How to start trading with 1 BTC? What is the first step? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhon Ryan

How to start trading with 1 BTC? What is the first step?

6 hours ago, Gp4real said:

If you have only 1 Bitcoin you need to put some strategy to trade with it,first don't trade with all your Bitcoin you can trade with 50% and leave 50% 

No man thats just planning for lower profits and its also safe playing but if its me I would definitely trade with my whole bitxoin and just atick ro 2-3% movement and sell right away because with more capital you will have more gains. 

• +5 1

Hello brother it is good for you to invest 1 bitcoin for trading.But you need always own recharch to invst in any project.Everyday crypto market increase and it profitable also risky cause if you invest your money to any new project they can scam if they scam you loss your money so i suggest you to invest multiple coin or trusted prioject cause if you loss from a coin and oher coin make you benifit.

• +5 1

If you want to trade you first you must determine which exchanges you choose.  YOBIT is a good, trusted and safe exchanged for doing trade i think . 

• +5 1

As all members posted that for startup of trading do not put all the capital at all in one time keep some for bad times and if u loose then u will have some half portion to reinvest.

• +5 1

If you have 1 BTC you should look the currently bitcoin price. Example it is $7000 and 24 hrs low is $6600 and 24 hrs high is $8000 you have to wait till it pump nearly $8000 again and sell it and wait for it to dump nearly $6000 to buy it

• +5 1

On 12/6/2019 at 2:53 AM, Gp4real said:

If you have only 1 Bitcoin you need to put some strategy to trade with it,first don't trade with all your Bitcoin you can trade with 50% and leave 50% 

well thats just called playing it safe, and you cant make a lot of money this way but if you want real money then all you need is scalp bitcoin volatility to make more money..buy bitcoin at 7110 and sell it at 7250, small profits will accumulate to big profits during the day

• +5 1

You need to start by learning, please don't use your money before know the field. Find a trading group/ you tube channel or forum to get knowledge. Practice use demo account and never use bot/ signal ( trust in you ). Use little money from your fund to test your strategy in real market. Everything need time and process, good luck for you.

• +5 1

There are two ways to deal bitcoin: buy the cryptocurrency itself in the hope of selling it on at a profit, or speculate on its value without ever owning the token. The latter is how CFDs work. 

A CFD enables you to trade a contract based on prices in the underlying market. It is a leveraged product, meaning you can put down a small initial deposit and still gain the exposure of a much larger position. This can magnify your profits, though it can have the same effect on your losses. 

• +5 1

I would advise you to learn it first and then do it. Because trading is not as easy as we think You watch videos on YouTube, you will get a lot of knowledge yoi can strat trading in xrp etherum litcoin doge coin tron xlm If you trade properly then you will generate good profit 

• +5 1

As you mention that you would like to invest 1 btc but before investment it is important and necessary to learn about trading and without sound knowledge of trading it is possibility of loss so i suggest u that u do practice on demo accounts and then do small invest initially and keep trading after u get good command then do more investment and market analysis is very important factor for trading. 

• +5 1

Start trading with 1 BTC is a good option and i suggest you the yobit broker because it is trusted and good exchange and in this exchange you make good money and also you can withdraw you any time and any amount and yobit is so much fast withdraw system.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Day trading is really difficult. I'd advice you to start trading with way lower amount of money. I read a while ago that around 90% of day-traders are losing money and quit after some time. It is better to swing trade and use no leverage. Just watch the market and when you are confident buy.

Day traders have strategies using terms like stop-loss and take profit (i.e. Buy: 0,02 SL at : 0,01, TP at 0,05). They use tools as sequencial, fibs and oscillators. But the difference of day-trading with realone are the timetables. They mostly watch 15-30 minut canddles while zooming out to 4h max.

The real investment funds are watching the daily/weekly and monthly charts in order to make a decision. It is fundamentaly better to go with daily and weekly charts to be profitable.

Edited by BTC Future

There are many things you can do with 1 BTC. It is a huge investment to be honest! You can earn BTC with BTC by investing some of it in Yobit investbox. You can convert half of it to fiat and wait for the price to reach the bottom and start buying bitcoin and holding it to make profit. You can also do arbitrage trading because your capital is high enough to compensate for the fees. Only invest half of your money (0.5 BTC) as your investment in circulation otherwise you will risk losing all your BTC. I suggest you to choose the safest method which is converting 0.5 BTC to fiat and use it to trade bitcoin when there are big price movements.

