Is crypto going to be the new age of charity? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rashel

Is crypto going to be the new age of charity?

Crypto to me seems like a new age of charity, because it can also be use for donation to the less privileged, even come to think on f those that are unemployed and not financially bouyant, all are utilising this great opportunity

The future of charity depends on crypto community. If they decide to use their coins for donations, we will witness more cases of helping poor people through cryptocurrency. There should be a big group in social media in which all crypto owners can share opinions and make decisions about any event. Charity organizations should raise funds. If they accept bitcoin but don't receive it from the community, they have nothing to spend for improving people's lives.

16 minutes ago, minhaju lislam said:

Also this year Newziland announce to pay there employees in bitcoin is also a positive step towards bitcoin growth.

That is impossible, paying in crypto is the worse for the economy of any country.

On 11/10/2019 at 9:17 PM, Rashel said:

Many organizations are adopting bitcoin as a method of receiving cryptocurrency. For example. Unicef adopted bitcoin for donations.. So what is the future of charity? Will it be based on bitcoin? 

Well, I think it is not only the charity accepting as a donation with bitcoin but there are some, foundation accepting virtual currency in different country all over the places now mate. And for sure, they will based it on bitcoin of course.

Free XRP without any investment, and you can instantly withdraw it instantly in just a matter of seconds

Here click the link https://freecrypto.site/112344

Bitcoin we only be the coin for business transactions but for charity to an organisation I think cash will be preferable

It might be, though. I've seen a lot of places like a charity houses or organization now started accepting bitcoin or any cryptocurrency in their options. So, I think and want to believe too that in the future there will be more something like this. Lots of people don't really comfortable using their own card that has their full information, so using bitcoin or any other coin will make them anonymous and might make them stay hidden, if that's what they want.

Yes i thing soo i future many organisations ma adopted the bitcoin as the charity's fund .the future if bitcoins is bright .some of the charity's organisation adopting it.

I am not sure about the new era, but bitcoin is valuable so it can be donated to charity, where they will convert bitcoin into real money to use. very reasonable

On 11/10/2019 at 6:43 PM, Tatiana said:

Charity is such thing that accept everything what may help. I'm not surprised they accept crypto too, but I doubt they will move just on crypto. Clothes and food will always stay in demand. 

Crypto is not such a charity. And this is a full far true. And it can run this.

The main reason is the ease  to send the money through Bitcoin, without many bureaucratic procedures or transfer confirmation times, but the best reason! transaction is recorded publicly.

Day, date, time and amount are recorded and cannot be altered.

You can condirrmar this news in Unicef or CNN.com

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

hi i am totally agree with your opinion the bitcoin is also use for charity because it is a digital currency and safe for donation and other trading so by using this we can donate it at any time to any NGO or any organization worldwide at any place by using our PC

57 minutes ago, Raouf99 said:

Crypto is not such a charity. And this is a full far true. And it can run this.

And what type it is? I've just showed your disagreement with my words, but what are your arguments? I'm ready to hear your position and maybe I will change my mind if it's going to be strong enough. 

It could not be tracked and can not be identified, not all charitable giving. The world has evolved into an electronic payment system. Many organizations will receive donations in the immediate crypto currency.

The bitcoin become popular all over the world. Everybody knows it is the best method of receiving crypto currency. In near future bitcoin will become a common currency and in my opinion the people saying bitcoin a bad thing will convert their point of view very soon.

Cryptocurrencies make a good usecase concerning donations as any observer is able to trace the course of the coins he sent and this can help in order for the money not to be embezzled by a malicious participant in the donation event. 

I think this is a great idea, in my country I haven't done it yet, but I look forward to it soon. That is the popularity and legality of bitcoin.

Many of people feel free to giving the donations for charity through cryptocurrencies, because it is too easy to send crypto's than sending fiat currencies

9 hours ago, Monjil22 said:

I agree with you that many companies are accepting bitcoin as a method of getting cryptocurrency. For example. UNICEF accepts Bitcoin for a donation .. So the future will be much better because Bitcoin cryptocurrency is the best forum

That is good and wonderful so companies or industries will also like to accept bitcoin.

It depends because they might have bitcoin but it's just a support in the charity since they're really into real cash. Having bitcoin as a support is also great because it is beneficial and you don't pay tax for it.

I think it is good if some charity want to receive bitcoin if someone donate because it is more convenient in both part because it is easy and less fee.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Well crypto is already the new age of charity ,Isn't crypto already so big ?? After it got approved by all the government no one can stop crypto or blockchain.

On 2/18/2020 at 2:56 PM, Gogular said:

traders are without hesitation donating their cryptos in compassion organization.So I cogitate it container be supposed that it's the new age of charitable trust through crypto

It's good that some traders donate in some organizations, and it's nice to know that there are organizations who accepts cryptocurrency. Those organizations can just keep on holding the donations so that it's price will grow once the bull run came.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/10/2019 at 7:17 PM, Rashel said:

Many organizations are adopting bitcoin as a method of receiving cryptocurrency. For example. Unicef adopted bitcoin for donations.. So what is the future of charity? Will it be based on bitcoin? 

Not only organizations many sites and shops also adopting it. People's of whole world can make any kind of transaction throgh bitcoin withour extra charge or convert problem. I think bitcoin will be our future global currency.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]