Is crypto going to be the new age of charity? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rashel

Is crypto going to be the new age of charity?

On 11/10/2019 at 3:17 PM, Rashel said:

Many organizations are adopting bitcoin as a method of receiving cryptocurrency. For example. Unicef adopted bitcoin for donations.. So what is the future of charity? Will it be based on bitcoin? 

the future is starting right know and when bitcoin reach the 15k and more and stay there it will be the best thing for the future and this year is really important for cryptocorancy..

I think it's not limited to just one charity, but to every one of the donation. By doing this, those who collect the funds will also get a good amount of money for the service.

The problem is that there also are a few organizations that are stealing money from people and with cryptocurrencies that is even easier since transactions are annoynmous.

Welcome with me
A large institution such as UNICEF is in great need of donations, perhaps this type of organization uses encryption to get more donations, in order to provide them as aid to people in need around the world
Greetings to each cipher donor, because this will create confidence for people in cryptography

• Useful or interesting 1

Yess most.of the people are.engaged.with this and they are earning.more so for the.poor people it will be charity program available. So.i am happy.that people.will earn something.

All companies will be using crypto currencies in the near future. It's only a matter of time I think. 

Bitcoin will be used to do even more transactions not just charity, like I deposit bitcoin into my bet account to stake games, I never saw that coming. In the near future, bitcoin will be used for almost everything.

There are many payment processors and I think future of charity will still the same and bitcoin will add only as a alternative payment only 

Crypto is already at the age of charity, what is doing in the life of people do has gone beyond what is called charity since it has the power to change life of thousands of people.

53 minutes ago, corperkd1 said:

Charity is such fixation that receive the whole lot pardon? may help. I'm not astonished they tolerate crypto too, but I have doubts they will pull scarcely on crypto. Clothes and cuisine will for all time delay in demand. 

Crypto will enable charity for worldwide and to make sure the is no corruption, I think there should be a blockchain system to give charity such as clothes and other materials stuffs.

On 11/10/2019 at 6:13 PM, Hashimi said:

Not only big NGOS are adopting bitcoins, there are inspiring more and more companies do so. Also this year Newziland announce to pay there employees in bitcoin is also a positive step towards bitcoin growth.

This an motivating question, that like fiat currency a integer of scammers produce fake commentary and butter them. capacity fake bitcoin or any other fake coin be generated and spread? any one knows about it?

On 11/11/2019 at 2:48 PM, Sumayya said:

It is untraceable and unidentifiable, nit all people giving charity want to be know to the public that is why Bitcoin seems to be a good option for them to pay charity

This is such a good thing charity through crypto currency its easy to way no bank transaction may be after some years all legend use this way for charity 😇

This is a good way to donate bitcoin brokerage and aid associations and foundations to help those in need, and it is an easy and fast way from anywhere in the world.

On 11/10/2019 at 3:00 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

It would be great to use cryptocurrencies
For charity and use in charity
I think that will be popular over time

contributions is such object that say you will the whole lot come again? may help. I'm not astonished they consent crypto too, but I skepticism they will change truthful on crypto. Clothes and chow will for ever and a day sojourn in demand. 

Crypto currency has many users worldwide so charities and other organisations they'll have to use it in the future so that they can get more donations and clients.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Cryptocurrencies become technologies that really benefit the charities if we consider the intermediaries and the interruption with the intermediary fees they charge.

Going forward, Bitcoin will be able to perform all the functions of fiat money including charity. With more organizations encouraging it, Bitcoin donations will increase in popularity in the future.

Charity is one of those things that accepts anything that can help. I'm not surprised they accept crypto, but I doubt they'll just move on to crypto. Clothes and snacks will always be in demand. Thank You. Happy Posting.

I believe so as to is high-quality. Intended for numerous populaces it will be accompanying contented way to make a contribution currency. Except I think if an important person really wants to make a contribution, so them would transform crypto for condition currency, for instance. 

There's no significant difference accepting bitcoin as charity and acknowledging it as a form of payment. It's a very good development for mass adoption of bitcoin and it can then be extended to all ramifications.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

12 hours ago, Rawr_khan said:

There's no doubt that when you need it BITCOIN might be similar to a prevalent foreign money. nonetheless ordinarily is capable of doing what you may really want like a good cause.

Bitcoin is easier to use and it is global money, so i think it is can be used for more charity across borders, but can replace dollar as a global currency.

Well maybe because donating through bitcoin is much faster and even the person is in another country with using crypto they can do and give donations to a certain charity so maybe it is an effective way for a charity to do.

Charity means to give a person what you have enough or what he need Most. Bitcoin is most powerful currency in this world. The price of it its too high. Moreover money is most need thing in this world. So it is great medium of charity.              

On 11/10/2019 at 1:17 PM, Rashel said:

Many organizations are adopting bitcoin as a method of receiving cryptocurrency. For example. Unicef adopted bitcoin for donations.. So what is the future of charity? Will it be based on bitcoin? 

Bitcoin is like any currency, and it can be used for anything that can be used in currency, donations, payments, hotel reservations, airplanes, etc.