Get paid for every post! - Page 14 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

Get paid for every post!

@Minh158 There are no need for that large font, we can read anyway 😊

Please read the forum rules, I am sure this will help you to understand the forum culture

Welcome

Just now, Consignee said:

Read the forum rules, Bigger font size is forbidden as per the rules. Link for rules is available in my signature. Please follow the rules and encourage other to follow as well.

Few seconds faster LOL

Edited by xBDT Script

1 minute ago, aann001 said:

but is that your true attitude? is it just motivated because it is present. Just kidding 😎

You will only know once we grow old. Why would you believe my words. Let us grow together and we will see.

Thanks for the kind words

On 26.09.2019 at 18:26, Admin said:

Dear Forum Users!

We start to pay for every post on this forum - 0.00001 btc (1000 sats).

Max daily msgs: 30 / day

Update: Payments enabled in Yobit Panel: https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/

- we need only constructive posts

- each post must contain 100+ characters, no low value

Moderators will check all posts and ban/block spammers.

Good luck!

hello. thank you for this offer. are we allowed to post in all boards or only in english to be eligible for payments?

Just now, idlecancerian said:

by 30 Msgs/day you mean to say 30 Posts? do comments or replies count @Admin @Consignee

Everything posts/topic will be counted. No worries. Please make sure you are following the forum rules so that you don't get a warning. By the way, I am not an admin or moderator. Moderator is- @epidemia and @ayatoslaw you can always check it here- https://cryptotalk.org/staff/

4 minutes ago, idlecancerian said:

sorry for the confusion,im kinda new here so dont know many people around here ,and the payment is shown in my YOBIT account after a week, right?
btw thanks for answering 

Your payment will be updated every 3/4 hours in your yobit wallet if you have connected your forum account with yobit. Have you given your email to yobit link?

7 minutes ago, idlecancerian said:

sorry for the confusion,im kinda new here so dont know many people around here ,and the payment is shown in my YOBIT account after a week, right?
btw thanks for answering 

You need to go to yobit website and connect your Cryptotalk account to Yobit. Make posts/comments in Cryptotalk and wait few hours, Yobit will update your posts automatically. But, do remember, dont spam and use translator tools or you will be banned and get nothing of course.

The link to connect account: https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/

13 hours ago, The TuTe said:

Maximum number of posts per day is not enough min withdrawal on Yobit platform, I think the bonus should be doubled on every comment

30 post is the max number that you will ge tthe payment. but i think they are paying now more than that.

12 hours ago, aann001 said:

A payment for one day is not enough to make a withdrawal on a yobit exchange, but you still have tomorrow to collect until your balance is sufficient to withdraw it. I think that's a good idea

You dont need to withdraw anything, make your earnings more worth, just wait for a month or more.

12 hours ago, Rabby20 said:

Wow that's  great many new people will come to grab this offer. How many days this campaign will stay?

There is no definite time on this, i hope this will last for a year or more!

12 hours ago, Rabby20 said:

Wow that's  great many new people will come to grab this offer. How many days this campaign will stay?

Don't expect it to be lasted forever, may be this month since our competition will have an end this month. Within one month, a lot of people will be attracted though.

8 minutes ago, Consignee said:

Don't expect it to be lasted forever, may be this month since our competition will have an end this month. Within one month, a lot of people will be attracted though.

A lot of the people are asking the same. I also think it will last for a month until the contest finish. But if the continue is for long time then we will see the forum is going to be heavily populated and we will need lots of mods for sure LOL

1 minute ago, startsts said:

The budget of yobit is high enough to pay little more for users with higher reputation. +20% for every 50 points of reputation, up to 100%.  I think it would be good. It also can be a way to make people with reputation remain here and be loyal and not sell their accounts to scammers

We should be happy with the things we already have offered. Let's not get too greedy. Right now we need to focus of creating good contents and if possible then report the spammers and copy pasters.

Just now, startsts said:

They should add reward for reporting spammers and copy-pasters.

