Get paid for every post! - Page 17 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

Get paid for every post!

You must have misunderstood me. On the contrary, I say that everything works. Paying for posts goes in a timely. Showed proof that the payments go to my yobit account.

Just now, aann001 said:

@superikoi

no friend, I already understand the guide how. I just asked if there is new information about this? for example information about event deadlines, maybe it changes because I see new users very fast now.

So far, no timeline on the deadline. Maybe for now, they are encouraging more users. It will make the community go bigger in a quick manner. I believe that this event doesnt have a deadline, it will run until the forum still runs. If the community goes down, so does the event, so hopefully this doesnt end so that all of us can benefit from it.

5 minutes ago, aann001 said:

@superikoi

no friend, I already understand the guide how. I just asked if there is new information about this? for example information about event deadlines, maybe it changes because I see new users very fast now.

There is no ending time now. Why do you want to know it? All you need to do now is help this forum have more traffic, content, but do not spam, and get reward 🙂

44 minutes ago, robelneo said:

It's possible I seldom reach 30 post so I have no way of knowing by myself but if it's true that it's not 30 post daily that you will get paid then it is not fix yet and it's a bug we will see flooding of post because everyone wants unlimited earnings

Even the payment os fixed younwill still alot posting more than 30... this pay per post is just a bonus of the real goal.

43 minutes ago, cloudrus said:

Where can I read the detailed rules of this competition? I saw a banner where it says win 1 BTC by posting posts. How to do it who knows?

Im not on pc so i cant link you there. But the contest is to post as max as you can with a minimm of 100 characters and not spam

41 minutes ago, aann001 said:

@superikoi

wow it turns out it's just a bug, I think that's right man. by the way is there any update information about payment today? I want to know information ...

Yes. Fixed now and the max paymet is 30k sats

Tell me, what is Members total reputation and how to increase it? Why is it needed? And how to respond to messages from other users? Where to press?

13 minutes ago, cloudrus said:

Tell me, what is Members total reputation and how to increase it? Why is it needed? And how to respond to messages from other users? Where to press?

Reputation is given when a user find your post helpful, or may be funny. In other words, reputation is given for quality posts. It's not important to have but certainly it refers your post quality.

To respond to messages, click on the message box, click on the message and reply. Simple. I don't know why you find it hard.

3 hours ago, qunein said:

how to check if they are banned or not ??

This is what I do,

I go to there page and try to find the post history. If there are nothing that means they were banned. I know it's not the right way, a user can still be active.

Right now we do not have any such indicator or it is somewhere and we are missing it totally.

6 hours ago, iamsheikhadil said:

Are you sure you qualify for "gifts" lol... It's not Christmas xD also keep patience! To qualify make sure your posts are constructive and with at least 100 characters. Along with that keep patience for 6-7 hours at the most.

Me too, I have been posting/commenting 5 to 6 hours ago but still I didnt receive any compensation. But I am patiently waiting for it to come since its a guarantee to have one. My posts/comments are over 30 already and I am writing an original content, so I know I have a chance of getting it. :) Thanks and Cheers!

I searched for this topic for a long time, but found and restored everything. It looks like my colleague accidentally deleted it.
Well, if I see spam after my message, these accounts will be banned.

Thank.

42 minutes ago, epidemia said:

I searched for this topic for a long time, but found and restored everything. It looks like my colleague accidentally deleted it.

Thank.

I think it;'s better to lock this topic. Good to see the topic to be back. It's a piece of history for this forum and it should stay here intact.

If it is locked then spammer can not spam anymore.

30 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

I think it;'s better to lock this topic. Good to see the topic to be back. It's a piece of history for this forum and it should stay here intact.

If it is locked then spammer can not spam anymore.

i think yobit campaign is over ? i can not see campaign cryptotalk under setting tab 

Good Luck

4 minutes ago, sayyedraza said:

i think yobit campaign is over ? i can not see campaign cryptotalk under setting tab 

Good Luck

If this (below) is what you are looking for then it's there!

oq8rZO6.png

Waht is your complain after all?

can I share airdrop referrals or something else about references here sir?, I see very good audience opportunities in this forum. Thanks 

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

Everyone should play Eminem song " Guess who's back , back again , Cryptotalk is back , tell a friend " haha. Love to see what community is slowly become and I do hope this campaign will unite us in order to make a strong forum out of this one.

Cheers to everyone!

54 minutes ago, Bitxalt said:

can I share airdrop referrals or something else about references here sir?, I see very good audience opportunities in this forum. Thanks 

Well according to the forum rules you can not post any referral link,

Here: 

So I do not think there will be any exception for you.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

If this (below) is what you are looking for then it's there!

oq8rZO6.png

Waht is your complain after all?

i just ask because some one post they didn't get what they are looking for to claim

Thanks 👍

Happy Trading ! 

Glad to see that the marathon continues as the forum potential is not even at 10% from its fully potential. I can see that things started to enter in the normal zone and spammers and duplicate posts are getting deleted.

Moderators are doing a great job!

4 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

Well according to the forum rules you can not post any referral link,

Here: 

So I do not think there will be any exception for you.

well thank you sir for answering, so it is very clear there says "no referral link", I'm sorry because I haven't read the rules.🙏

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

46 minutes ago, damn said:

are we able to join the payperpost while also joined in signature in bitcointalk. meaning using the yobit.net/en/signature and also yobit.net/en/payperpost with the account i have?

Yes, you can participate in both. You can do it from one single account. No problem. Good luck.

8 hours ago, Makemoneybtc said:

The fees for withdrawing with bitcoin is 0.0012btc wich is about $10. In order to avoid that you can exchange your bitcoin to litecoin wich has 0.002(0.02$)withdraw fee or any other altcoin that you prefer. 

Thanks for that, but a friend of mine prefer only Bitcoin or else I would have exchanged to Ether, but still I am looking to change into Ether and then to BTC again from another site.

I may loss, but this can be cover by my friend as he need BTC.

For LTC here people are not interested for local currency so have ot go with Ether only.

Edit :

It will go further offtopic so I got my answer what I needed.

Edited by cryptosix

It would be great if new participants could win some cash prizes. We could do a random lottery. So the bot chose the winners among all the posts on the forum.

Is this promotion end? Because I did not get for posts from yesterday, precisely I get payment but only for first few posts not for all. 

9 hours ago, cloudrus said:

What do you think about it? Is it better to randomly choose the winners or according to the number of published posts? Or is it already decided?

I agree with you about random member for winner.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

12 hours ago, epidemia said:

Thank.

More and more users are still posting on this thread!
Most of them are OFF-topic!

I think this is the time that this thread must be lock now! 

Just pin the thread so new users will see this at the top page.

Yes, a lot of spam...

Probably still I will block this topic as I have no desire to ban someone.

17 minutes ago, epidemia said:

Yes, a lot of spam...

Probably still I will block this topic as I have no desire to ban someone.

Edit.

Unlocked the topic. Spam will be deleted.