What's Wrong With BITCOIN? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zhaazure27

What's Wrong With BITCOIN?

On 11/8/2019 at 11:18 PM, Saladdin said:

This is not so unusual for crypto currency. It's nature is to up or down and that's why this called most unexpected market at this present. We should have more patient now

Yes this is the nature that market will go up and down and like this way all the crypto coins are moving so now the all market is down but soon all the crypto market will go up and you will get the high profit from it. Now still market in sell trend but after 10 days market will make a buy trend and it goes to up.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/9/2019 at 1:16 AM, zhaazure27 said:

What happens to Bitcoin Now?
Why is the price decreasing?
The price will again touch the figure og $8k.
What is this?

Nothing happend its normal in market of trading . Nothing to be worry about .it will be up ahain i am sure price not descreasing its only tje way of market to make people can reach.bitcoin / to have it . Bitcoin will be up agajn and thete are many new young millioner ve kind.heart and want to help poor people 

• Useful or interesting 1

10 hours ago, Abanti34 said:

Bitcoin is never wrong, as it may be because of our mistake, the price is much lower.  If we do not have the right exchange, it can be reduced and our crypto users may have a different error as a reason for falling below the current market price.

So it might be our fault as greedy traders to trade almost all of Bitcoin when it reaches the price -+$9,000 firts so that the price drops off so far.

4 hours ago, Adedunmola said:

Don't take btc trend personal. Which ever way it goes, you can always make money. 

What do you mean? Will we get further mpney from Bitcoin? what I'm asking here, what's with Bitcoin right now, why is the price dropping so much.

14 hours ago, Ukoy said:

this is not surprising, since bitcoin has no permanent price. It can be low, it can also be high, so don't worry if the price goes down because it's just normal. Let's just be persistent in raising prices.

I'm just surprised why the price of Bitcoin can be drastically down in less than a month. So I queastioned it, what was wrong with bitcoin, what influence made it drop dramatically like that.

I think nothing wrong with Bitcoin, because basicly the price is based supply and demand. You must know Bitcoin is volatile. There is up to you to hold or not. Because if you only holding it there is still chance the price will going down and your Bitcoin also not increased. If you only want Bitcoin going up forever, that is trap you invest in scam coin. lol.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

It's very easy to know how the price of bitcoin is going to fall steadily for day by day.But there was a time when that was not the case and the price of bitcoin was much higher.

2 hours ago, Sujon33 said:

This is very normal matter.Bitcoin price goes down.This is not happened first time.Always their price rise and down.So don't worry

Yes of course this is very normal for Bitcoin. It's just that I was worried about this because the price of Bitcoin is so dramatically decreasing and very slow to go up.

11 hours ago, wrayaner said:
It is normal that naturally speaking there is no need to panic, since the crypto currency is volatile and the bitcoin price will increase further in the next few days or weeks

Yes, actually this is normal for bitcoin. It's just that I was shocked and panicked, why the price is less than 24 hours can go down to -+$2,000 and the increase is so long that now it still remains at the price -+ $7,000.

It is a normal part of the way up. And bitcoin certainly has to have periods of going up and down. Without it the development would not be full

I think that it's not a new thing in this crypto world! And I also think that the price of Bitcoin is gonna rise again and could reach its peakest level of pricing. So all we gotta do is just to wait for the right time to trade! 

3 hours ago, Binjit said:

Nothing happne to bitcoin its part of pumping and dumping price
dont think always price go up and up. some time seller increas
price go down when buyer increas price go up
some time bad news come from countries bitcoin price go down too
so dont get penic

Basically do not panic even though the price of Bitcoin is much down, this is a cycle that often occurs and experienced by bitcoin, so the words of most people. Instead of panicking, just be surprised that the price of bitcoin dropped to -+$2,000 in less than 24 hours, this is an extraordinary thing that can make people surprised.

Nothing wrong with bitcoin its normal for bitcoin price going to up down , up down depends on supply and demand so bitcoin price will be up and up when its time sooner.

There is always the reason for bitcoin price fall and rise, if you check the history of the gretes dumps and pumps in history you will get the common reasons to go along with.

This is called manipulation. Big whales are playing with little fishes. Crypto market is being handled by whales. Thats why uncertainity created

It has just been a month or two since Bitcoin crashed down  from 8k$ mark. Give it 6-8 months it might go to 10k$ ... Don't worry ,crypto currency prices are temporary. It will go up and go down. But the higher it goes. The lower it decreases.in price. Back in 2002 Bitcoin was just 10$ 

there is no need to afraid from any dip in btc. we will only have to afraid the price dip of alt coin. BTC price dips are actually a new opportunity to purchase more. it will definitely rise to its ATH and above from it.

Just now, Beast said:

Today, there is nothing wrong with bitcoins, no one can predict what happens at a market price, even investors cannot do this. Therefore, we are just waiting for their development.

Check the news, if this is correct, anxiety falls causing a panic of investors.

yes its also game played by whales. The big whales dumped the coin and small investors got afraid and loose temprament and sale their btc at lower price from what they have purchased. Actually there is no need to get panic on decreasing rates. It will surely rise up again. but i dont have confidence in alts that at what time they recover their original position.

1 minute ago, GutsyHeart said:

Nothing is wrong with bitcoin. I think we are creating our own problem when we realize bitcoin price is going down. We should have hope and keep on believing that bitcoin will rise instead of panicking.

Also there is Christmas and new year coming. so most of peoples will enjoy their life and kept out of market. so for the safe end they will convert their btc to usd and after that again they will purchase it at lower price.

the main wrong thing with bitcoin is its very hard to collect bitcoin it takes lots of effort lol and other thing is scams i think we all are tired with those crypto scams i wish scams will totally remove from this crypto world so we can concentrate on crypto without any distraction 👍

Lots of people.and crypto earners as well as investors and miners and traders predicts that bitcoins will cross its all time high this comming 2020.maybe mid year.

On 12/24/2019 at 4:19 AM, Ibnusmanedoz said:

There is nothing wrong with bitcoin. The only thing I see is that government has not yet recognized it.

Yes sir thats right.but for me idont want to recognized this bitcoin by the government becouse i dont want the government will control the price as well as the fee.

9 hours ago, Shahadatbd said:

Keep patience on down price of Bitcoin. Now Bitcoin goes under 8k$ but next year BTC easily touch 10k$ again.

Honestly, Thats not how the market surge in price and it will be halving before the price of BTC market will touch the mentioned price range.

Price was aimed to be definitely decrease because on the time of any event big whales spike it up by spreading that price will rise, when most of the peoples jumped into than they get out of market, which cause price dips. so be wise and do search and keep searching for good technical analyst for understanding what will be the next move of bitcoin or alt coins.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 12/21/2019 at 7:21 PM, Beast said:

Today, there is nothing wrong with bitcoins, no one can predict what happens at a market price, even investors cannot do this. Therefore, we are just waiting for their development.

Check the news, if this is correct, anxiety falls causing a panic of investors.

Many people are still stunned and remembered the price of bitcoin which was once very expensive and then went down very deep. This will definitely continue to carry over when the price changes either up or down. Yet as you say this is a matter of course in trading