Again we are getting greedy lol

Talking about BitcoinTalk, the spamming is not that serious now in there. They have implemented a lot of restrictions and their community is actively hunting for spammers now a days.

This is very encouraging, so we can share information and chat while mining bitcoin indirectly, will there be payments with other coins or fiat sir?

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

Thanks for this opportunity. This bounty is better than most from bitcointalk and I can see that there are alreay a lot of accounts here probably more will come in the next weeks. Finally bitcointalk has a rival <3.

16 minutes ago, Bitxalt said:

This is very encouraging, so we can share information and chat while mining bitcoin indirectly, will there be payments with other coins or fiat sir?

Every post will be paid with BTC on yobit account. if you are talking about bounties like signature campaign from alts, we will have those in the near future.

Just now, LinexSky said:

Thanks for this opportunity. This bounty is better than most from bitcointalk and I can see that there are alreay a lot of accounts here probably more will come in the next weeks. Finally bitcointalk has a rival <3.

We can't tell that yet! Bitcointalk is really something and they are huge.
we dont have any projects here yet.

But i am sure we are following the steps of that forum.

28 minutes ago, startsts said:

The budget of yobit is high enough to pay little more for users with higher reputation. +20% for every 50 points of reputation, up to 100%.  I think it would be good. It also can be a way to make people with reputation remain here and be loyal and not sell their accounts to scammers

If somehow admin rewards the reputation, you can't imagine how much alt account will be created and how much abuse will be going on. Everyone will be more focused on accumulating reputation by creating group which can be seen in steemit, ot even the merit system of bitcointalk.

2 minutes ago, Consignee said:

even the merit system of bitcointalk.

They have a merit cycling club and foxpup is the host 😊

Here we will see report cycling club LOL

By the way, I think we should not be too greedy. If we like the forum and like the community to stay clean then just keep reporting. 

2 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Every post will be paid with BTC on yobit account. if you are talking about bounties like signature campaign from alts, we will have those in the near future.

We can't tell that yet! Bitcointalk is really something and they are huge.
we dont have any projects here yet.

But i am sure we are following the steps of that forum.

That's a good idea, I hope it will be realized soon. and then this forum also needs a local conversation group in every country sir, what do you think about that?

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

2 minutes ago, Bitxalt said:

That's a good idea, I hope it will be realized soon. and then this forum also needs a local conversation group in every country sir, what do you think about that?

Yes sir, this is already up to the admin and mods. anytime soon we will see an update for that.

As for now just enjoy the forum and post some shareable knowledge to the community.

2 minutes ago, Bitxalt said:

this forum also needs a local conversation group in every country sir, what do you think about that?

This has been suggested by a lot of users, for now, it seems admin isn't much interested into this. But it will certainly be implemented after some times when forum get a little more noise.

Anyone here got any payment more than 30,000 Satoshi today?

I think the system of payment is not fixed and we will be receiving payment at max 30 post.

I though this will last longer.

Just now, BegundaL said:

I am new here. I have read the rules in this forum and some parts about the event every post is paid for, Very good man, and I hope to get some of it ..

Just make sure you do not spam. Always be a community person and try to contribute. I will see you around.

Welcome

1 minute ago, BegundaL said:

yes sir, I will take good care of myself. I want to ask more about this free satoshi. when will i receive it? every time I post 30 / day?

You will need to go to this page in yobit: https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/

It's being added after 3 to 4 hours interval.

On 10/6/2019 at 1:00 AM, xBDT Script said:

You will need to go to this page in yobit: https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/

It's being added after 3 to 4 hours interval.

How much did you get today bro? are you paid on all the post you made?

Seems like the bug is not working anymore. I am getting only 30 post paid now! why they fixed it so early

Edited by cryptokram

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

How much did you get today bro? are you paid on all the post you made?

So far 85 but I am not seeing much update from long time. May be they have fixed it. From now on may be we will get paid for max 30 posts.