Admin

Get paid for every post!

I think that we shouldn't have to register into Yobit to participate on the forum promotion unless the forum is part of Yobit...

I see absolutely no advantage in terms of limiting cheaters, as people might also make multiple registrations on Yobit... a simple field on our profile to fill in our BTC address would be more than enough to make the process simple and safe...

Limiting the use base of the forum to Yobit users would not be wise if we want the forum to grow (especially after Yobit issues some months ago)

37 minutes ago, dentolas said:

I think that we shouldn't have to register into Yobit to participate on the forum promotion unless the forum is part of Yobit...

The forum is a part of YoBit exchange. You must missed to read and explore. If you see their signature campaign in BitcoinTalk then you will see they are paying from YoBit panel.

I am pretty sure they will ask us to give our YoBit usernames tomorrow. Stay tuned

15 hours ago, Crypto said:

Yes completely. Yobit is independent sponsor for Cryptotalk.org.

Also offering Bounty campaign for Bitcointalk forum user to promote cryptotalk forum on bitcointalk.

I don't think they are just sponsors. In my view Yobit is building a new forum, i.e. this one, to compete with both bitcointalk  and bits.media. Time will show if they succeed but whatever outcome at the end Yobit's decision is right  as any monopoly in decentralized world of cryptocurrencies is a hogwash.

31 minutes ago, cryptex said:

Time will show if they succeed but whatever outcome at the end Yobit's decision is right  as any monopoly in decentralized world of cryptocurrencies is a hogwash.

I am having a positive feeling. The amount of money they are investing in this forum (or planning to invest), this will sure bring some positive outcome. They just need some manpower to control the spammers.

If we members can produce quality contents then this forum will pick up very soon.

That's a great initiative, Your rule should be strict, I think people around here posting for this purpose, so that's a good platform for the newcomer like me.

On 9/26/2019 at 4:26 PM, Admin said:

Dear Forum Users!

We start to pay for every post on this forum - 0.00001 btc (1000 sats).

Max daily msgs: 30 / day

Payments will be available from 2-3 October but all messages are counted from now.

- we need only constructive posts

- each post must contain 100+ characters, no low value

Moderators will check all posts and ban/block spammers.

Good luck!

Am happy to hear this, really need of Bitcoin finance to start my career, and am going to try all my possible best to make it

• Useful or interesting 1

2 minutes ago, Deywar said:

Am happy to hear this, really need of Bitcoin finance to start my career, and am going to try all my possible best to make it

Don't expect much, don't lose your day job or main business. Take it as part- time and keep it that way. If you have enough money then buy some Bitcoins and hold. It's never late to buy bitcoin.

4 minutes ago, bitman777 said:

when will the size of the wall ieo be known?

What did you mean? Can you explore kindly? I am really confused, never mind I think you are going off topic here. It's for reward discussion and we must keep up with that.

2 hours ago, Consignee said:

What did you mean? Can you explore kindly? I am really confused, never mind I think you are going off topic here. It's for reward discussion and we must keep up with that.

I already reported that post for low value. It was not making any sense at all.

53 minutes ago, volcanoe said:

It shouldn't be treated this way, this opportunities is just an addition to what we are learning from this forum.

It's a good opportunity but my emphasis was on - not expecting much from the entire crypto space. Rather take it as a part time hobby.

2 hours ago, Consignee said:

I thnk he is talking about the popularity of IEO to be known world wide.

I will answer it, ICO was very popular or still popular,

IEO is at the tail of ICO, which gives the credit to IEO that i can tell this is already popular.

This one is the savior of investors. just wait and see!

• Spam or Bad post 1

~~~~~~~~~~ HAPPY POSTING GUYS ~~~~~~~~~~

Dont Spam,Plagiarize or Cheat the Forum and its Contest

Smile 😁 , Life is not that long!

10 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

This one is the savior of investors. just wait and see!

I do not have much idea about IEO market but if people starts to abuse it like ICO then this will have hard time too like ICO had. 

I invested in ICOs back in days but from last one and half years I am totally off to it.

• Spam or Bad post 1

On 9/26/2019 at 4:26 PM, Admin said:

Dear Forum Users!

We start to pay for every post on this forum - 0.00001 btc (1000 sats).

Max daily msgs: 30 / day

Payments will be available from 2-3 October but all messages are counted from now.

- we need only constructive posts

- each post must contain 100+ characters, no low value

Moderators will check all posts and ban/block spammers.

Good luck!

This is the best thing I have seen so far since, your boldness have just made thus forum a better place to be, now and for ever.

Knowing fully well that; many forum which were launched before now have been down because of spam and shitpost from those who never see good from newly launched cryptocurrency forums. Many if these crypto forum are long dead.

Quality should the watch word of this newly launched cryptocurrency forum, with this, be rest assured to be among the best cryptocurrency forum in this industry.

Good to know members can earn from the post they made, i hope with time this forum will be full with millions of members around the world seeking to get knowledge about crypto and it will benefit them.

Self Proclaimed forum Police, Reporting any spam post

Beware!!!  👮‍♂️

Welcome to the forum. I hope you have a nice journey. Together we can make this forum a success seeing the admin had good intention to make it a place for crypto enthusiasts.

2 minutes ago, BTCmooping said:

Many if these crypto forum are long dead.

Hope we do not fail like others.

1 topic 1 name but can be seen many times.

There are so many times that we posted on just 1 thread and just going around the bush/

New comers please read the headline and the topic, ask if you dont understand.

You cana tell your point of view or if there is not enough, so it can be fix.

But please guys stop posting 1 and then the next post is ONE then another post is first (riddle)

COME ON!

23 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

~~~~~~~

Hope we do not fail like others.

