Making $10 to $15 a day with Micro coin - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Making $10 to $15 a day with Micro coin

On 11/10/2019 at 9:46 PM, Bnance10 said:

About a month ago, I responded to a post from a user who asked how to make money fairly quickly.

Not only I suggested to everyone a proven method, I proved to myself AGAIN that it’s still working!

Not only that, I intentionally did it the hard way so that the method can be emulated by just about anyone.

Micro coin is a Yobit coin.  The InvestBox pays 1% daily.  Right now,  you can buy this coin for about 150 to 160 BTC sat.  So, transfer 0.165 BTC and get you 100k Micro and put them in the “Box”.  And starting 24 hours later, you can sell 1,000 coins that you earn for about $15.  That’s how quickly and easy it is to make money on Yobit Exchange with their investment plans.

I did it the hard way (or should I say the long and incrementally way), I bought Micro gradually, $50, $100, $200, etc. at a time, whenever I had extra money to invest.  The minimum for starting a new InvestBox is only 1,000 Micro, so I kept building it up.

Today, I have around 194,000 Micro.  And I’ve been selling 1,000 coins a day (keeping the rest of the daily extra coins for interest compounding).

The last time I posted, someone wanted me to post screenshots...  I can do that anytime... But I won’t.  It has been a month since I posted that original suggestion, if any of you took that advice and have been making money from Micro, you can share your screenshots if you want.

It’s a proven method, because we have done it.  But will it be a guaranty that it will keep working until the end of time?  No one will know for sure.  I only know if you’re tired of waiting around for any coin to go up in price so you can make money selling it, now you don’t have to with Micro coin.  All we want is for the price to be stable and Yobit will give us 1% daily interest.  That’s good enough for me.

Have fun and best of luck,

B10

The money is really hard to earn. If I earn $ 15 per day, I will probably stay at home and take care of the instructions, thank you for sharing.

• +1 1

I see that when not deciding what to trade, investing is not a bad way, but if you save that money, it will generate more money for you, then you just invest and earn a little.

• -2 1

If microcoin trading is always still continue then it is proved great profit for investors and if it's price still stopping it's proved great loss instead of profit.

• +1 1

The problems is some coin doesn't have good volume and rest of them has no value when withdraw. Investbox also has risk, you must see all aspect because market can't control. Low profit and low risk for investment is in the bank, crypto market is the place people with high skill to manage risk wisely.

Thank you for sharing this, but I think it is the same adventure as before 2017 I invested in liza, you need to pay attention on how to play and get in and out okay.
good luck

Micro coin is a good coin but now all the coins will come down and still all the market is going down regularly but soon all the market will go up but now as you said that 10$ to 15$ in a single day through just the Micro coin we just need trading because just through the trading we make money like this.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i think yobit investbox is good than micro coin. there any one can make a good profit with out doing any thing just need to hold your asset in the investbox.

2 minutes ago, Sagor said:

i think yobit investbox is good than micro coin. there any one can make a good profit with out doing any thing just need to hold your asset in the investbox.

but before joining investbox on yobit you also have to calculate the risk. When the investbox session is finished, it is likely that the coin will dump

Yes i agree with you that you can earn the more dollers if you work for the strategy of micro coins and work as a promoter and then new people invest and earn the crypto currency after become the promoter and more people work full time.

$ 10 - $ 15 earned in a day is perfectly fine, if that is guaranteed then trading this currency is very good, I will learn more and try.

We can make coin easily in the investbox but in some coins we must to use the dice and then they give us the coins because dice is the part of the coins and i don,t like the dice system because it is not good to get the coins.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That's what I'm doing as well, i just started a couple of days ago, I'm also starting out small and gradually increasing.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

3 hours ago, Finnalygist said:

I dont in fact like invest box, since yobit attach the supply and we got a attract its kinda precarious for me if the coin/token got dumped with a big shot who comprise a occupied bag for that coins.

Great but also must i tell you that, nit all coins that dump would rise, some will dump further to the value if 1 satoshi, seen it many times at yobit.

On 11/10/2019 at 3:46 PM, Bnance10 said:

About a month ago, I responded to a post from a user who asked how to make money fairly quickly.

Not only I suggested to everyone a proven method, I proved to myself AGAIN that it’s still working!

