How many years more would Bitcoin still exist? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

How many years more would Bitcoin still exist?

Based on how bitcoin was design it will last forever or for lifetime. No matter what happen in the world whether it worldwar 3 or even major catastrophe for as long as there are still 2 nodes still communicating with each other then bitcoin will continue to exist.

spacer.png

I see Bitcoin growing yearly. I don't see Bitcoin failing. Right from the creation of the world will have experience various innovation. Currency has transformed from different stages. I think we are in the era of digital currency and blockchain. The world is moving fast. Now it is artificial intelligence, iot. Blockchain will take over the world soonest. Bitcoin is not going anyway soon.

Yeah nobody knows till when cryptocurrency will last or cryptocurrency will be used or cryptocurrency will be there in the market ,all depends on markets situations and conditions with its performance or which country most it depends on,if country accepts cryptocurrency ,if cryptocurrency is accepted then it will last very much.

I think bitcoin will stay here for a long time and there is no time its leaving,but its also important we realize that there is going to be one of the biggest fight for it in the coming future because then people will not have any as its still being mined , how ever there is an opition of people buying an alternative to bitcoin and it could be etherium or any other coin but its a good base

Bitcoin was made there in 2009 by an anonymous developer. In mid-January 2018, there were 16.8 million Bitcoins ... It means that now there are only 20 percent or as many as 4.2 million Bitcoins that have been mined. Million Bitcoin is estimated to be used up "mined" in 2140. The economy of Bitcoin is still small compared to other economies. of course, there are other reasons for the drop in the value of Bitcoin. one of them is uncertainty. There is a group of investors who deliberately hoisted the high price of Bitcoin. But I think, (Bitcoin) can still survive here in 100 years. Bitcoin prices are still likely to touch the level of US $ 20,000 until next year. In fact, it is not impossible that the level of US $ 20,000 will be achieved this year. Coupled with the forecast of a default in Argentina because there are government bonds that are due in 2019-2020. There are still five more months of bitcoin opportunities to go up. Requirement, the price must be able to break through several resistance levels at US $ 7,700. At the moment, BTC is trading in the range of $ 3,000, and there is still a possibility to go up. The Price of the New Bitcoin Will Be Stable in 10 Years.

bitcoin is always there without any time limitation in fact the more years bitcoin has improved

I think no one knows this, but i hope it will stay forever because there are a lot of large companies all over the world they've invested in it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think in the future bitcoin will disappear and be replaced with another form of cryptocurrency. I say this because if you compare bitcoin with other altcoins, it does not really hold any advantage over the other coins, in fact, has a few major disadvantages like limited supply, slow transaction time, etc. Bitcoin will be like vintage baseball cards or collectors postage stamp in the future. Valuable but no real practical use.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

On 11/10/2019 at 7:31 PM, juos1s said:

I think it will be a long time before bitcoin expires because it still has a strong development space. Instead of thinking of the end, start making your own bitcoins.

thank you pretty good opinion from us, but I have not thought about it, thank you very much maybe someday

No I don't know about this am is really sorry so tell me what how many years itz gonna last I wish it could forever

no one at that time can say that wither the btc will last long or not but i think that the coming 3 to 5 years are the year at which the btc eill be at the rise. so i don't think that it will going to finish. it will stay forever.

Bitcoin development requires that most countries adopt it. Because some politicians are against it. But it is sometimes used for illegal business.

I think it's very obvious that cryptocurrencys will be the future of the modern payment method 

it will improve to be safer and i hope it unite the economic system in the world

11 hours ago, Basel098 said:

It has been 11 years now, and this in itself is a success, and I expect it to extend ten times over the years. The prospect is very bright.

What a beautiful and miraculous matter, and I hope that it will last ten more years and we will seek beautiful profits from bitcoin and other currencies.

On 11/10/2019 at 3:36 PM, PiroSense said:

Envision the future years, not just only for Bitcoin but for the world as time progress by.

Do you think Bitcoin would be used as far as cyberpunk-themed future generation would go?

Or it would be replaced by another system not yet known?

No one in this world could predict what will happen in the future of cryptocurrency. No one knows that another system would replace it. For me, it will last for a hundred years hopefully because now it is well known digital currency, some of them are very popular that it will continue to the cryptocurrency industry.

Yes, I think that I expect to have a great future for Bitcoin and I expect Bitcoin to have a lot of control in companies. Now there are some companies that accept Bitcoin as a purchase currency like Amazon and I expect it to be a source of purchase for all companies.

it is very difficult to predict how many years bitcoin will be there could be bitcoin coins will live forever

On 11/10/2019 at 1:36 PM, PiroSense said:

Envision the future years, not just only for Bitcoin but for the world as time progress by.

Do you think Bitcoin would be used as far as cyberpunk-themed future generation would go?

Or it would be replaced by another system not yet known?

In 2008 bitcoin was created. That time it's price was around $0.01 USD. After its mass adoption it's price rise up. And in 2017 it price touched almost $20k price. I think it will be our future payment system.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

there won't be a standard for how long. at what time it essential appeared, bitcoin was awfully mean and no one likely it big, but bitcoin became dear every day and lasted at least 10 years. for the outlook moreover the same, we canister not predict, time in attendance are at rest difficulty on the bitcoin market, followed by that's why bitcoin will maintain to exist.

• +2 1

I think bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency will vanish in future  as cryptocurrency is future of digital transaction, it ensures safety of people's money and it can easy implement anywhere.

In my opinion its very difficult to say that bitcoin cant be controlled by the whales ! I think they can do that easily because they have a big amount of BTC !

I think ever. But maybe he is a scam but wherever nobody know about this and of future of bitcoin.I think bitcoin will be future of our exchange system. Because All member is happy.

No one can predict that how many years this world be exist. Bitcoin is  future currency and and no other currency will surpass bitcoin in the future. Because bitcoin is safe and secure from other currencies and from fiat also

I think bitcoin might stay forever because it is a digital means of payment which many people already use and will continue to use for many more years to come.