Sincerely speaking; am not seeing anything related and connected to failure with this start from forum team. 

I can still remembered exactly what made many of these cryptocurrency forums go down the drains, they never adhere to rules and regulations, either unofficial or official rules, but in this case with this forum, they have given out the first batch of the  rules and, I commend them by that singular act to put things straight.

59 minutes ago, BTCmooping said:

they have given out the first batch of the  rules and, I commend them by that singular act to put things straight.

Which rules you mean when you are saying first batch of the rules. I am surly missing something here. 

1 hour ago, BTCmooping said:

Sincerely speaking; am not seeing anything related and connected to failure with this start from forum team. 

Have you remember icoforums.com or something long ago?

13 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Which rules you mean when you are saying first batch of the rules. I am surly missing something here. 

Dude you were there. ICOFORUMS,

That one is a good kick, there are so many people earned ETHEREUM on that.

i wish that one still alive and kicking as i was so happy on that firum.

Remeber the good features? also the night mode which we like to have here ?

7 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Yes off course, that's what I cannot forget in the history of cryptocurrency forums creation. icoforums.com was a waste of time and resources for the ruz and, I imagine him not be professional in cryptocurrency related forum. 

Remember that, things went down because there was no clear rules for the forum and the Admins weren't doing things right, still remember iamsidi also contributed to the down fall of the forum. Believe me, we have learnt a great lesson from that event.

HEY GUYS!

WHo is the wone here working for the per post with 1,000 satoshi each>

Am i am being worng now?

I think everyone here is hooking the best price and those per post are just an addition prize for them! lemme know ok!

3 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Dude you were there. ICOFORUMS,

Yeah and I was late to join however I managed to get 1 ETH for posting there. I was very hopeful with that forum but it was some people who ripped off the admin (the bounty manager ran away with the ETH etc).

What I realized that the admin was picking wrong people and trusted them too much. There were no need to give the guy the bounty coins upfront. 

I hope the @Admin of this forum finds some good people who will be loyal to the forum and not have this intention to runaway with the money that they will be given as trust.

Those were some good old days.

6 minutes ago, BTCmooping said:

icoforums.com was a waste of time

Not sure who's time wasted but the admin really wanted to have a community, that what I felt.

I am not getting any better now, i am seeing you in all thread!

I am lucky to have you in this forum and simultaneous answering my post!

But come on dude! get some sleep LOL! 

6 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

But come on dude! get some sleep LOL! 

Haha, well I do. I am kind of nerd and love fighting with my keyboard. I remember I was giving a lot of time in BitcoinTalk but end of the day I was abused by their one of the mod for an stupid mistake I made.

And you know how they like to paint you with a minor thing they won't even listen to your explanation. I am glad after long day I found something to spend my time besides the thing I do in real life.

9 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

<•••••>

I hope the @AdminAdmin~~~

Not sure who's time wasted but the admin really wanted to have a community, that what I felt.

Be rest assure that; ruz wasted his resources and time in building what I called Babylon. It would have be a good for ruz only if he took the right step to employ good hands for the management if the forum. 

For every cryptocurrency forum to strive, you must have capable hands for to manage the forum. Am a full time moderator in one of the growing cryptocurrency forum and, am speaking from experience as one.

14 minutes ago, BTCmooping said:

For every cryptocurrency forum to strive, you must have capable hands for to manage the forum. Am a full time moderator in one of the growing cryptocurrency forum and, am speaking from experience as one.

It's not easy for @Admin to find the right person in one go. It's a new forum and every users are new. They do not have any track record. If they say that they have experience or this sorts of thing then the only way for admin is - to verify them with their profile in other forum.

Moderation is not very easy task and again not very hard task too for someone who is very active is a forum like BitcoinTalk. But finding right group of people takes time.

If I am the admin (for example) and if was in search of moderator and finding some loyal one then I would hire some for the time being not knowing much about them but I would follow them very closely.

I would also follow the other users as well. I would see who has good understanding about  crypto community, who has good reporting ration, who has understood the culture I am trying to build. Based on some of these criteria I would make my final decision to find some loyal users who will also moderate my forum. It's my idea but not sure how the admin will do his selection process.

That Icoforums did not fail because of moderation, too many people were cheating with the admin and they gone out of control.

Edited by xBDT Script