Kindness generates kindness!! - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Kindness generates kindness!!

One other thing I guess which would help uses who doesn't receive reactions is set to give reactions to those post that are good quality but hasn't received any reaction or ratings from the users. This way the users would be able to earn more especially those users who doesn't receive much positive reactions. It requires little effort and time from the part of the other users.

• +1 1

On 11/8/2019 at 9:04 PM, spyaquino said:

Exactly, I think so too, because I see that in many posts the reaction almost doesn't even exist, and this feature is very encouraging, especially for newbies, but in general too, and look that there are many great posts.

Well it is said that a forum is good because its users are good, you are absolutely right in this friend. Nothing feels better than making an effort to create a post and have it be well received. The validation of a good job well done is the best reward someone can have.

• +1 1

Yes you're right if you want to attract kindness you should also be kind yourself it's just like Good karma if you give good to others it will just come back to you.

• Useful or interesting 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

On 11/9/2019 at 2:42 AM, spyaquino said:

kindness generates kindness !! Do not hesitate to use this feature that is a very important forum instrument, because whether the positive or negative reaction, it somehow feeds more and more the desire of forum members to always write quality and constructive posts

This is very good advice for today. We are need this kindness and to show to other that they are not making this effort for nothing but some are read their posts and their comment and they are like them, or they dislike and this mean that we are need to improve read the rules again and become good forum member.

• +2 1

I am giving reputation only to the members that make good posts and giving dislikes to the spammers. If the spammers want to learn something they should change and become better. They can take a lesson from the posts that get the positive reputation and try to make good posts.

• +2 1

From my part I give all the 50 repuattions every day. I know that many don't care and don't give anything but I am not this person and I am using the forum according to the rules and even with this post I give help to others by telling that the rules say that we earn double talk tokens when we give reputation to other members for their useful posts.

• +3 1

Being kind is one of the first and most important codes of conduct in forums in general. We should find a way to be kind and supportive to create a better ambiance here and to make people feel welcome. When I first joined the forum I felt a little bit disappointed about the lack of it.  As for the lack of reactions to the posts, I think that it happens because people sometimes don't even take time to read others' posts, and reflect about it, and just limit themselves to only reply to the topic. I totally agree that getting a good reaction motivates and encourages people to continue expressing their thoughts.

• +1 1

That is one of the best post kindness makes kindness if we talk about this forum so we should care of all members so that is kindness if we care then we will get care and kindness from them so that the situation of everywhere even you work in every department..

On 11/8/2019 at 7:42 PM, spyaquino said:

Guys, I come here to make a suggestion to my forum friends, because I see that many posts and few reactions in relation to them, so I thought, are the posts not so good not to deserve a reaction from another member? But I guess that's not it, I think a lot of people don't know about this feature of reacting to other fellow forum posts. Guys, I see it as an encouraging resource, giving a reaction to a colleague's post is a way to encourage them to always write quality posts or even give an opinion that is helping others, so as I've learned in my life: kindness generates kindness !! Do not hesitate to use this feature that is a very important forum instrument, because whether the positive or negative reaction, it somehow feeds more and more the desire of forum members to always write quality and constructive posts. So do not hesitate, your opinion or reaction directly impacts the quality of the posts, the reactions are limited in the forum so do not hesitate to use them as this makes it all the more rewarding for those who write and read. Hugs to all.

very good point my friend, I would also add for all dear members not to abuse the system given to us, because as we all know what goes around comes around, so please all of us be kind to each other as we are in this together and together we can achieve much more than all alone out here

Being kind should be part of our daily life, in these forums we must be open to helping others to be part of the solution to the problems that may affect the community the experiences of each one is different we must be kind and avoid that others commit the same mistake

• +1 1

On 11/8/2019 at 7:42 PM, spyaquino said:

Guys, I come here to make a suggestion to my forum friends, because I see that many posts and few reactions in relation to them, so I thought, are the posts not so good not to deserve a reaction from another member? But I guess that's not it, I think a lot of people don't know about this feature of reacting to other fellow forum posts. Guys, I see it as an encouraging resource, giving a reaction to a colleague's post is a way to encourage them to always write quality posts or even give an opinion that is helping others, so as I've learned in my life: kindness generates kindness !! Do not hesitate to use this feature that is a very important forum instrument, because whether the positive or negative reaction, it somehow feeds more and more the desire of forum members to always write quality and constructive posts. So do not hesitate, your opinion or reaction directly impacts the quality of the posts, the reactions are limited in the forum so do not hesitate to use them as this makes it all the more rewarding for those who write and read. Hugs to all.

