Is crypto going to be the new age of charity? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rashel

Is crypto going to be the new age of charity?

On 11/10/2019 at 6:17 PM, Rashel said:

Many organizations are adopting bitcoin as a method of receiving cryptocurrency. For example. Unicef adopted bitcoin for donations.. So what is the future of charity? Will it be based on bitcoin? 

Yeah it ia already have begun few years ago as dogecoin is generated just for charity purpose. But after that it is being traded very much. It still have not good value but many of big exchanges have listed it. Another organization of USA starts accepting bitcoins for donations.

• +2 2

The crypto currency is the very helping many people to make their life better because of crypto many crypto earning sites are working and also this forum i am very thankful to the admin, moderators and developers of this site which gives all the knowledge and give us bitcoin for posting .

I think not because we need to spread first the importance of this cryptocurrency to be adopted by many people so that we can now use this to many charities, happy posting.

I think not because we need to spread first the importance of this cryptocurrency to be adopted by many people so that we can now use this to many charities, happy posting.

No charity is noble cause and its around for centuries but now as Crypto enters its going to be good for many to adopt this for better of humanity and we have few companies which are going to work for long term and some are going full time with this all as they feel its all about humanity and its crises I am happy now many bigs are involving with this bitcoin for payment method

• +2 2

I think it might happen, maybe not just charity but it might reach other sectors too like for daily use.

• -3 1
  • -1 1

Yes ..we can make charity with crypto and bitcoin.and its a good thing to make some part of our earning separate and help to the needy persons.

• -2 1
  • -1 1

I do not understand anything about your post. I didn't even know what you wanted. It would have been better for me if someone had explained it to me.

charity for UNICEF is not only the way of using bitcoin only.people will use the crypto in each and every sector of exchange,buying,selling things or service.this is the green sign that UNICEF added the coin for donations.

• +1 2

Yes it is, cryptocurrency will be the way in which many people will chose to donate to charity, many people just want to be able to sent what they have to charities of their choice without people knowing.

• +1 2

Is crypto going to be the new age of charity? I think yes is possible and is very good to help other peoples to change their life for better and I think that Bitcoin is the best to use it for charity and donation.

• +1 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 11/10/2019 at 6:51 PM, juos1s said:

I think in the future BITCOIN will be like a common currency. but normally can do anything you want including charity.

Yes in the future we will able to do anything eith the bitcoin.transactions through the machines  or donating the bitcoin to some charitable trust

Bitcoin and other crypto currency are easy to transfer due to whifh they are widely accepted online as a means of payment and for donations and charity. the digital world requires digital currencies.

468x60-3.png

I think that with the passage of days, yes, it may be a way to take donations, which is a good idea if it is taken to do good among people and raise their suffering and social closeness between members of the country. On the other hand, some people may use it for other purposes, hence the dangers of this trade and the ease of obtaining it.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

On 11/10/2019 at 6:43 PM, Tatiana said:

Charity is such thing that accept everything what may help. I'm not surprised they accept crypto too, but I doubt they will move just on crypto. Clothes and food will always stay in demand. 

Yes you are absolutely right charity is something which accept everything the only thing that matters is that it provides help but yes clothes and food are basics.

On 11/25/2019 at 10:45 PM, Ardian1206 said:

It could be bitcoin as a means of charitable innovation because many companies have adopted it, of course many see that opportunity.

It's also true that you say that many companies have adopted bitcoin as a business opportunity to improve the quality of companies by adopting bitcoin, only part of the means of charitable innovation.

On 11/10/2019 at 9:17 PM, Rashel said:

So what is the future of charity?

It might be, especially for international charity organizations. Bitcoin is a more convenient way of sending funds overseas, and with minimal fees. Though if its not international, I don't think it would be that much more useful than conventional transactions.

17 hours ago, Aurwah Shaikh said:

In that way cryptotalk becomes popular day by day I think it also used for charity purpose and it is good for those who get it. It is helpful for those. 

i think when they said charity they meant to the people in need around the world because you could send money from USA to any disaster that happens in asia.or africa

2 minutes ago, Mehran Ali said:

Charity is such thing that accept everything what may help. I'm not surprised they accept crypto too, but I doubt they will move just on crypto. Clothes and food will always stay in demand

Yes i am agree whit you.is not about Bitcoin movent basic on charity is something about anonim that what generous people like in Bitcoin is probably what drives generous people to use Bitcoin. Otherwise future of Bitcoin is good because make it easy for people to trade and send fast too.

On 11/10/2019 at 6:17 PM, Rashel said:

Many organizations are adopting bitcoin as a method of receiving cryptocurrency. For example. Unicef adopted bitcoin for donations.. So what is the future of charity? Will it be based on bitcoin? 

Actually this is the most suitable and faster way to get donations. As where ever the Donner lives, and whatever currencies he/she have, they can easily send donations in crypto currencies format.  

Yes Crypto is overtaking the Market and reaching more and more audience but in the future we will have two way of paying and Earnings either Crypto or fiat currency we can choose ac to our wish in the charity yes Crypto will be used in temple too 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

There is no question around it. Particularly it's far presently being utilize by means of modernizing international locations. More individuals are currently making use of crypto as their daily make use of. So for me, crypto can be genuinely utilize round the sector in executing coins.

On 1/26/2020 at 1:40 AM, Hamxa MALIK said:

Yes crypto is going to high these days people are demanding andthat getting supplied it with high price and thus we are really looking for it Thanks.

If that becomes a reality in prices that will go up so high then I'm sure there will be many people who are looking for it because what is needed is high prices so they expect it, even they demand it and get it at a high price.