Is crypto going to be the new age of charity? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rashel

Is crypto going to be the new age of charity?

Most charitable societies and organizations do not care about the method of obtaining funding because they do not support a specific party, meaning that they do not prefer to receive support in the form of the dollar or any other currency, I think all of these organizations will move in this direction soon

• +3 1

It is untraceable and unidentifiable, nit all people giving charity want to be know to the public that is why Bitcoin seems to be a good option for them to pay charity..

• +2 1

I think its a good stepping stone for bitcoin, because soon not just charities will accept bitcoin but also the world. bitcoin has a lot more to do in this world, bitcoin is just starting to make it's own legacy. soon bitcoin will be accepted. 

Yes Crypto is overtaking the Market and reaching more and more audience but in the future we will have two way of paying and Earnings either Crypto or fiat currency we can choose ac to our wish in the charity yes Crypto will be used in temple too. 

We all know that charity is something and individuals or organization willing to offer for the progress of a certain project or anything valuable, we all know that bitcoin is known globally and many would like to donate some bitcoin to the charity who are not even in the country, all they need is just the address and donate to the charity so easily at just a finger tip.

I see that cryptocurrencies facilitate the donation process because it is not necessary to go to the bank or to go to the association to give them the money. You can only take the address of their wallet and send the currencies easily.

• +3 1

That is possible if useing crypto currency may improve charity that would be great and would be good improving factor for crypto currency 

• +2 1

Yes, I expect that, because cryptocurrencies are spreading widely in the world, and now the world uses cryptocurrencies more than before, so I think that many charitable organizations will use cryptocurrencies, besides that there are many people who do not like their name to appear. They donated money to charities and this thing is one of the advantages of cryptocurrencies

In charity all kinds of things are accepted, clothes, food, supplies, obviously cash will also be accepted, and virtual money, so it seems to me a very good idea that UNICEF has taken this measure, where it accepts bitcoin as part of charity, I hope that more companies will imitate this measure, so that the world is better.

• +1 1

On 11/10/2019 at 3:17 PM, Rashel said:

Many organizations are adopting bitcoin as a method of receiving cryptocurrency. For example. Unicef adopted bitcoin for donations.. So what is the future of charity? Will it be based on bitcoin? 

I really think that cryptocurrencies may be a good place and he can be able to donate, as many people may be able to in other places not receive money, and perhaps encryption can reach it quickly.

Certainly, cryptocurrencies will be an effective way to collect donations, as they will greatly facilitate the transfer of funds, as these currencies are available to all countries of the world, unlike banking services that do not provide their services in some developing countries.

Yes, I agree with you that it is a positive and effective thing that enables everyone to make money in a safe and legitimate way, which is what we need to keep up with the developments that are taking place. All appreciation.

No charity is noble cause and its around for centuries but now as Crypto enters its going to be good for many to adopt this for better of humanity and we have few companies which are going to work for long term and some are going full time with this all as they feel its all about humanity and its crises I am happy now many bigs are involving with this bitcoin for payment method

• +3 1

I believe so as to is high-quality. Intended for numerous populaces it will be accompanying contented way to make a contribution currency. Except I think if an important person really wants to make a contribution, so them would transform crypto for condition currency, for instance. 

• +2 1

I have known that health organizations adopt digital currencies and invest them and recommend that they be circulated between countries and the population, in order to reduce the spread of Corona virus, but these are new ideas that charities adopt cryptocurrencies and may increase their profit by 80%, making them organizations dependent on their economy  And it frees it from the restrictions of investors and becomes able to do the purpose for which it was established .

In fact, the UNICEF dealings with cryptocurrencies is a good and very sophisticated thing that leads to optimism about the success of investing in cryptocurrencies in a large way, it is possible that many charities may contract with Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.

I think that due to the great spread that Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are achieving all over the world, it is possible to see their complete adoption in all areas, including the health field and charities.

• +2 1

No, in my opinion, this method will not be followed until a long time, not everyone is currently able to buy and sell using cryptocurrencies, so it is difficult for charity work to be done with cryptocurrencies.

Edited by aliakel131
  • Useful or interesting 1

I don't think so, as long as we are both gets benefit to it and also crypto is growing because of us. We cannot say that it is a charity for the developers to become richer. Always use crypto in good use and maximize its capacity well. And also follow the rules for netiquette.

Of course, if this currency takes the place of monetary currency, charities will use cryptocurrencies in order to donate to people in need or any other charitable work, as these societies do not stop working, whatever the circumstances.

• +3 1

It should be, on the grounds that such countless individuals are really attempting to get their work here grounded and am planing to begin a cause that can assist us with getting great cash from it the best of all that there is a ton to try and consider with regards to truly characterizing what will be useful for us all.

Its really good to hear that. Crypto currency is becoming popular nowadays. People are showing interest in it. You can transfer crypto from anywhere within a minute. So donation is great option. 

Bitcoin can be a help into charities too and we all know that you can track the transactions and see where the money went and nobody can lie if they withdraw the charity funds and not give them where they belong.

I think it is a very distinct idea, especially since it is a humanitarian work that helps many needy people, but I think that it depends on the country to which this institution belongs, whether it allows the entry of cryptocurrencies into its lands or not, but it is a charitable work and most charities do not belong to a specific country I think accepting a cryptocurrency donation is a sure thing in the future

• +2 1

The crypto currency is the very helping many people to make their life better because of crypto many crypto earning sites are working and also this forum i am very thankful to the admin, moderators and developers of this site which gives all the knowledge and give us bitcoin for posting .

• +2 1