Buying Gold With Bitcoin - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
on1k3n

Buying Gold With Bitcoin

I am newbie in this site. I don't know everything about this business. but i need to knew about many thinks.your post and information is very helpful for me.recently someone post he buy a car with Britain. I also thinking about that. I am trying to work hard for Bitcoin. thank you so much for your post. 

As an investment you will only work for BTC or gold. If this is not a scam (I'd love to buy physical gold with Fiat in my country so that a cryptocurrency (BTC) store can find a door for Fiat value directly)

This is great that you could buy gold using bitcoin. There must a service that offers such thing as buy gold with bitcoin. Both are a different type of investment, but the purposes is the same, which is making profits.

Yes I agree with you. I think you can buy USD with Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin price is very high at this time

you need to buy bitcoin for fiat and store bitcoin - just like this is digital gold and will bring more profit in the future than standard gold. and if you have gold, then sell it and buy bitcoin!

4 hours ago, Shajahan said:

I think that would be a good decision.  Because Bitcoin is much more profitable at present.  That's why you can buy more gold with Bitcoin.

It will be a good decision if it is possible, but I don't think it is possible now.

I never buy gold with bitcoin.  Maximum time gold price is standing in a stable position. Gold is not comparable with bit coin. Because bitcoin will overtake gold in volume and price.      

On 11/13/2019 at 9:51 AM, on1k3n said:

Recently, I came across something on the internet about buying gold with Bitcoin. This seems like this would be good because it's  a double investment. You can invest in bitcoin, and you have gold as a backup. What do you think about this? Would this be a smart investment why or why not? Have you ever bought gold with cryptocurrency? 

We could not say it is double investment because if we buy gold then our btc would be converted into gold and we would have only gold not both. So our earning would comes from only gold. Here we could use btc as currency to buy gold but nothing else.

I am working with bitcoin, in addition to taking profits to pay for living expenses, I have saved and bought gold to store. This is a form of saving my money.

Is there any market where we can buy gold with Bitcoin? If yes then I would like to buy gold with BTC. Actually BTC and gold both had lots of value if we can buy with BTC then it will be double investment.

Gold and Bitcoin is one of the highest value that you can have in a lifetime. If the user have a good amount of this two maybe he or she can be classified for me as a rich individual. But the question for me is the using of gold is a hassle for the user?

Many exchanges or sites that are scam sites game us to double investment but if any real site then it not gave us much high profit very low on daily and monthly basis. 

On 11/13/2019 at 9:21 AM, on1k3n said:

Recently, I came across something on the internet about buying gold with Bitcoin. This seems like this would be good because it's  a double investment. You can invest in bitcoin, and you have gold as a backup. What do you think about this? Would this be a smart investment why or why not? Have you ever bought gold with cryptocurrency? 

No i have never bought anything with bitcoins. But buying a precious asset with a precious digital asset is a great and amazing thing. It will be really a double investment and would have definitely double profits too.

On 11/13/2019 at 11:21 AM, on1k3n said:

It could be a good way. However, it is currently difficult to use cryptocurrencies to buy gold. So maybe it needs to be exchanged for fiat money first

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

You can use gold to safeguard your earnings but gold doesnot have much volatility like crypto currency so it would only be good for securing funds not ti earn profit or enjoy trading.

468x60-3.png

In my opinion, this is a very good topic he has unveiled in front of us. I should thank you or all of you for thinking that he has been thinking about the injury in the context of the present and the futureIt will be good for the present and for the future

I think Bitcoin reserve is better then Gold. Bitcoin worth is more moving able any time Bitcoin price is touching million dollar this is so much possible so Bitcoin reserve is better then gold.

I have nothing much to say as I have not done it before but it sounds great and interesting.. Hoping to give it a try in future.

I don't know where to that buying gold with using bitcoin, but I've heard it a lot before. And I do agree that it's like a double investment. Like, you have gold and you're also a cryptocurrency owner. So, what else do you want? Buying property using crypto now? Well, we'll see.

Exactly this is a great opportunity and also very profitable if users can buy gold through bitcoin it will be considered as double investments and will also give high profiys to the investors as the price of bitcoin fluctuates quickly but its not same in the case of gold.

Of course, you can exchange bitcoins for gold, but why? from November 13 to January 4, the price of the precious metal rose from $ 1,196 to $ 1,300. This is a lot. But Bitcoin almost doubled its price during this time! The main advantage of the first cryptocurrency is the limited issue of 21 million BTC. Gold has large reserves. Bitcoin is better.

It’s possible to use bitcoins to purchase gold. This precious metal will come in handy to spread your investment portfolio and cushion you from inflation in times of political uncertainty.

I am wondering how can you double investment when you are buying gold using bitcoin? you will not get profit if the gold price will go down, so you better think of that, it the same with other pair.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd