KYC-Know Your Customer - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Joker

KYC-Know Your Customer

On 11/11/2019 at 3:39 PM, Joker said:

I am always wary of KYC. Recently, many exchanges and sites require it to pass. Do you think it is necessary to be afraid to provide documents and if so what problems may be with this ? If who rebuffed with than the unpleasant or with somehow any fraud associated with transfer passport data for (KYC) share with us. Thank you in advance.

KYC is actually not dangerous, because the data is only used as income to prove the number of visitors on the platform. but after the development of many platforms that abuse the existence of KYC because they sell personal data provided to the platform earlier. so it would be nice if you contact the admin of the platform in question.

I think you always have to be aware of the risk you are taking and not send your documents unless it is extremely necessary, and with airdrops only if the reward is worth it

Yes we can take it in two ways either we can be afraid of sharing our personal documents with such exchanges because of low faith with it also it can be very much helpful for us by having KYC of our accounts then it will be easy for such exchanges also to recognise our accounts and to protect it from the hackers and scammers.

The truth is that revealing our identity on the Internet is very risky, since it lends itself to many things, personally I do not register on sites that require KYC, for security it is an individual matter to reveal your identification or not.

On 11/11/2019 at 4:39 PM, Joker said:

I am always wary of KYC. Recently, many exchanges and sites require it to pass. Do you think it is necessary to be afraid to provide documents and if so what problems may be with this ? If who rebuffed with than the unpleasant or with somehow any fraud associated with transfer passport data for (KYC) share with us. Thank you in advance.

KYC are totally headaches for investors, traders and bounty hunters but we don't have other choice especially if we have huge amount to trade or to claim then we need to follow their rules. 

But if you have no huge amount to trade then don't do any KYC as it is not worth to submit your private details in exchange of almost nothing. 

May no trouble considering the KYC operation assuming that As I deliver the application to somewhat of a relied on blog enjoy Luno and even Yobit.
We are more vigilant in cases where a powerful untrusted trading website inquires KYC.

I don't like KYC, this process is also something far from cryptocurrencies that have been created to support privacy and anonymity, but when I have to do, I do.

I think there is no problem with such procedures made by exchanges/services website, they want to assure that they are not invaded by bots/multiple accounts, malware attacks...etc 

Brother don't verify your kyc at every site as there are almost all projects and sides demanding kyc for you to verify you. But lots of projects and sites are fake and scammers. So firstly confirm about project or site and then verify your kyc otherwise you will get scammed.

1 hour ago, Tishar Kumar patri said:

I don't like to do kyc in a niche site because I don't want my data to be leaked so I don't prefer to give my data to anyone and also tjere is a lot of scam site so be aware of it it is better to avoid kyc in any site

That is smart and right, if you give KYC to any website you want to earn from their is a risk of giving your info to scammers themselves.

Many exchanges have turn KYC as a compulsory procedure to undergo before any trading of the coin, this has been the main problem of many exchanges and they can't even keep our data safe

I am against the idea of doing KYC to most sites and I do not do it unless I am forced to do so because I am afraid that some of these sites will sell our private information to other sites and this is happening a lot these days.

Caution is good in such transactions. I always strive to create simple transactions and do not require a lot of documents. That is why I do not want KYC because it requires important and confidential information for me.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/2/2020 at 7:13 AM, MAHEEN95 said:

KYC customers are usually those that have problem with cryptocurrency world

Not the kyc customers suffers the problem in the cryptoworld also the userthat participate and give there identity 

Yeah, I also really avoid exchanges that require KYC for their trading platforms. Because there are so many cases of buying and selling customer data.

I think that KYC should not be provided to exchanges, since no one except the exchange owners knows where this data is then sent and how well it is protected. 

On 11/11/2019 at 11:39 AM, Joker said:

If you think that's you tryst that exchange platform which required the KYC verification in order to use it, you can just confirm your documents because that's is the uses of your ID.

6 hours ago, Tawhid03 said:

I am use it in many good forum.Good forum means need kyc.I think it is very important to identify a user.There are many user use multiple account in the same device. So now it is not possible.

But it is also risk for you, your data would be sold away and used in illegal activities, be careful and accent that this is a decentralized world, don't be one of the few who will get caught.

19 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Why would anybody needs to by those data anyway, i need a specific reason.

Have you ever received an email about a product or website sponsor that you didn't subscribe to? maybe something like that.

I believe that it is necessary to provide documents when it is absolutely necessary. there have been cases when after someone sent their passport data, they were found on the Internet in open access.

I do not think that your personal documents can be used by activating KYC because the commander needs to take a picture through your phone in order to confirm that you are the person who uses these documents.

• +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Know your customer is a good Verification purpose for cryptocurrency enthusiasts, this can be done depending on the platforms, not all platforms required you to do verification

We must pay careful attention to what is possible from sending documents to the sites because it is possible for your documents to be used without illegal things and this will expose you to danger so you must be very careful before sending personal documents to any website on the Internet.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/11/2019 at 10:39 AM, Joker said:

It's a regional regulatory issue, some exchanges are located in places that require it, and i think that requiring kycs is going to be the future in most centralized exchanges anyway, so there's no way to fight it. But of course i am afraid to give my id to any third party, i am guessing mine have been sold many times now.

On 1/14/2020 at 5:04 PM, Jarish1230 said:

Every forum should have information about all the customers they have and they should also help the customers in need. This forum does its work accordingly. 

i like you, KYC Identification can be necessary in some loations to prevent fraud, as this is legal and does not preent it with the necessity of keeping buyer data and making it confidntial without exploiting it in other matters.