When you included crypto world? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
T.H Nayeem

When you included crypto world?

I joined the crypto world this year in November.  But I knew about Bitcoin from 2017 because of my relative's introduction and my niece got rewards for drawing the Dogecoins symbol.  That's what makes me curious about Bitcoin and Yobit Airdrop guide me to cryptotalk forum. I am in love with thia forum .

4 minutes ago, Yanadia said:

I joined the crypto world this year in November.  But I knew about Bitcoin from 2017 because of my relative's introduction and my niece got rewards for drawing the Dogecoins symbol.  That's what makes me curious about Bitcoin and Yobit Airdrop guide me to cryptotalk forum. I am in love with thia forum .

your niece? you seem like someone from the older generation and i think yobit did a good job bringing more people to this forum. crypto will be responsible for making the millionaires of the next decade indeed

• Useful or interesting 1

Actually I am new in crypto world.i have join crypto world on 22 december.you can learn many useful things from this forum and I am still learning from here.i love this forum.

I included in crypto currencies in may 2017 by working bounty from bitcointalk.I got some crypto coin from my first bounty.

I entered the world of Cryptocurrency in the middle of 2016, at that time I was still actively working on projects and trading, but for now I focus more on my main work and make time for my children and wife.

As like you I am in crypto for 3 years. when I started my journey I wasn't not aware of scammers . now I am much experienced about crypto world.

I am old in crypto but not too old about a year old I cryptocurrency, i joined when i have no knowledge before seeking it by my self

After Three years ago I involved the crypto world,Now a Days I really love be this crypto world. I earn some money also learn a lot of things.Anyone can join this for his/her future.

I was in the crypto world before 2 years. And i felt many things in these two years and also earns money through this market. But i am very disappointed with the large volatile price of the bitcoin. But overall it is a good platform for earning

On 11/13/2019 at 7:25 PM, T.H Nayeem said:

I am new in crypto industry. Because I was included crypto world in 2017. Maybe it’s not long years ago. Many people know about crypto long long time ago. But I am small person. Now I like all cryptocurrency. Personally, now I am traders and crypto project community group moderator, Ambassador and marketer. Now I always working on crypto. I like bitcoin to exchange my local currency. It’s easy to use everywhere. 

Now I gain some experience in crypto. Now I working on a project as a Ambassador. Project name AXE Runners. You can search on Coinmarketcap AXE. If you new to include crypto and working on Airdrop. You can working as a community moderator any crypto project. But be careful, many crypto projects now scam. You can need to verify this project and job here. Then you will earn more money. After that, you will get happy life. Thank you to reading my opinion. 

Good. You have struggled and got results from that. I am not new to crypto but i did not put enough to get enough. because physical business, family etc. but i am happy to have this field and earning some little.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Hello my friend
Do you think this airdrop will change our lives? Show me that, please
I no longer trusted airdrops, tried a lot and didn't win anything behind it

I am first time join in cryptocurrency is around 2013. Where the price Bitcoin is still cheap around $200 per BTC.

That time i only doing faucet to get some Bitcoin, where i think that is more big reward than reward on faucet now.

After that many altcoin appeared like Litecoin, Peercoin, Namecoin, etc. Many gambling sites opened, for example peerbet. When that time peerbet is famous but now is really quiet and maybe going be scam.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Now i am jointed this site. I don't know this site.  Now i try to know this site information.  so i need help from all crypto users.  Now i am very happy.

Maybe I here join after four years ago. Now I have more then knowledge about this crypto world previous four year. Here I earn more then I expect. Now I really love crypto world.

On 11/13/2019 at 7:25 PM, T.H Nayeem said:

I am new in crypto industry. Because I was included crypto world in 2017. Maybe it’s not long years ago. Many people know about crypto long long time ago. But I am small person. Now I like all cryptocurrency. Personally, now I am traders and crypto project community group moderator, Ambassador and marketer. Now I always working on crypto. I like bitcoin to exchange my local currency. It’s easy to use everywhere. 

Now I gain some experience in crypto. Now I working on a project as a Ambassador. Project name AXE Runners. You can search on Coinmarketcap AXE. If you new to include crypto and working on Airdrop. You can working as a community moderator any crypto project. But be careful, many crypto projects now scam. You can need to verify this project and job here. Then you will earn more money. After that, you will get happy life. Thank you to reading my opinion. 

Everyone who is struggling in this crypto market will definitely got a big reward. I often advice myself and others too that we should work hard to get enough from this market.

I am included in crypto world in 2016.I have heared many advantages of bitcoin from my friends.He explained bitcoin for.Then u started learn more about crypto

I bought some bitcoin in 2009, i hold few times and sold that bitcoin. After selling of my bitcoin the price was gone very high. So overall i have ten years experience in crypto world.

I am in crypto from almost there years i have gained lot of experience and learned crypto and not i have good hands on Crypto trading and i am earning good thanks for sharing your views

22 hours ago, Giasuddin said:

I work in crypto few months ago.At present I know about crypto.It can easiest way to earn money.Student should work on it.

Many student are using Cryptocurrency, that has been their source of income infact their primary source of income

On 11/13/2019 at 8:43 PM, Pritom Mondal said:

I joined crypto World about 3 to 4 years ago. But sometimes I just wasn't with it. However for the last few months I have been with the crypto world.

I also join the crypto market 2 year ago and on that time i don,t know about this market and i jut invest some money in it and after some time i got good profit and then i invest more money in this market and now i am waiting for the market bull because i invest good money in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have always wanted to work online to earn extra money thanks to a dear friend of mine who introduce me to cryto world and market it's really inspiring

On 11/13/2019 at 9:25 PM, T.H Nayeem said:

Welcome abroad to this forum, and enjoy your time in here. Not all people joined in the crypto world from a long, long time ago because many people are joined in the crypto world in 2017-2018 because they heard about crypto when the crypto itself boom in that year. Many people think that they can make big money from crypto in the short term, but they don't know that we need to learn many things.

And now, related to the projects that release in every day, we need to be careful to choose the right coin because that is the most important thing that we should know to make a profit.

Welcome to the forum colleagues you can find your knowledge of cryptocurrency. And you can read the rules here to avoid sharing some of the information that is right or wrong. General Chat Chat LoungWhich will give you a better understanding of the triptocracy asset

I just came here to the world of cryptos for about 2 years ago. There were good and bad things that happened while I am here. A lot of frustrations at the beginning, but it was turning into joy after more whiles. I learned some important concepts that I am still using until now specially in trading.

nMvFbuZ.png