What's Wrong With BITCOIN? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zhaazure27

What's Wrong With BITCOIN?

2 hours ago, Sumayya said:

That is normal in some case since the price is not rapidly going down. It just went to make some low and then come back to the $9000 plus it was before

And if one knew those odds could make big profit out of that dump and pump, but like always they are not predictable as they are whales games.

On 11/8/2019 at 2:16 PM, zhaazure27 said:

What happens to Bitcoin Now?
Why is the price decreasing?
The price will again touch the figure og $8k.
What is this?

It's the result of the so-called whales moving the market. It's a normal happening. Price is not going too low, they are enjoying the high price and pretend to pump it much higher.

3 hours ago, Cardo said:

Don't panic bro, it's normal you need to relax and have a patient in that situation, just have a optimistic mind because bitcoin will never dissapoint us and it will rise up soon so if things are not going on your way just relax and have a long patient. 

Alright friend, maybe at this time I'm a little calm reading your statement. And many members of this forum also say don't panic. Stay relaxed seeing its development because Bitcoin never disappoints.

3 hours ago, Unstoppable said:

In my assumption, there is nothing unusual with bitcoin, perhaps this is true when it comes to the fact that bitcoin opportunities are a particularly lousy assessment, but with the rest, bitcoin is quite stable.

And i think the main problem with bitcoin is its price is very volatile and many time when price goes to up then directly next day we see the high dump but i hope its will up very soon.

44 minutes ago, BadCurt777 said:

Nothing bad. This is a cryptocurrency habit. It can go up and down at any time. No market analyzer can say that Bitcoin will rise for this reason or may fall for this reason. But there are currently too many whales that control cryptocurrency

Se, we should just wait for the time right? Or is it time for us to withdraw our Bitcoin into USD or convert it to a smaller cryptocurrency?

2 minutes ago, Zigzag said:

There is nothing wrong with bitcoin. I think we only need to support bitcoin and always buy it when prices are falling. I believe there will be an increase next year on bitcoin.

Yes I also began to think like that. Maybe we just need to be patient and keep believing in Bitcoin. Hopefully next year the price of Bitcoin starts to grow up again.

On 11/8/2019 at 11:16 PM, zhaazure27 said:

What is this?

Nothing wrong with Bitcoin because Bitcoin moving like this regularly and other coins also it is a simple moving of BTC and like this that will come down will also go up so much soon. Crypto is the best market in the world to make money in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

13 hours ago, BadCurt777 said:

Nothing bad. This is a cryptocurrency habit. It can go up and down at any time. No market analyzer can say that Bitcoin will rise for this reason or may fall for this reason. But there are currently too many whales that control cryptocurrency

I think if people really understand that that is Crypto currency price movement they probably would worry less. It is not that we don't want to see his in price but if you have understand the nature of the crypto market over the years then you would know that is normal it will only take some time but it will definitely go back up.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

7 hours ago, Supto said:

It’s the sysco logy of the bitcoin which we need to understand. So it’s time to the price of bitcoin is dropping and as a my opinion it will not go below 7k$. Maybe at the end of 2019 we can see something good and positive about bitcoin.           

So maybe what I should do is cash all my Bitcoins, until the price stabilizes or should I just hold it waiting for good news until the end of this year?

32 minutes ago, Supto said:

Well, It's just my opinion but all depend on you. I think It's better to wait for stabilizes the price of bitcoin.     

I accept your opinion, many people who provide input like you. That's why I'm quite calm now, and hope that good things will happen to Bitcoin.

On 11/11/2019 at 4:39 PM, teminalibug said:

And if one knew those odds could make big profit out of that dump and pump, but like always they are not predictable as they are whales games.

They play in an anonymous ways, no one knows when they are planing to game the system if not we could had been the winners

The decreasing value for me is a normal movement of Bitcoin, that's the reason why crypto currencies are volatile because of that unpredictable value. There's many reasons why bitcoin's value is changing.

Edited by Neneng B
I forgot some words

You know I am also interested in this question, bitcoin is a very unstable currency compared to the same Etherium, but it is still better for using it in trading. Recently, the price of bitcoin was 8800$, but in just an hour the price dropped by 100$ and at the auction I lost about 20$ because of this huge jump.

5 hours ago, Josuagram said:

Actually there was nothing happened, the price of Bitcoin up and down, was the usual thing. Bitcoin ever down at $ 3000 and ever up to $ 20,000. This is uniquely Cryptocurrency.

That's what I fear happened. If until the price of Bitcoin drops dramatically, whereas I have bought it at $9k. Do I have to exchange it again just in case I don't have much to lose? or do I keep listening and waiting for him to rise.

On 11/9/2019 at 3:55 AM, Congli18 said:

in my opinion there is nothing wrong with bitcoin, maybe it's just a matter of present value that bitcoin has a very bad value, but with others bitcoin is very safe.

Maybe Bitcoin is in the receding period yes. See which is increasingly declining and there is rarely upward movement. Will this happen until the end of the year?

The end of the year, the price of bitcoin then falls, then rises - this is basically normal. That's the instability. I think that until the end of the year it will be around 8500-9000 $ 100, and then in the spring it will fall in price

44 minutes ago, derwseking said:

That is fаir chаraсteristic and dо now nоt get freeze. Bitcoin's feе ultimаtely dеvеlоp up аnd dоwn, it's eхchange, all fеature in a cаsh in any еxhibit. Subsequеntly, Bitсоin would pоssibly pаss dоwn again to а unmаrriеd grееnbасk, howеver keep in mind that it will pаss аgаin up neсеssаrily.

Easy going as you say. Seeing the price of Bitcoin is declining and there is no change in this, it makes me wonder if this is a feedback to raise the price of Bitcoin in the future.

I agree with you, some people sometimes panic when they see changes in the price of bitcoin very quickly in a matter of hours. I think this is normal because it's the nature of the price of bitcoin that is violatile.

People got scared when price of Bitcoin goes deep,for long time that we are here in this cryptocurrency community price of Bitcoin changes almost every minute why would panic if from the start we all know that it's natural for cryptocurrencies to rise up or fall down in the market.

There is nothing wrong with bitcoin bro, price is just fluctuating a lot in the recent time and thats absolutely normal because we all know crypto market is very volatile

Just now, Sumayya said:

They play in an anonymous ways, no one knows when they are planing to game the system if not we could had been the winners

Actually we know some of them, their btc addresses at least and the exchanges they are at, and with all these KYCs there is no hiding anymore, but  it is not illegal to manipulate BTC price.

On 11/8/2019 at 6:16 PM, zhaazure27 said:

What is this?

Look, in my experience, the people that actually can get some consistentely correct predictions about BTC movement keep their mouth shut and earn their money... the rest are just doing the market makers bidding... as you know there are many whales controlling a big portion of BTC and these control the price

7 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Actually we know some of them, their btc addresses at least and the exchanges they are at, and with all these KYCs there is no hiding anymore, but  it is not illegal to manipulate BTC price.

You might be know only the BTC address of those exchanges, what of those individuals whales, as we all know BTC doesn't have ranking

Bitcoin really now dabbles, it is not known when it will end, because with each jump down my heart takes) I think if it falls below 5000 thousand dollars, then I just can not stand it, because I invested in it with my last money, I painfully believe in it.