Kindness generates kindness!! - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Kindness generates kindness!!

Kindness is very important here to make this forum has a good environment. I encourage also those newbies who does not yet read the rules and regulations. Yes, reputation can help to boost the confidence of others or motivates them. But how those who received bad reputation. Of course, sometimes we can not reflect our self because of that, instead we are blaming others who gave us negative reputation. So, to avoid that. The only thing can help you is to read and follow the rules.

• +2 1

I aggree with you.kindness is most here.we need to offer  kindness.help.guidness.motivation to newbie so that they can do work with reluxe and inspired them to be kind.

Now when you don't know who has given you good or bad reaction there is no such option available for kindness to kindness but generally we should support one and other by reacting to their posts.

• +4 1

1 hour ago, Marten dude said:

Yes you are right but we have to do this in good way if anybody making posts and he us new to this forum and he make little mistake then give him good suggestion but not negative reply but some people make totally useless and short post then don't give them good reactions

Yeah if a new member is good then we should probably help him .We should most importantly tell not to do spamming in this forum .We should check his profile after every week or so and see what he is doing ,if he is doing a good work then we should help him but if he is a spammer then we should report his to the moderators.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

On 11/25/2020 at 8:50 PM, Mubarak Salihu Ahmed said:

Appreciation to others topic simply generates kindness because it shows you have seek knowledge from that publication and it encourages cooperation and support among members.lets keep promoting unity and support one another in the crypto forum 

@Mubarak Salihu Ahmed wow nice reply my friend I think we have to support ourselves and encourage others to do the same and give reputation so that we can both earn. Cryptotalk have created enabling environment for every members to earn so let's endeavor to use it as an advantage for ourselves.

10 hours ago, Flying11Horse said:

Yeah if a new member is good then we should probably help him .We should most importantly tell not to do spamming in this forum .We should check his profile after every week or so and see what he is doing ,if he is doing a good work then we should help him but if he is a spammer then we should report his to the moderators.

@Flying11Horse There are many scammers in this forum nowadays. These people are only here to earn money and they don't care about the forum. But sometimes some new members make mistakes and we think that they are a spammer and we report them. This is bad and we should use your method to make sure if a person is a scammer or not before reporting them

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Bro, I totally agree with you! After all, when a user gets likes, they become happier, and this is really very cool! I think that thanks to this, we can reach a new level, because it motivates us to create high-quality content. And as we know , in order to get likes, we are recommended to write cool posts!

20 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

@Flying11Horse There are many scammers in this forum nowadays. These people are only here to earn money and they don't care about the forum. But sometimes some new members make mistakes and we think that they are a spammer and we report them. This is bad and we should use your method to make sure if a person is a scammer or not before reporting them

Exactly @Dark Shadow there are a lot of spammers now a days .I think this happened because people got the news that this forum is paying again ,so they joined the forum for the purpose of making money .If we keep playing our role of reporting spammers , then their numbers can be reduced .

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

😎

21 hours ago, Flying11Horse said:

Exactly @Dark Shadow there are a lot of spammers now a days .I think this happened because people got the news that this forum is paying again ,so they joined the forum for the purpose of making money .If we keep playing our role of reporting spammers , then their numbers can be reduced .

@Flying11Horse Many people joined this forum when they saw that talk token had been listed and that it had a good price. This attracted a lot of new members and spammers. But we should not be worried because the moderators will take care of all the scammers. We can only help the moderators by reporting the scammers we find .

Edited by Dark Shadow

22 hours ago, Kenan12 said:

@Dark Shadow

but now its value is relatively small, but I expect that the supervisors will deal with the matter effectively soon

@Kenan12 I too believe that Cryptotalk's staff will do something to stabilize the price but the question is when? It has been a long time sine it was announced that the double payment for posts was over. But still that did nothing to help the price. I just hope that they do something about this soon.

Edited by Dark Shadow

This is very good advice that everyone should take seriously on this platform because as we give more and more reputation each day, we receive additional earnings each day too and also additional reputation too.

Kindness is good virtues we  have to show kind to other people and we have to help them in poor condition then they will also help us in our bad condition 

11 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

This attracted a lot of new members and scammers

Please correct yourself ,the word is spammers not scammers .:classic_laugh:.

