Is crypto going to be the new age of charity? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rashel

Is crypto going to be the new age of charity?

You can understand this in different ways. My opinion distribution of cryptocurrency to the masses is necessary for its promotion.

On 11/10/2019 at 2:17 PM, Rashel said:

Many organizations are adopting bitcoin as a method of receiving cryptocurrency. For example. Unicef adopted bitcoin for donations.. So what is the future of charity? Will it be based on bitcoin? 

Yes, I have no doubts about this, cryptocurrencies will be very used for charity acts. I don't know for BTC but it is already started with other cryptocurrency.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Noble cause is such thing that acknowledge everything what may help. I'm not shocked they acknowledge crypto as well, however I question they will move just on crypto. Garments and nourishment will consistently remain popular.

On 11/10/2019 at 9:17 PM, Rashel said:

Many organizations are adopting bitcoin as a method of receiving cryptocurrency. For example. Unicef adopted bitcoin for donations.. So what is the future of charity? Will it be based on bitcoin? 

I think when it terms of giving in charities, it more good if we will convert it in fiat rather than giving in crypto form.

As this doesn't occur I don't perceive any issue with this and I discover it will be an incredible achievement and the interest of all brokers who bargain in cryptographic forms of money. It is real in online. 

It will surely happen and i think in the future the cryptocurrency nwill be possible if and only if companies and organisations started to accept and acknowledge bitcoin and other altcoins as

Blockchain, as you know, effectively reduces operating expenses and accelerates the flow of funds, not to mention transparency .Most charitable foundations receive grants from around the world, and transferring funds between countries is very time-consuming in the universe of traditional philanthropic finance

I think that step there of UNICEF having to use but the Bitcoin method on recieving charity could be as a sign of them wanting to adopt it and make it public to the world of the Crypto existence. Because not all people have known of a Crypto coin

Yes it will be the era of crypto and crypto is really going to be the biggest charity digital currency and it will be the first ever digital currency which will help all the people and lot of people will earn their livelihood through this currency.

Yes exactly the is crypto is going to be the new age of charity. As it As it is one of the best digital currency which is going to rock in the future market. So crypto will be a local currency in future that will be used in all the local transactions.

Most altruistic establishments acknowledge gifts from around the globe, and moving assets between nations is very tedious known to mankind of conventional money. Blockchain, as you probably are aware, fundamentally decreases working costs and quickens the progression of assets, also straightforwardness.

If in future bitcoin is given legal access in every country then it will be very helpful to give charity for needy one. For example if it was possible we can help corona infected people in China. 

Yah it can be possible ..when cryptocurrency will rule the whole world in future and Fiat currency will get vanished then all charity , payment , transactions, etc  will be held digitally. And i think that time is not so far....

Yes it may be in the time thanks for being here and for sharing your love.we always wonder it to be earned

I suppose bitcoin may be used and established by charities, faculties, hospitals and numerous other charitable organizations. It could also be for coverage, perhaps this will come to be a international currency.

It is very likely that some countries will rely on bitcoin In requesting donations because asking for donations via bitcoin is allowed to collect them from people from different parts of the world and not from one country only

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes my friend its going to be the future of next generation as it is increasing day by day and of the European and African countries are investing huge amount on it

quite a lot of agencies incline to be trying to accept penny in as formulation to inheriting bitcoin. as an example. nonsegmental nations international children's brake fund reared coin because koch brothers.. line the way bold for zakat? leave also or not it's in salutation to banknote?

Aha..! its a good step for UNICEF, this would increase the donations spirit of most of the people so there will be no need to move and find the needy you just simply help them by transaction,whole world will accept this act soon.

Considering the fact that transfers are fast, global and almost free, cryptocurrencies can be very useful for all the charities.

Even in countries, where those chartities may not receive funds in fiat currency (eg. human rights charities operating in Iran).

This is something that does not need controversy. If charitable institutions receive cryptocurrency money, then everyone will be able to give alms in the cryptocurrency even though I think this matter is somewhat remote.

Hello everyone, how are you all? I hope you are doing well, how much do you earn in a month by writing the responses here, I haven't earned much yet because I do not write enough numbers every day, and I have had difficult circumstances that sometimes made me not write at all, share your views.

In fact, I saw many charitable societies that rely on Bitcoin to receive donations, and this is good news for the future of cryptography and cryptocurrencies. In addition to donations, encryption will be approved in many areas

Yes crypto is overtaking the Market and reaching more and more audience..it is now spread across the world.

Crypto will be legally approved in all countries in the future..many country already take proper steps to increasing it and also give the opportunity to using it...I think it is the future

On 11/22/2019 at 12:48 AM, Migo said:

Yes why not, bitcoin now is used in many ways even the bad things, the charity is good place if anyone wants to help some poor people 

Bitcoin is good and can be used by good traders in such a way they can earn from it I hope so