Get paid for every post! - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

Get paid for every post!

24 minutes ago, JasonXIII said:

Could you please stop spam here please?

If someone is here to spam only, which can easily detectable, report them. Let moderator handle them. Otherwise, they will create spam, you can max ask them not to spam. Nothing will happen. That would be good for the forum.

2 minutes ago, JasonXIII said:

It would be a good idea if new people tell us their number like you. We would know how many real participants we are. Thanks.

what do you wanna see as of now we are being paid for what we  did!

Now if you are  still believeing every shit we have then what is this for>

come one! they have proven a lot and they are paying now but still doubting?

18 minutes ago, jundtman said:

Just an observation, can't understand why every member of Yobit can not chat in the chatbox. It would be very nice to pick a couple of brains for trading strategies without having a fare amount of money in the game.

Everyone has their own trading strategy. And there are no General conclusions that could accurately lead to profit. Now even the news does not greatly affect the course. 2017 is the past. Here you can rely only on yourself and your opinion and your intuition. No further.

I just got paid again. This 1,000 Satpshi per post is not a good price. though having so many post with an informative manners will be a huge addition to daily living .

so i gues every thing will be perfect now coz the admin updated us again! right>

I know its a small amount they are paying, but to get paid 1000 sat per chat is pretty cool. haven't seen any payments yet but just started. Maybe this is my start to good investing.

7 minutes ago, jundtman said:

So has anyone here invested a very small amount of money and turned it into a sizable amount? would love to hear some great examples. I just want a little inspiration.

You must understand that this never happens. So that a person would invest a cent and make a profit of millions of dollars. This is a beautiful, but unfortunately a fairy tale. Profit goes to the one who in the end did not disappoint intuition, and the one who knows how to wait a long time. So much for a positive Outlook for the future. The crypto industry is a risk. Anyone can in theory become a millionaire, or overnight-bankrupt.

I keep looking on the yobit campaign page to see if I have any new posts but it shows nothing yet. Anyone having the same problem? Maybe I have done something wrong.

2 minutes ago, sama150 said:

Yobit is one of the best platforms in the field of electronic currencies
Payment is automatic and unlimited
Did you know that you can withdraw from the platform Yobit millions

I tried many platforms and at the beginning of this exchange was a little skeptical. But today it is one of those trading platforms which suit me quite. At least I have never been upset by this exchange. So I agree with you there.

3 minutes ago, jundtman said:

I keep looking on the yobit campaign page to see if I have any new posts but it shows nothing yet. Anyone having the same problem? Maybe I have done something wrong.

Don't worry so much. We are all people and all want to relax. After all not realistically the moderator inspect all messages in regime 24/7. Have patience.

Has anybody gotten a great hit on freecoins? I have gotten some bitcoin but nothing to write home about. what's the biggest amount someone has gotten? I keep going in and getting them but most are junk and untradeable

I do own a little XRP so I assume I can promote it here. If not, let me know.

In a blog post outlining ways to improve the XRP ledger and wider ecosystem, Ripple CTO David Schwartz has proposed the creation of a stablecoin (a cryptocurrency whose price is linked to a fiat currency like the US dollar) that is collateralized with the XRP cryptocurrency.

15 minutes ago, ProWas said:

here is email I received,

Dear YoBit Users!
Get pay for any post on CryptoTalk.Org Forum!
Details: https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/
- All Members: 0.00001 BTC per constructive post (30 max per day).
Register on CryptoTalk.Org: https://cryptotalk.org/

Only sharing this with you cause its the very best emails received today, this week, month, year! Go Youbit!

This is really great news.
I just want to clarify some details:
More than 100 characters, with or without spaces?
Is it possible to create topics only about cryptocurrency and trading?
How long to wait for satoshi to be credited to my Yobit account?

Edited by MyThoughts

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

When I read the comments, I saw the spam concerns of the members, but if a proper management is made, as mentioned in the comments, the comments will go through a smooth elimination by the administs.

On 9/26/2019 at 10:26 AM, Admin said:

Dear Forum Users!

We start to pay for every post on this forum - 0.00001 btc (1000 sats).

Max daily msgs: 30 / day

Update: Payments enabled in Yobit Panel: https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/

- we need only constructive posts

- each post must contain 100+ characters, no low value

Moderators will check all posts and ban/block spammers.

Good luck!

I just checked with great joy that this works! It is an excellent opportunity on the page to collect satoshis quickly. Thank you!

Edited by kokynauta
Refresh

Thank you admin for the panel update on Yobit, more peoples will come for sure.

Looks like this threads start to filled by spammers, i hope we can keep this forum clear from spammers.

2 minutes ago, 5begfch said:

This is a very good event. I love attending this event, good luck and success all the time

3 minutes ago, rodovak said:

This is a very good event. I like to attend this event, hopefully it will run smoothly and be more successful.

18 minutes ago, Riskimboys said:

I want follow this event.. but i don't know the procedure . Please help me

42 minutes ago, Lotuszyan said:

This is a very good event. I like to attend this event, hopefully it will run smoothly and be more successful.

43 minutes ago, kokynauta said:

This is a good initiative to be able to collect BTC more quickly and confidently. I hope to take this opportunity.

46 minutes ago, Lotuszyan said:

l3.gif.db5b995a6e73a149ffa675fb3c0c585f.gif

BitPay to add support for XRP later this year

Just last month, BitPay added support for ether (ETH) cryptocurrency. The firm also supports payments in bitcoin (BTC) and bitcoin cash (BCH), as well as three stablecoins - Circle and Coinbase-led USD Coin (USDC), Gemini Dollar (GUSD), and Paxos Standard Token (PAX).

BitPay processed over $1 billion in payments last year from global merchants including Microsoft, Dish Networks, FanDuel and Avnet. “BitPay’s B2B business continues to grow rapidly as our solution is cheaper and quicker than a bank wire from most regions of the world,” Stephen Pair, co-founder and CEO of BitPay, said at the time.

It will be good if CryptoTalk can provide thums up and down under every question and answers and it can be used as a measurement of giving rewards to most popular one.

This is really good. I've wanted to be part of a crypto forum for a while but never joined one. I hope this becomes a good one. Thanks for welcoming me here and the offer of rewarding posts.

27 minutes ago, Rafbouk said:

It’s fantastic isn’t it. I’m loving it already just found out about this forum this morning . Sharing your experiences and knowledge and getting BTC for it yes please. It will Definitely encourage, attract more and more people to cryptotalk.org. 

Good to know you are loving it. Hopefully find you around. For your info, there is a competition on going which you may get interested as well. Here is the link- https://cryptotalk.org/topic/16-contest-make-max-posts-and-win-1-btc/

Check it out, I hope you will be a competitor as well.

A lot of spammer in this topic, why they wrote same words? its needed write lik that for register pay per post? i dont think this needed proof autentification

5 hours ago, jundtman said:

you need to refresh the page every 3-4 hours is the generation time of the payment,

You will not see the update time by time. or should i say there is no real time update.

I must to tell that I'm little dissapointed, they were paid a lot of not constructive topic/post and I was trying to write only constructive/usefull posts and now it's same my post's and some (which I read) other (sorry if I offend someone) not contructive post's at all. But what I can tell I'm just a member of forum and Admin know what is the best for this forum. I will continue to write only contructive and usefull topics/posts and I hope that I will help someone with my experience. Peace

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png