It seems to me that you have mentioned a very important point in the interaction of the forum, so that it is productive and useful.
Rate the posts we read is very healthy advice and in my point of view, necessary.
Even feedback with a negative point can help to make the comments more accurate and of quality.
I join this idea and from now on, I will rate all the posts that I read or respond to.
Greetings to all ! 

😎 ❤️ 👻

• +1 1

I agree, we must be fair and give value to those who deserve it. Usually I only comment on posts that I think are of good quality and I give a like or reaction, to motivate them to continue creating good content. Be nice doesn't cost anything. 

This is a nice topic, thanks for sharing!

• +1 1

I think that very few people pay attention to that tool and I do not understand why, when you like a publication a lot, they do not lose anything by giving a good reaction, even not only to a publication, but also to a good comment within it, also you help the whole community

• +1 1

I rarely used this tool that's true. But I have to admit this topic made me reconsider this! I will try to pay more attention to giving approval to the posts I like. I just didn't think it was really important to so many people!

• +2 1

In addition to that most newbie will discouraged with given them reaction that not implies attractive and even the experienced ones let should do what can encourage our selves rating positive will give poster to have courage to the forum if some reply with no useful to you is not mean his idea is wrong so as to rating him negative there are many who's have almost as yours  

• +5 1

La verdad es que he visto publicaciones por ahí que no merecen todas las valoraciones que tiene, y una publicación bien hecha, detallada y con mucha información valiosa no da las valoraciones que se merece, en ese aspecto si cabe más. lógico con este tipo de valoraciones

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Thank you for this nice post friend. I also think that kindness is important because it helps us to appreciate the work in the forum and thereby support eachother and increase the reputation of the forum. I hope everyone does this and  grow into better form .

• +1 2
  • +4 1

I normally give beginners sometimes a plus 1 or 2 and it depends whether they had a sufficient information about it or not as they had some interesting information but thats a rare case unfortunately.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes you are right react to other's post and encourage them if anybody make good post and you don't react to his/her post then it's not fair you i react on every useful post if you are getting reputation by commmunity then you also have to promote useful posts

• +1 2
  • +3 1

You are right mate.Whenever you do a post.And someone didn't like your post.So they no need to leave a negative reaction.If they didn't like it.They need to pass on the post.This kind of reaction discourages the user who had posted.So there is no need to leave a negtive reaction on someone else post.I would request to all tje members here.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are right and giving reactions will surely motivate the topic creator and he works even harder in future, if he doesn't get motivated he will eventually stop making topics or doing efforts.

I think people do not react  just because  they are too lazy to do this as they are not geting anything  in return for that, now wuth the new system they are getting miney sk they are reacting too.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, you are right. Members who publish useful topics must be encouraged with a positive evaluation so that they have moral and material support so that they continue to publish useful topics in the forum. You must also evaluate negatively for unhelpful topics so that they do not continue to publish such topics. Positive evaluation can also profit from it. 1 out of Talk coin so you lose nothing.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Always respect other members and thier posts if you like tbier post and think thier post is useful for you then give him a positive like this will encourage him to do some extra effort and provide you a quality content. 

Kindness generate kindness good line because you can support newbie by giving them reputations without being harsh on tbem giving -5 just beacause they write less. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I agree with you bro many of the new person coming to the farum don't know how to use the react feature. But many people know about this feature and as you are saying they hesitate to react so I agree with you if you read a post and the content in the post is very good and you like it so you should give him positive reputation and if the content is not good are irrelevant to the cryptocurrency you should give him negative reputation . Just all guys should use this feature.