Get paid for every post! - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

Get paid for every post!

7 minutes ago, iamsheikhadil said:

Yeah in a way it will create more spam now that I think of it lol.

Well if you like the community and like the forum then feel free to start reporting if you spot any. I am some other users are already reporting posts which are very clearly spams.

Together we can build up a healthy community for sure.

1 minute ago, aann001 said:

yeah right maybe your opinion is right with this contest will invite spammers. but in my opinion this will only happen at the beginning of the event for the next day there will be good awareness in each user to be more mature. I believe this.

Once a user will get to know with the environment and the culture then we will see less irrelevant contents are coming from them.

+1 like for the post you made. 

4 minutes ago, aann001 said:

Thank you, we have grown up trying to act wisely in every action.

Yes we are. And make sure you are not spamming but engaging in conversations. By the way, have you noticed your quotes are translated to another language? It's not English.

Few boards and section can create spam as people is targeting the prize but theres no where they can post but on those few ones.

The prizes are good but do you want to support this?

But this will cost them more @ 2.575 BTC much more competition will be made on this with just another 0.275BTC to add on the budget.

5 minutes ago, aann001 said:

Yes, right. max 30 posts / day that will be counted to be credited on yobit exchange every 3-4 hours in a day and not too late to join this program

Well some on us got paid for every post. Either the admin is missing something or he has decided to pay for every post.

1 hour ago, Elton23 said:

Future price predictions for YO anyone? Hoping for 0.2btc soon...

In this case, it depends on the support of the token by developers. In principle, some yobit coins have repeatedly exceeded the value of bitcoin. So that can and 0.3 and 0.5 and 1 and 15...

I would say that paying in ETH would be beneficial to everyone in the community. The sending fee is very low and the amount received would be way higher. 30 posts a day gets you a max of maybe $.30 a day and that means you are just responding to get paid. If the pay is higher and the reward is better than I think you will get more constructive posts. Please create a site for PINOY as they always take over all these sites HAHA

Edited by An0nym00se

1 minute ago, s107n said:

In this case, it depends on the support of the token by developers. In principle, some yobit coins have repeatedly exceeded the value of bitcoin. So that can and 0.3 and 0.5 and 1 and 15...

It has strong support from Yobit so i am confident it will gradually rise in time

4 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Well some on us got paid for every post. Either the admin is missing something or he has decided to pay for every post.

I think I was right. We are limited to create topic since it will certainly start generating spam. Other than this, you are fine to post as much as you can and will be paid for every post as long as you are constructive and spam free.

how about regional languages and does this is allowed or not? I am interested to post only in English, but still want to hear whether it is allowed or not for competition.

3 minutes ago, JesusisLord said:

I think that the campaign will be enough to let people want to continue going on YoBit to do their trading. GJ.

Yes the Yobit team have been busy lately, many good things happening.

Your topic literally says nothing understandable and has nothing to answer to or think about. I would call this spam but who am I to say... 

1 minute ago, JesusisLord said:

I'm glad that they're busy making more people get involved with Crypto. There's not that many people doing what they're doing right now.

Yes Yobit seems to be making a good effort lately in attracting investors, the site has a lot to offer and is fairly simple to navigate through. 

This is a very interesting idea. Will have an incentive not only for the development of the forum and the additional bonus for participants. But think, that many gathered here not only for earnings.

e675fdd8cd9at.jpg

Good to know members can earn from the post they made. Great initiative for increasing users engagements along with enhance knowledge by using forum post and topics.

Not sure where should I post this but when do we have additional boards and sections? Do you have any plans on adding more local languages section? The forum don't even have a section where we can talk about mainly for the forum 

• Useful or interesting 1

1 minute ago, aann001 said:

I think the admin knows what is best for the future, as you say it. we wait for possible updates in the near future.

IMHO the admins should finish what they need to do in short period of time so most users will stay and see the updates on the forum. Hopefully we can have PH local section too, there are lots of Filipinos will surely join here

Its great to know members can earned from thwy post. I hope someday more people will involved in crypto.

You need to have an account on Yobit to receive payment. You then enter the email you signed up here with. That's all you need to do to get your payment. After that you just need to post here on the forum. The payments are manually checked to prevent spam, so you will need to wait a bit before you get it. I have received some already and it's quite easy. Once you have signed up on Yobit you can click your username in the upper right corner and the dropdown menu appears. Then click CryptoTalk Campaign as illustrated below. 

campaignctalk.jpg

1 hour ago, crypto_trader#43xzEXrP said:

1 BTC - for each 1,000,000 posts, which need to be posted 33333.33 days (91.32 years), and more.

So stingy... Hehhehheh. ☠️

But... Forum database may have big size in future, if it will contains these unsense and garbage paid posts.

Don't forget that people here are posting for the competition as well where the total pool is 2.30 BTC, you are also welcome their. It's not too late, you can join there and have a chance to be on the top 10 list.

wow its a goodnews for the members. That every post they have earn. I hope other people will join here in crypto so that they earn more like us.

The topic will be closed for the next 10 minutes. I delete bad posts. The most active violators will be banned.

Please read the forum rules:

Thank you all for your understanding.

Wow
So I just saw we will get payment for what we write in this forum. 
So cute :)

Can we choose to be paid in other coins or tokens?

Maybe SEX or Bitcoin Cash?

Edited by Satoshe