I think these spammers are the main reason the price of Talk token has gone down to a very small value .The spammers did bad posts and got the Talk tokens and sold them everyday .They didn't think about it's effect on Talk tokens .The moderators are doing a good job.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

😎

8 hours ago, Flying11Horse said:

Please correct yourself ,the word is spammers not scammers .:classic_laugh:.

Oh sorry. Thank you for telling me about my mistake. I will edit that now.

8 hours ago, Flying11Horse said:

I think these spammers are the main reason the price of Talk token has gone down to a very small value .The spammers did bad posts and got the Talk tokens and sold them everyday .They didn't think about it's effect on Talk tokens .The moderators are doing a good job.

I think the same @Flying11Horse. These people only care about themselves and they don't care about the loss of others. They are just gaining the profits that they can and affecting the price of the Talk Token. If only they will realize their mistake then we could all benefit together.

4 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

They are just gaining the profits that they can and affecting the price of the Talk Token. If only they will realize their mistake then we could all benefit together.

@Dark Shadow actually those spammer dont care about talk token value and dont want to know too..  That is why they selling it every day without any thinking..  So that if you notice any spammer now a days in our forum who just busy to done their daily activity then report about them to moderators and keep clean our forum..          

• +3 1

I concur with your assertion mate,I typically offer great response to the accommodating response or statement for me. In my view, a response is given to show how nature of the client's remark here. This discussion will give numerous advantages for the client on the off chance that they can give great commitment here.

42 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

So that if you notice any spammer now a days in our forum who just busy to done their daily activity then report about them to moderators and keep clean our forum..        

@Dorjoy12 I guess you are right. We should report spammers to the moderators because this will:

• Make the job of the moderators easy
  • Keep the forum clean
  • Stabilize the price of talk token

The report option is available for everyone and we should make full use of it because it will not only benefit us but the whole community as well.

I agree with You dear That we must react to the other posts and should give the reputation according to the quality of the Post.And We should do justice while giving reputation as Good reputation points should be given to the deserving posts as It will encourage the creators to post more such quality posts anD negative reputation should be given to the useless or spam posts.We should behave as a responsible member and should do justice with good work while giving reputation.

• +2 1

19 hours ago, Kenan12 said:

@Dorjoy12

I expect that spam owners are never interested in all currencies, they only think about one thing, which is money, it doesn't matter how they get it, so this matter has a negative impact on cryptocurrencies, we have to keep our forum as successful as possible by reporting them.

Do not worry about this matter because forum authorities already started cleaning process for spammer and after catch out all the spammer hopefully talk value will increase like a myth..  Just do your best to work in our forum @Kenan12 without doing spamming..             

Of course your topic is most welcome and helpful it gives most recommended to users to relate to the post wisely in order to encourage user to post more useful contents in the forum.

On 11/9/2019 at 2:22 AM, Migo said:

Yes if we followed that we will be able to do more th our selves, but there is something we should know that is some people can't give you a reaction because they are posting for posting, they don't want to give or to receive help. 

you are right, there are some people who do not care to react to the content because they do not want to waste their time in reacting to others they just spend limited time here in the forum.

• +1 1

The rate feature is a good incentive, so that people get positive feed back related to their post. The problem is that, sometimes its hard to give a real positive feed back to someones post. The post doent make sense, it is written very badly, it is gibberish, etc. I think many people just use the rate feature to earn Talk Tokens, regardless of the quality of the post. I enjoy trying to help others but I´m not just going to rate blindly.

• Useful or interesting 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Every member of this platform should use this feature to encourage those who work hard to create useful content. Be honest while reacting and as this will help the forum to push the rank of that member

Yes we can support one another by reacting posts,i have many friends i also give them suggestion if the post deserve a reaction then it shuold be given to post. It will become like a circle. Kindness is also kindness. 

Good post mate! Reputation is meant to be share to posts in the forum directly as a means for evaluating an information base on it significance, value to you after reading. Either Positive or negative depending on meaningful and useful posts or whether it's useless and spam post

• -1 1
  • +3 1