What's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny ? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

What's your country stand on bitcoin & cryptocurreny ?

My country of origin, doesn't really stand on Crypto or against it. They are basically neutral, more of a sense like they don't know of it. Since it's not every country which is rich in terms of technology. But as a citizen there, I've known how the Crypto world can shape out economy infrastructure and more

I am from UK. And here in my country the uses of cryptocurrencies are quite in a large scale. A lot of people love to use cryptocurrencies for their purchasing. A lot of companies also investing in crypto related stuffs. So soon the country will fully depend on cryptocurrencies i guess. I think the uses of cryptocurrencies should be available all over the world. 

There is a restriction for many things but I know that soon that will change because the pandemic has given one more vote in favor to cryptocurrencies where the president indicated that tangible money is dangerous at the moment so I recommend making only bank transfers from what I see cryptocurrencies taking this place for now and changing the laws in the world regarding cryptocurrencies.

I think my country will be stand on bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Because cryptocurrency is the best for earning.  A lot of people use the bitcoin and cryptocurrency for trading and make a big profit. I think this is profitable for our country.

My friend I want to tell you that about my country stand on the between and on the cryptocurrency my currency is accepted the Bitcoin and they are starting the trade in the country and also crypto market

In fact, my friend, I and my friends have been working with these cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin for several years and we have not until this moment faced any problems by the government, so until this moment there are no questions.

• +3 1

No stance. Most countries are waiting and waiting and taking no action. My fear is that any action that will be taken it will be against us no matter where we live. It is always taxation, taking a cut from the profits that we made with our sweat, pain and wasting hours in front of a screen risking our funds, and the government just sits back and takes a cut from this. While our free-time is about making some more money and others are just relaxing in their couch, it is us that will have to pay those that are relaxing. So any action taken it has to be seen as increased taxation. I am glad while there is no action, as then I will have to hide all my actions online and use perhaps P2P exchanges as first of all I am not making millions to be taxed from this and secondly this is money coming with high risk, the risk is my own and nobody else will be there to support me when things go wrong. The government won't tax someone else to pay me if I lose my trades.

On 3/18/2021 at 2:46 PM, Ronysmith said:

In my country, there is no information yet about dealing in cryptocurrencies, so I cannot say anything, but there are people who deal with it in my country and have not faced any violations yet.

And it is better stay that way, because the first thing your country would do when there is much attention is to ban it first, that was always the first approach for every country.

I live in India and it is dismal to say the least. The government is so against crypto, that they are not even interested in discussing about it, or consider it as a future investment thing, If bitcoin does go to 1mn$, think how all the people of india would have lost. unbelievable. 

Hello. I will sayy that my country has two stands regarding cryptocurrecy, 1. Is that they are watchful of what ever type of activity is been carried out using cryptocurrecy, so that is regulated, and the 2. The second stand is they it is a legal tender for transaction, as the government encouraged it use especially now to reduce the impact of the Corona virus transmission.

Reportedly, my country is still unclear. but I don't think there's anything against it here. it's just that there hasn't been an official currency exchange place yet. if only the government provided an ATM for cryptorency here. 

In my country, cryptocurrency is regulated and every transaction in cryptocurrency will be taxed via an exchange when the exchange transfers funds to my bank account. The use of cryptocurrency here is not prohibited as long as it is used for trading or investment. However, cryptocurrency cannot be used to buy an item because regulations prohibit the use of cryptocurrencies such as local fiat, even though cryptocurrency in my country is very well known.

I belong to France and I think that in my country cripto currency or this site is really in familiar with every person ,I think so that my country is well familiar with this site and and more people are indulging in this.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In fact, in my country, the regime is still far from this area, it does not prevent it or support it, but most people and the government do not believe in it and do not support it

• +3 1

The country where I live, cryptocurrencies are promoted and it is legal, we could even say that mining is popular, you just need to be registered to be able to do it legally, this Country is among the first in use and exchange of cryptos, I like it because there are no restrictions to be able to operate with them.

• +2 1

Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are currently prohibited in the country where I live for unknown reasons

But I think the reason for the ban is illegal trade

• +1 1

Greetings my friend , am from middle East , we here heard a lot about BTC and others crypto currencies , but yet it's not so legit to deal with BTC and also its not banned and that's a good thing , I think in the close feature the doors will open to deal with BTC legally without any problem 

Welcome, my friend, a good topic, my country because now it has not announced anything about cryptocurrencies. Most countries, including my country, are considered decentralized cryptocurrencies. I hope countries will officially recognize them.

In my country, i didn't know if this cryptocurrency is legal or not but many peiple are using this crypto in payments and in any platforms like gambling and trading, we have an app that you can store your coins that is named coins, you can stored limited currencies and this is bitcoin

Here in my country bitcoin is not illegal but it is not really popular because many people think that bitcoin is a scam or maybe they think it's a scam because they don't know how it works. But this generation people in bitcoin increased here and i think people slowly adopt it.

• +3 1

Here in my country if they accept cryptocurrencies, they are totally legal, I even think they are going to put taxes on people who are doing this type of finance, I really like cryptocurrencies, because you can buy whatever you want, and you can do business with them.

• +3 1

Unfortunately in my country this development has not yet reached it, and very few are aware of the issue of cryptocurrencies and the Bitcoin currency, but I hope in the near time that work on this topic will be officially completed.

I live in India and it is dismal to say the least. The government is so against crypto, that they are not even interested in discussing about it, or consider it as a future investment thing, If bitcoin does go to 1mn$, think how all the people of india would have lost. unbelievable. 

• +2 1

In my country, a very small percentage are the ones who know cryptocurrencies and use them, but we cannot buy anything from them, so we must change them into paper currency in order to benefit from them.

• +2 1

Actually, Here in my country bitcoin is not illegal. But it is not really popular because many people think that bitcoin is a scam or maybe they think it's a scam because they don't know how it works. So we use it secretly otherwise if governments know then they will punish us.Maybe it will need more time before my government will approve bitcoin, but I am sure the government will do that .

• +2 1