Get paid for every post! - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

Get paid for every post!

1 hour ago, Rafbouk said:

It’s fantastic isn’t it. I’m loving it already just found out about this forum this morning . Sharing your experiences and knowledge and getting BTC for it yes please. It will Definitely encourage, attract more and more people to cryptotalk.org. 

There is nothing fantastic here. It's just a clever marketing ploy. Apparently the people there are literate enough.

1 hour ago, Dprincebh said:

Will thread be also be i.e when some create a topic will that also count? 

Will the payment be increase in time. The payment supposed to be base on ranking just like that of Bitcointalk. 

If you are creating topic, that will also be counted. I think you should only create thread/topic when you have something to know. Hopefully you got it. I think there's no plan of increasing the payment since we have a big contest on going.

17 minutes ago, Dprincebh said:

Admin I still have a small question How frequently does the post get updated on yobit? 

Read some posts above, it's approx 3-4 hours.

18 minutes ago, Dprincebh said:

Secondly

0.00001 BTC per post and a post should be more than 100+ word is that really fair to you?  I just need you to check it out

Suggestions

for 100+ word make the payment maybe 0.00003 BTC per post or 0.00001 per post 50+ world. Please put it into consideration.

Thanks

Have you looked over the contest of the forum which has a prize of more than 2 BTC?

1 hour ago, Van001 said:

Wauu, very interesting, I received my first reward for only 5post with 5k sato, let's spread our lovely exchange. 

Thank you yobit

It's in yobit wallet, but the minimum withdrawal fee is $10 that could be burden for posters here on forums. The panel is great, but the fee structure is bad for posters also this will avoid for daily payment requests.

Cheaters will be everywhere and anytime they can attack to normal people.

1 hour ago, Consignee said:

Good to know you are loving it. Hopefully find you around. For your info, there is a competition on going which you may get interested as well. Here is the link- https://cryptotalk.org/topic/16-contest-make-max-posts-and-win-1-btc/

Check it out, I hope you will be a competitor as well.

This competition is the target of most post contributors of this forum 🤑, it will be hard to compete with someone who can create many posts a day. But anyway, we are still keep posting something useful to make this forum better.

Edited by lev

l3.gif.db5b995a6e73a149ffa675fb3c0c585f.gif

2 minutes ago, lev said:

This competition is the target of most post contributors of this forum 🤑, it will be hard to compete with someone who can create many posts a day. But anyway, we are still keep posting something useful to make this forum better.

don't give up since not everyone here will be able to continue to the last of the October. I wish you get motivated.

2 minutes ago, Dprincebh said:

I can't find it actually. Can you refer me over there with a link possibly?

Check a post above of your, you will find the link. These links have been shared here and there for last couple of days. Good luck, anyway.

Great!  Was hoping to join the bitcointalk signature campaign, but this will do nicely!  Nice look and feel to the forum.  This is a good way to promote the new forum and encourage constructive discussions!

27 minutes ago, ADiens said:

How long will such generosity be? And by what principle will Satoshi be charged, does this work in the Russian segment of the forum?

yes it is included on the post counts and payment.

This one will last atleast Nov. 1 as that is the end date for the max post contest.
but that is not sure, i hope this will last for 2 years.

Looking forward to the next YoPony race, would be great if Yobit held a race everyday!!

1 minute ago, ADiens said:

Okay, thanks, but does this work for the Russian segment of the forum? Logged in, but something does not work) I hope everything will work

Yes it is! as long as you post anywhere in this forum you will be paid.

Though! the yobit payment system, if you are looking there then you will not see it updating time by time.

I think it is like in the signature of bitcointalk! 3-4 hours before it updates.

How did my post got translated? is that automatic or you push some button?

Its kinda weird to see that. been seeing like this before and i thought it was really like that! but now i know there is something wrong!

image.thumb.png.f95614e5c370a26c28cd521ae54e385f.png

Edited by cryptokram

11 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

How did my post got translated? is that automatic or you push some button?

Its kinda weird to see that

I also experience it sometime, I thought it was happening in my case, when someone quote me, the text get translated, I think we should report it as bug to the forum moderator/admin.

1 minute ago, Consignee said:

I also experience it sometime, I thought it was happening in my case, when someone quote me, the text get translated, I think we should report it as bug to the forum moderator/admin.

I think that there is an automatic translator to russian users.

This will go to those IP detected which is in Russia.

The admin or createor of this forum are more focus on that country, maybe they are from there.

https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/
check your account now, i just refresh mine and i saw there is an update.

To all asking about this! kindly try it now! getting the right payment as always and expecting to continue this way!

Edited by cryptokram

7 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/
check your account now, i just refresh mine and i saw there is an update.

To all asking about this! kindly try it now!

It's happened about two hours ago, I have been claimed my bonus and there's no more update within the last 2 hours for me. What I have observed, it takes 3/4 hours minimum to be updated.

The system is designed same as what we are using on bitcointalk.org signature campaign.

https://yobit.net/en/signature/details/

★☆★ YoBit.Net Campaign Conditions ★☆★

★ 20 posts Max per day
Personal stats updated every 3-4 hours: https://yobit.net/en/signature/
★ Instantly payments to YoBit balance
★ Personal Message must be set to CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

40 minutes ago, Rajaumer837 said:

It's an interesting decision to introduce crypto to unknowns...

because the revolution of crypto will not always disappears from the world ..

also this campaign can boost cryptotalk users and avearness ..

keep growing and spread the Great Knowledge to the people .

That's where I agree. People now still know little about the cryptworld. They need help with that. Only then will there be a widespread introduction of the crypto industry to the masses.

2 minutes ago, iamsheikhadil said:

I signed up on yobit and there's showing zero balance under earnt. Will it take some time to get it updated? 🙂

It gets updated automatically after 3/4 hours as mentioned in the signature payments page. You have to for couple of hours. Have you  tried refreshing the page? Also, have you added your email there?

Just now, aann001 said:

is the maximum number of posts now only 20 / day? I read in another post saying 30 posts / day. please explain correct.

The message i posted is the bitcointalk signature rewards.

The main attraction there is the hours of refresh so you can see the payment.

It is 30 post per day at max to be paid here in cryptotalk

1 minute ago, iamsheikhadil said:

Yeah I just added my email. I'm kind of confused about the signature one, is pay per post the same as signature campaign, because I'm not a senior member on bitcointalk 😄 or it just works the same way (3-4 hours for updating) you are implying ? 🙂

Updating rules are same provably. And there's no signature for lower than sr member. If you are referring to this forum pay per post, it's same for everyone. 1000 satoshi for each.

Just now, iamsheikhadil said:

Yeah thanks for clarifying!

Ah , so we can get the 1000 Satoshi per post for 30 posts per day? However, am I allowed to make more than 30 posts a day or that's a limitation in the forum?

No limitation because there is a competition on going. So, if there is a limitation how can you get chased other people who have posted the most here. You are good to go as long as you are not spamming.

2 minutes ago, aann001 said:

Ok man, thks for your information, I understand now and hope that this contest will make cryptotalk famous

You are very welcome, feel free to ask anything if you need assistance and dont understand something.
i am here to help anyone in this forum 😄 have a great day ahead!

Great forum, thank the creators for a good platform where you can find answers to many questions and learn to understand the crypto industry as a whole!

1 minute ago, iamsheikhadil said:

Oh I just saw the competition right now. It's a good competition but the prizes are too huge and tempting that it will really cause a lots of spam by many users 😄 I'm in no position to say this but might be good if rewards were less and number of winners were more 😛

Then wouldn't create more spam? Well, I am also supporting more users to be rewarded than only top 10. Let's see what admin say. We need to motivate every users by creating a good reward structure.

Just now, iamsheikhadil said:

Yeah in a way it will create more spam now that I think of it lol. Maybe for many the pay per post itself is reward enough 😄 so in that way, everyone is rewarded even though less prize in the competition

I think money isn't an issue here. If you have good reward structure which may get good result than current, feel free to create a topic and everyone will discuss on it. I think it will be good for the forum and admin will consider adjusting.