Get paid for every post! - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

Get paid for every post!

Recommended Posts

Very nice. Looking forward to a platform that can be in competition with bitcointalk.

All the best, and I hope companies will do bounties here as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ridertiger said:

All the best, and I hope companies will do bounties here as well.

We have already talked about it. Eventually we will need it and I think once we will have enough population then we will see projects will be interested to post their bounty here and also we will see signature campaigns. Motivation for money is the god of all motivation LOL But of course a project needs loyal userbase too.

Welcome to the forum mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26.09.2019 at 18:26, Admin said:

Dear Forum Users!

We start to pay for every post on this forum - 0.00001 btc (1000 sats).

Max daily msgs: 30 / day

Payments will be available from 2-3 October but all messages are counted from now.

- we need only constructive posts

- each post must contain 100+ characters, no low value

Moderators will check all posts and ban/block spammers.

Good luck!

will there be a referral system, pay for posts of people registered by the link ?? if not then you can think of such a referral system, it will attract many new users

BeMine – новый Российский майнинг отель и хостинг ASIC

https://lc.bemine.club/user/register/[email protected]

Полностью регулируемая Белорусская биржа

https://exchange.currency.com/trading/signup?c=aigirpgs&pid=referral

                                                                       

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, vamp8 said:
will there be a referral system, pay for posts of people registered by the link ?? if not then you can think of such a referral system, it will attract many new users

My man it was already answered. No there are no referral system for the forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

I was supporting because I thought that it will be good to access a sheet publicly and understand what is going on there from the data.

I still like the way they are doing it now, spreadsheet will just coz trouble and more time of waiting.

The yobit system on signature is really the best, and the payment is really fast. that is better for now.

The new way is really get more attraction!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any news?
Please update all rules to avoid ambiguity.


________________________________
ПРАВИЛА || FAQ || 
"Вы сначала делайте, как знаете, а потом мы вам расскажем как надо было." (с)

Если пост был полезен, жми на сердечко↘️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think admin is working to add user balance to profile page so we can see what we earned at the moment.
I would like to suggest to add something another beside BTC for payments since minimal widthdrawal should be high. Maybe DOGE?


My signature can be rented, write PM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, startsts said:

Maybe DOGE?

Meh!

Come on man! Crypto means Bitcoin dominance and most of us are here for Bitcoin not any fun coin like Doge LOL

It's too much hassle to exchange them with the exchange. If you are a Doge lover then my suggestion is once you get any bitcoin just convert them to Doge 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, xBDT Script said:

Meh!

Come on man! Crypto means Bitcoin dominance and most of us are here for Bitcoin not any fun coin like Doge LOL

It's too much hassle to exchange them with the exchange. If you are a Doge lover then my suggestion is once you get any bitcoin just convert them to Doge 😊

It's not good if a user will need to reach 1000 posts to get first withdrawal, DOGE can be additional payment method. Or LTC, or XLM. Something with low fee.  The people like to get payments frequently, not once per year...


My signature can be rented, write PM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, startsts said:

It's not good if a user will need to reach 1000 posts to get first withdrawal, DOGE can be additional payment method. Or LTC, or XLM. Something with low fee.  The people like to get payments frequently, not once per year...

Like me I am sure a lot of users are not fan of altcoin however if admin decides to pay with other coins then it's fine. But with bitcoin, if you do not like to withdraw using it then you can always exchange it in the Exchanger since they will pay us there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Like me I am sure a lot of users are not fan of altcoin however if admin decides to pay with other coins then it's fine. But with bitcoin, if you do not like to withdraw using it then you can always exchange it in the Exchanger since they will pay us there.

I dont understand, will this forum pay into Yobit Exchange, directly to the balance? I didnt see any admin's post about this. If so it would be good obviously. But I dont think all users here are registered at binance, yobit can be even blocked at some countries those obligate to pass KYC to trade cryptocurrencies.

Edited by startsts

My signature can be rented, write PM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where is the admin? i hope he can pin the thread of the paid post and the contest for 1 btc.

It will gain more attention and people will be dedicated i posting as they will see that.

There are many here who dont know about the said contest yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, startsts said:

dont understand, will this forum pay into Yobit Exchange, directly to the balance?