Not only that, I intentionally did it the hard way so that the method can be emulated by just about anyone.

Micro coin is a Yobit coin.  The InvestBox pays 1% daily.  Right now,  you can buy this coin for about 150 to 160 BTC sat.  So, transfer 0.165 BTC and get you 100k Micro and put them in the “Box”.  And starting 24 hours later, you can sell 1,000 coins that you earn for about $15.  That’s how quickly and easy it is to make money on Yobit Exchange with their investment plans.

I did it the hard way (or should I say the long and incrementally way), I bought Micro gradually, $50, $100, $200, etc. at a time, whenever I had extra money to invest.  The minimum for starting a new InvestBox is only 1,000 Micro, so I kept building it up.

Today, I have around 194,000 Micro.  And I’ve been selling 1,000 coins a day (keeping the rest of the daily extra coins for interest compounding).

The last time I posted, someone wanted me to post screenshots...  I can do that anytime... But I won’t.  It has been a month since I posted that original suggestion, if any of you took that advice and have been making money from Micro, you can share your screenshots if you want.

It’s a proven method, because we have done it.  But will it be a guaranty that it will keep working until the end of time?  No one will know for sure.  I only know if you’re tired of waiting around for any coin to go up in price so you can make money selling it, now you don’t have to with Micro coin.  All we want is for the price to be stable and Yobit will give us 1% daily interest.  That’s good enough for me.

B10

Wow, thanks for your advice. It sounds great. I'm certainly looking into that. I hope that the minimum investment amount can be a little lower though.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 17.02.2020 at 13:26, senceca said:

B10

If you need smooth and steady speculation you must have a lt of cash, approximately 1000 usd. But for I counsel to dodge the speculation plans that requires you to play dice.

2 hours ago, dshuy20 said:

But actually it is also quite a good investment then if you have a large amount of money to invest then surely it will also bring you a large amount of money.

But you know what they day, even id you have huge amount of money better invest what you can afford to lose, coins dumps over night.

Thanks much for this great info, i didn't know anything about yobit investbox but now i have atleast ideas how it works. I will try it because i have saw many topics talking about yobit investbox.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

So it's far clear that the ones sports are not anything but loses, and the sum of bitcoin you sticks distinct can be a parcel to manipulate. Which manner contributing on a few coins are not commendable the danger.

On 2/12/2020 at 2:12 PM, Mj Mamun Sheikh said:

I don't know which currency anybody knows about this currency, but I know new issue tokens based on blockchain like ETH and Tron but we can earn from Airdrop recently I made $ 50 from Keybase XLM and also made CherexR70 profit......

Keybase XLM! oh, my god, too bad that airdrop ended so abruptly, but I was actually paying those monthly amounts.

I still have that app, interesting by the way the encryption of each message and being able to pay immediately between users is an interesting project.

As for the OP, the more money to invest you have more desire and if you plan your investment well Investbox is a great tool to earn daily or monthly.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

but the coin may dump at any time and your capital may gone 
for me to trade is better than any thing because you can do more than 1% per day if you just learn hoe to trade and with which coin 
also you can get paid signal from telegram to make more than 10% 

3 hours ago, zamapold said:

I even have checked on small scale coins, I do not recognize precisely the way to trade them to choose to take an hobby, it is better threat than other cash these days.

You are quoting incorrectly, you must fix your post, do not put words that I did not say that comment corresponds to another user. Consider leaving that bad practice, to which several users are joining.

Original quote:

1045451384_3badpracticquote.jpg.jpg.jpg.62a0c2a45cd38d26aa23993ce403ec52.jpg

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

It is true that Micro Coins benefit us, when we investbox. We can put our coins there, even the price we see is very high at the moment and it is a good profit for us.

16 hours ago, karolina35 said:

I don't think you are because  no investment give any benefits to you and any one said that there receive many benefit  I think they said to Lawers 

I don't understand why you said Lawyer there, but about investbox, i said YO is not profitable to invest only for those wot small capital.

3 hours ago, rulfstumla said:

But a while these days becoming a member of investbox on yobit you moreover need to be calculate the danger. When the investbox consultation is wrapped up, it's miles in all likelihood that the coin will unload

I have noticed that yobit coins on investbox drops when the investbox is dry. so gotta withdrawal at such times.