Get paid for every post! - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

Get paid for every post!

Hi. Im so really happy now because i get paid with my post in topic. Hopefully i get more paid in this crypto forum.

4 hours ago, aann001 said:

Do not make your anergy for spamming here, it's a stupid and useless thing. go and read the rules with your eyes

Dont worry those posers will be the first in line for the ban hammer.

I see a lot of that in the forum when the payment was made and put live on yobit.

useless posers who wants to earn a little money with disgusting attitude.

3 hours ago, wxcvbn said:

Topic for discussion
The cyber crooks will not disappear, they will be part or twins in the crypto industry anyway. So things have to be wise in all ways we make a decision, especially in investing any form of token or altcoins or participating in reward campaign projects.

It's natural and as old as the world. Fraudsters have existed always and at all times and absolutely in all spheres of human activity. But people quickly learn to identify them and stop their activities. Therefore, here they need to be identified. And investing always carries risk. And always you just have to realistically assess the odds, then the losses will be minimal.

Just now, AkoSiMarkRyz said:

I'm still confused of how is exact total post per day? it is 30 minimal or maximum?

30 posts maximum for one stakeholder. Posts must be at least 100 characters, must contain the information does not repeat information from other members. That is, the post must be unique.

2 hours ago, aann001 said:

thanks. I already checked it and did not find a post that discusses getting 1 BTC with a condition of 100,000 posts, I still don't understand.

I will explain to you.

You will get 1,000 satoshi for every post you will do here in cryptotalk.org!

The 1BTC price is not connected on that. You will win the 1BTC if you will rank number 1 as the most number of post made here. that will be know on the 1st of November!

1 minute ago, lovesybitz said:

Well, explained dude...

The final winning price was really huge amount of money, lucky to the people who will get on top 1. But even its too far away to catch you all of the top post monster here✌️ Just kidding, I will ask your autograph😀 

still aiming the number 1 spot, but that one on the rank 1 is so busy posting here.

I can't even get close to him. but someday before the end of the contest i might be there.

Wishing you the best! wanna see you on the leader boards of content creation.

3 minutes ago, lovesybitz said:

Wow! you're my idol now, Just give me one week from now then let see where my status if I belong to top 10 or not.  I know all of us here are aiming for the position. Thank for giving encouragement😊

Hopefully soon we will see you on the top. Having more competition would certainly be enjoyable. Now, there are not much poster who is up in the competition but you are, I liked your motivation. Keep up. Shared a love for you. See you around.

2 minutes ago, lovesybitz said:

another encouragement form one of the top poster so far,.. thanks a lot don't worry I won't let you down, this competition gave me a good impression to those who participate on this.

Hey man, it would be good to see you are trying getting the top list and chase them down. More competition = more excitement on the journey.

16 minutes ago, kopiduri said:

I hope I can enter the top 10

Wish you luck dude! you juost need to post more and have your time management.

16 minutes ago, lovesybitz said:

Wow! you're my idol now, Just give me one week from now then let see where my status if I belong to top 10 or not.  I know all of us here are aiming for the position. Thank for giving encouragement😊

You're very welcome! competition is very good and if you are aiming the top then welcome.

14 minutes ago, aann001 said:

okay. Thank you, I really understand ...
1 Like for you man.

no worries, anytime!

32 minutes ago, rahmani2016 said:

How will the payment be made?

Payment will be made after verification by the administrator to your Yobit exchange account in the paybyposts section. After that, you yourself transfer to your account exchange.

3 minutes ago, kopiduri said:

if members want to compete, can they post more than 30 every day ?

Yes, you can post more than 30 posts, there's no restrictions as long as you are complying all the rules and having quality and constructive posts. Don't forget to check the rules. Link in my signature.

4 minutes ago, kopiduri said:

if members want to compete, can they post more than 30 every day ?

Yes you can post more then 30 every day, but only 30 valid post can be rewarded for each day, 

If you want to compete for the top 10 you can post as many as you can in a day as long as it is not spammy.

There are lots and lots of spammers chasing this bounty and a lot of them chasing the big reward of 1 bitcoin and I don't see any measure taking against them in order for this race to be for everyone. I mean making 10 posts in about 10 minutes ? Is that no spam ? And he is a big member too. Come on....

Just now, mostawda3 said:

What is the story of the 1 Bitcoin Award ??
I didn't find anything about it in the forum rules
Is there an award that will be given to the most engaged people?

You needed to took at the crypto world section. Anyway here it is:

Good luck

1 minute ago, mostawda3 said:

What is the story of the 1 Bitcoin Award ??
I didn't find anything about it in the forum rules
Is there an award that will be given to the most engaged people?

It will be given to that person who spam the most on this forum without having proper English skills and a brain in order to form a proper post. It feels sad....

21 minutes ago, Madara said:

There are lots and lots of spammers chasing this bounty and a lot of them chasing the big reward of 1 bitcoin and I don't see any measure taking against them in order for this race to be for everyone. I mean making 10 posts in about 10 minutes ? Is that no spam ? And he is a big member too. Come on....

Yeah I see that too, there should be a penalty to those who are trying to make a conversation to one's thread without getting into the topic of the OP.

Yobit has taken initiative to do something good but must prevent spamming from behind. In many cases it is seen that some people are spamming everywhere and at least try to keep the forum good by limiting them.

very interesting offer :D
I hope this forum will be more and of course be able to compete with other forums to provide information about crypto and increase skill for analysis market of crypto

Just now, kokynauta said:

Wow I barely knew that there is a ranking, I don't think I will be one of the top 10 but I will try.

There are no ranking. We all have same rank here. @Consignee was talking about the top posters to win the prize.

9 hours ago, cryptokram said:

The system is designed same as what we are using on bitcointalk.org signature campaign.

https://yobit.net/en/signature/details/

★☆★ YoBit.Net Campaign Conditions ★☆★

★ 20 posts Max per day
Personal stats updated every 3-4 hours: https://yobit.net/en/signature/
★ Instantly payments to YoBit balance
★ Personal Message must be set to CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

This update is anyway helpful, no one believes it could be regretted. To get the most out of it!

Glad to see the new platform to start with, as other such platform are now higher / paid for the new user, So we hope this platform will help us to raise and contribute.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

7 minutes ago, mostawda3 said:

loool

Are you waiting to give you 1 bitcoin for these Gibberish?
It's best to stop this account
And open another real account in which you try to profit through your effort

I have reported all of the posts. I hope everyone does the same. There are some users who are really taking it wrongly and thinking they will walk away with this spams.

Please report.

Just now, mostawda3 said:

Because the forum will first investigate who will win prizes
If they find them in violation, they will not receive the prize

But I am sure that the automated payment system for pay per post will not ignore it. Not sure thought. If it ignores and add it for payment then forum will end up paying these spammer for those posts.

2 minutes ago, JasonXIII said:

It's not about the prize, it's about the bounty. The bounty will end very soon if spammers abuse it like that.

Well as a community member and if we are loyal to the forum then we can keep reporting them and mod will keep removing them and if needed they will ban those users.