Here:

On 9/27/2019 at 3:47 PM, Admin said:

1) more info will be on next week. daily with some delay or weekly. we need some time to check posts and block spammers

2) daily or weekly

3) payments will be made by Yobit panel

4) rules and rank system will be updated soon

Happy now 😊

What we are thinking is that, they will ask us to give our yobit username sometimes very soon.

2 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Where is the admin?

Vacation mood LOL

LAST VISITED

5 hours ago

 

Edited by xBDT Script
  • Useful or interesting 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Where is the admin? i hope he can pin the thread of the paid post and the contest for 1 btc.

It will gain more attention and people will be dedicated i posting as they will see that.

There are many here who dont know about the said contest yet.

Hi , Yes i do not know about it. Would like to have more details on it. Kindly explain please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sahana said:

Hi , Yes i do not know about it. Would like to have more details on it. Kindly explain please

Read the starting post and also read my post where I quoted admin's post saying the payment will be made using yobit panel

Edit:

this > 

 

Edited by xBDT Script

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sahana said:

Hi , Yes i do not know about it. Would like to have more details on it. Kindly explain please

You can gain from your posting here in the forum.

1000 satoshi per post which has a maximum of 30 post eligible for payment daily.

And also there is a contest with a price of 1 btc to the top max poser in this forum that will end on November 1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great offer. I have a little suggestion, Why is there no offer for topic starters? It should be a little higher than the amount for creating posts in my opinion 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a good offer for cryptocurrency enthusiasts,  but the date which the payment will start seems confusing to me. Is it that the payment will begin with posts made starting from October 2 or posts from when this announcement is made?

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MOProgress said:

This is a good offer for cryptocurrency enthusiasts,  but the date which the payment will start seems confusing to me. Is it that the payment will begin with posts made starting from October 2 or posts from when this announcement is made?

Thanks

Obviously it is only a typo error. Let's just wait for the update of admin. For now, let's just continue to spread this new forum and contribute crypto news and knowledge to help each one and another. Don't think about the payment now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, cryptokram said:

You can gain from your posting here in the forum.

1000 satoshi per post which has a maximum of 30 post eligible for payment daily.

And also there is a contest with a price of 1 btc to the top max poser in this forum that will end on November 1.

Thank you dear admin. Do we have signature to use and is it necessary to wear to be paid for either the contest or to the daily posts? What account do we require to receive the payment?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sahana said:

Thank you dear admin. Do we have signature to use and is it necessary to wear to be paid for either the contest or to the daily posts? What account do we require to receive the payment?

I am not the admin here, i am just another member posting in this and hoping for the prize to get.

There is no signature required here as long as you reistered on the forum you are qualified to join.

We will know this on the 2nd or 3rd of the month how they will pay the participants, but maybe on yobit account.

For now just keep posting good information about cryptocurrency.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I am not the admin here, i am just another member posting in this and hoping for the prize to get.

There is no signature required here as long as you reistered on the forum you are qualified to join.

We will know this on the 2nd or 3rd of the month how they will pay the participants, but maybe on yobit account.

For now just keep posting good information about cryptocurrency.

Thanks dude. Will do so. A good deal to bring in many users into cryptotalk.org. Good luck Cryptotalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I am not the admin here, i am just another member posting in this and hoping for the prize to get.

There is no signature required here as long as you reistered on the forum you are qualified to join.

We will know this on the 2nd or 3rd of the month how they will pay the participants, but maybe on yobit account.

For now just keep posting good information about cryptocurrency.

I think Tomorrow might be the payment day, but how long does it takes to withdraw from Yobit to any other Payment processor? I think you also don't know much information about this forums and I haven't heard anything from the admin since joining of the forums.


My Telegram ID is @cryptosixer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

I think Tomorrow might be the payment day, but how long does it takes to withdraw from Yobit to any other Payment processor? I think you also don't know much information about this forums and I haven't heard anything from the admin since joining of the forums.

Noone know but the admin hisself, all we need to do is to wait and see what will happen.

As long as the 3rd day of November is not yet finish on their country then we should not worry of anything.

Afterall we are not talking here in huge amount what is the purpost of the payment is to make sure that the prize on Nov 1. is real!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...