Get paid for every post! - Page 16 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

Get paid for every post!

What are the intervals when yobit makes the payments ? So far I have more than 10 posts but I only got credit for 3 of them ? Is there a problem ?:((

4 hours ago, qunein said:

What are the times when we receive payments in yobit 

You should request payment from Yobit, but the fee might be $10 for  a withdrawal request. I am not familiar with them or nor requested payment. Hoping someone to correct on this thing.

Can someone please explain to me why I don get paid for my posts ? I'm not doing anything wrong or even I'm not spamming so why would I got only 3 posts count when I made 12. I even have high intervals between posts like hours...

38 minutes ago, dovproduc said:

why my post count in the bot is stuck at 2 after several hours?

Just wait for the refresh of the system it might be just delayed!
always make a post with a minimum of 100 characters also they have the rules on that!

22 minutes ago, LinexSky said:

What are the intervals when yobit makes the payments ? So far I have more than 10 posts but I only got credit for 3 of them ? Is there a problem ?:((

3-4 hours is the time interval before another refresh to happen.
they have a delay on counting post it happened to me many times.

I think the party is over but I can´t see any official statement. We have this campaign 1 week and I only got today in it and I couldn´t even enjoy it ?:(( Feelsbadman.

Just now, LinexSky said:

I think the party is over but I can´t see any official statement. We have this campaign 1 week and I only got today in it and I couldn´t even enjoy it ?:(( Feelsbadman.

I got the payment for the 30 post today! image.thumb.png.63bc639bc57648461c80e4965d5808d4.png

But some of the party is off now! there is no unlimited posting that all paid! the max post at 30 is the number of post that will receive the payment unlike yesterday and the other day!

Is anyone still receiving payments ? I see its not only me having this problem and I doubt I did something wrong as I just joined today. Anyone knows something official ?

Edited by LinexSky

4 hours ago, cryptokram said:

image.thumb.png.634c57b398c40c17376ae196f219b125.png@Consignee and to many people asking about it! well it is now proven that the payment sytem is now fix anad the max amount you will get per day is 30,000 satoshi! I am sure that i posted more than 30 and still got paid at 30! so Happy posting guys! 

You got update 3 hours ago? In my case, I'm still on October 5 and no update for 6th. I think it's due to the recent pressure, and taking long time to get updated.

Confused. Is this for all of Cryptotalk.org or just this thread? So far I've posted elsewhere on Cryptotalk and see no postings on Yobit. Not that yobit pays zip of any note for what I will end up posting. Still lurking thru other areas.

But curious. Is this only limited to this thread (via yobit link) or all of cryptotalk.org? Thanks in advance.

Back to lurking to other threads.

5 minutes ago, Consignee said:

You got update 3 hours ago? In my case, I'm still on October 5 and no update for 6th. I think it's due to the recent pressure, and taking long time to get updated.

OMG! Did he get paid for 400 posts he made?! How can it be possible?

I wish I took advantage of that glitch. 😕 

Sooner or later, this forum will be filled. Lots of people are gonna come here for the compensation. Thanks to my friend for referring me here. ❤️

2 minutes ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

It was either a bug or a gift from the admin. However, it's not that easy to post such huge amounts unless you are loving the forum, financial motivation would not help you to do a lot of posts.

Just now, Consignee said:

It was either a bug or a gift from the admin. However, it's not that easy to post such huge amounts unless you are loving the forum, financial motivation would not help you to do a lot of posts.

Exactly! Also, you need to know something about blockchain technologies, trading, and/or token economy. Otherwise, you will just repeat yourself and create low quality posts.

12 minutes ago, Searing said:

Confused. Is this for all of Cryptotalk.org or just this thread? So far I've posted elsewhere on Cryptotalk and see no postings on Yobit. Not that yobit pays zip of any note for what I will end up posting. Still lurking thru other areas.

But curious. Is this only limited to this thread (via yobit link) or all of cryptotalk.org? Thanks in advance.

I think you will be compensated 3 (three) hours after posting. That's what I know so far, I'm not sure if that is after making a post or after reaching the maximum post per day. I'm still new too but still being patient since they are paying us for just making a simple comment. :)

8 minutes ago, Rafbouk said:

Yes I am. it’s working perfectly fine for me I’ve received a payment about half an hour ago. I think it updates every 3-4 hours. I wouldn’t worry too much about it. Keep posting more than 100 characters posts. 

Are you compensated 3-4 hours after posting/commenting or after reaching the maximum posts per day? I'm confused, please enlighten me.

I did a post yesterday and a few hours got underway. It's probably been about 4 hours. Very exasperated, that can earn some amount of BTC on this forum.

Guys, messages can be write only in this branch on forum or somewhere still? I mean, pay-per-view messages. Want to know the rules.

And I apologize for my English. I have to write messages through a translator. Can there is or will line on other languages?

4 minutes ago, cloudrus said:

And I apologize for my English. I have to write messages through a translator. Can there is or will line on other languages?

It's okay sir. I understand it very much, me myself is not a good english speaker either. As long as we can understand one another, that is absolutely perfect already, you don't have to apologize because you don't have any bad intention with your reply. ^_^ Thank you and more power sir!

1 hour ago, Consignee said:

just wait few hours more i am pretty sure it will appear!

1 hour ago, Searing said:

You can post anywhere in the forum as long as you are making a minimum of 100 character to qualified the post!

1 hour ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

That was the post i made before! they started the promotion earlier than planned! Sept. 28 - October 3 and yes they paid all the post you made not just 30 per day!

1 minute ago, aann001 said:

Wow, I just saw this. Is this true ? This forum pays more than what is written on the announcement wall. if it's true why haven't I experienced the same thing?

Maybe it was just a bug. That man is lucky enough. I do not think they will pay you more than what is stated on the announcement wall. Maybe the admins had a mistake or maybe just like I said, just a bug. If its a bug, it will be fixed one of these days, if not, then its really possible to get paid in more than 30 comments/posts.

Cheers!

Where can I read the detailed rules of this competition? I saw a banner where it says win 1 BTC by posting posts. How to do it who knows?

3 minutes ago, robelneo said:

It's possible I seldom reach 30 post so I have no way of knowing by myself but if it's true that it's not 30 post daily that you will get paid then it is not fix yet and it's a bug we will see flooding of post because everyone wants unlimited earnings

I am not sure if its fix already or not yet. If thats possible, then that is an advantage for us, the people who make comments/posts on this forum. I don't know yet since I havent reached the maximum comments/posts yet. We will see it after 3 hours of commenting/posting, hoping to get a positive result. Cheers ^_^

Just appeared btc on my balance on Iobit. Here's the proof. Surprisingly, first waited about 2 hours, and now only wrote a post and immediately occurred accrual.

Снимок.JPG

6 minutes ago, aann001 said:

@superikoi

wow it turns out it's just a bug, I think that's right man. by the way is there any update information about payment today? I want to know information ...

Have you read the guidelines on this "event"? If not, you have to reach at least a minimum of 100 letters/characters in each post/comment. According to the announcement wall, they will pay you only 30 comments, and you have to wait three to four hours after commenting so we have to be patient since we are the ones being compensated.
^_^ CHeers!