• +5 1

On 11/11/2019 at 9:29 AM, Jhon Ryan said:

So i have decided i will start trading with 1BTC first. I have read many people suggesting me to day trade and earn some good profit daily.
Let me tell you all, i have no experience in trading and it sound so difficult to me so please answer my questions
so how can i start and where can i start?
where to learn the basics? some good books?
how much profit can i expect daily in the beginning?
How to avoid major loss?
is there any professional traders that allow to follow their trades and they charge some fees for it?
Waiting for your answers   

If you want to start trading through 1 BTC i just say yo that stat the margin trading because margin trading will give you high profit than the simple crypto trading and i do margin trading and i make good money through this. Now this time to buy the BTC market and give the 50% margin profit because now the trend is buy.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 bitcoin is a lot of money for a first time trader, you are bitcoin, I think you usually buy it eth and trx again, the rest or leave it there until 2020 you will have a full x2 chance account, you believe me,
good luck

• +5 1

Start trading 1btc is very risky nor very profitable if you know what is better.here in this forum there is a lot of person that can help you.teach what is the best to do but always be carefull

• +5 1

Yes, there are many ways to learn, but if you have the possibility to pay, I advise you on sites or telegram channels that offer paid recommendations for buying some currencies through analyzes and recommendations that are correct in most cases. Think this way, you will save yourself a lot of time.

I believe that the first step in this not a simple topic, you need to start by choosing a site for trading, namely the exchange on which you will earn.

just leave it and don't leave it x10 and sell it, otherwise you try to make a profit, every 5-10% closing trade is stopped including losses or not taking part, you can earn some money every day
good luck

• +5 1

Open an account on a Bitcoin exchange

Verify your identity

Deposit money to your account

Open your first position on the exchange

• +5 1

buying

So i have been trying to learn as much as I can about bitcoin as i am really interested in it.  I have not bought much yet, just 40 bucks worth.  I am really just trying to pay attention to the prices, learn about all the different exchanges, wallet types and all the different terms  and what they mean before i really dive in.   I noticed right away that different websites will often vary slightly in the price.  Actually, I don't think I have ever seen it be the same.  Anyways I just got to downloading a non browser based wallet for windows (electrum) and when I was picking the fiat currency and where it would get the current BTC price from i was able to see that some of the different prices are way way different.  Like as much as 50 dollars more and for some reason local bitcoins was 1000 dollars above what it should be, I'm guessing that has to be some sort of bug because i did compare the prices in the wallet to the actual sites like coinbase and what not and they DID match.  Either way now for my question, is the price the exchange is giving what i get ?  like let's use coinbase for example, if i buy a bitcoin there and the current price is 7500 is that what i get ? or is there some sort of central price and it might be off a bit ? from the research i did it looks like what it says is what i get but i just want to know for sure !  If that is the case then whats stoping me from just buying it on one platform and then selling it on another one with a higher price because what i was just looking at was showing some pretty crazy price variations!  anyways thank-you in advance from anyone who can send a little learning my way.

• +5 1

30 minutes ago, jore1 said:

Yes, a beginner with numbers less than 1 btc may be too big to start for a new person. About 500 usd is enough for a newbie.

Yes thats true becouse sometime being newbie is so risky becouse of lock if experience and also mistakes are so much to count for sure.500$ as you said is verry good for start

• +5 1

On 11/11/2019 at 6:29 AM, Jhon Ryan said:

So i have decided i will start trading with 1BTC first. I have read many people suggesting me to day trade and earn some good profit daily.
Let me tell you all, i have no experience in trading and it sound so difficult to me so please answer my questions
so how can i start and where can i start?
where to learn the basics? some good books?
how much profit can i expect daily in the beginning?
How to avoid major loss?
is there any professional traders that allow to follow their trades and they charge some fees for it?
Waiting for your answers   

I recommend that your investment varies between several currencies besides Bitcoin, but you need to know that the best digital currencies for investment today may not be so in the foreseeable future, as hundreds of currencies compete at every moment for leadership and success.

• +5 1

THEDARK  Professional hacking service DEEP WEB HACKER

Available Services include:

• University grades Booster

• Credit Score Booster

• Phone Hacking

• Social Media Hacking including:

Whatsapp, Facebook; Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat Hacking

(ALL SOCIAL NETWORK HACKING)

• Email Hacking

• Email extraction from Websites

• iCloud, iOS and mobile devices hack

• Government Records change

• Erase criminal records

• Erase credit card debt

• Bank account Upgrade

• GPS tracker

• Database hacking

• Scammed or Stolen Bitcoin Recovery Service

MANY MORE hacking services (we have to be discreet here)

Talk to me right now through SECURELY ENCRYPTED & CONFIDENTIAL CHAT for any inquiries! 

Email: THEDARKCRACKER at PROTONMAIL dot COM

• +5 1

Hi guy! That is a good capital to start trading and get great profit daily! For that you must use 25 percent of capital to trade! Target profit 1 percent of 1 bitcoin = 0.01 btc = 80 $ per day is very good ! For long term trading and safely. For 1 month = 30 percent = 0.30 BTC!

• +5 1