurrency exchange, has a policy about fees, some charge 0.1% and some charge 0.3%.

There are many top exchanges which transaction fee is lowest so you can try some legit and some genuine exchanges . Binance and yobit are trusted exchanges. You can trade on those exchanges.

23 hours ago, Rasheed said:

right luciferludz some all exchanges have there own fees structure.. almost range 0.1% to 0.6%...

I remembered I was seeing one of the exchange before I forget its name but it located in America this exchange its trading fees was 1%

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup