What's Wrong With BITCOIN? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zhaazure27

What's Wrong With BITCOIN?

1 hour ago, Rg123 said:

Well, the price of bitcoin is going to $8000+ which is not good for us, its normal to cryptocurrencies to going low or high the value of it, wait for the better value mates.

Yes. pump and dump is the part of cryptocurrencies ( i am not telling about stable coins). If you see bitcoin ia dumping then think it is a time for your investment.

Bengali?

View this Topic

People who have Knowledge about cryptocurrency market doesn’t think about recent price of Bitcoin.Bobby Lee, who was at the helm of the world’s oldest cryptocurrency exchange BTCC, thinks there are brighter days ahead for bitcoin. Lee cited that in the coming years, bitcoin is likely to reach the elusive million-dollar mark. He offered the outlook while at the Malta AIBC summit even as bitcoin remains somewhat bearish in the near-term.

Bitcoin is in its usual state, maintaining a wide range of price fluctuations. The price of coins cannot grow constantly, because demand is not always growing. Also, a significant number of miners are forced to sell their bitcoins to pay for electricity and the cost of maintaining the equipment necessary for mining.

pxf.jpg

14 hours ago, Malu said:

It is the time for bitcoin to go down, so we can't do anything to rise the price again. May be a good news will do again

I hope Bitcoin will rise again later. Look at the current chart, Bitcoin has begun to rise again. Hopefully will continue like this until early  next year.

Well what do you expect. the price certaimly wont keep increasing forever for all people to profit. it has to go through phases. and thats whats happening now imo

maybe there's nothing wrong with bitcoin, it's just that
bitcoin has declined, that's a natural thing. because not all coin values will increase every time it will decrease so in my opinion there is nothing wrong with bitcoin.

On 11/9/2019 at 1:16 AM, zhaazure27 said:

What happens to Bitcoin Now?
Why is the price decreasing?
The price will again touch the figure og $8k.
What is this?

Do not worry,mate, in the world of trading, prices go up and down are common. I guess, this is just a few people who can influence the price of Bitcoin (FUD), so you don't need to sell all your Bitcoin, hold it until the end of this month, and prices will rise again.

On 11/9/2019 at 2:16 AM, zhaazure27 said:

What is this?

That is what happening in bitcoin don't worry eventually it will became higher again. Bit coin for me is only starting. There's a lot to happen. It is still not used by the majority of the world but it's price is very high. How much more when a lot of people have used bitcoin on their transactions. 

On 11/9/2019 at 1:30 AM, Arzina123 said:

Yeah i'm also worry about bitcoin.Today bitcoin price is down too much than yesterday. 

The price of bitcoin may up and down, it depends on the market price. Not impossible if bitcoin price goes up quickly. Just wait it friend, the price may up as soon as possible.

On 11/8/2019 at 2:16 PM, zhaazure27 said:

What is this?

It is normal, it was only a basic correction, and the price rose again because it was in a key area of balance between buyers and sellers, it must be seen that pattern begins to form bitcoin, there are good chances that it will take this week up.

There is nothing wrong with btc. Its nature is up or down and that is why this is called the most unexpected market at the moment. This can be continued at any time. This is the trend for digital currencies.

There is no reason to worry too much about the price because now it is back up over $9000. I don't know for sure why it dropped yesterday under $9000 but it's good now it's back up

On 11/9/2019 at 2:16 AM, zhaazure27 said:

What is this?

The price is decreasing because many of the market manipulators wants to put the price down so that they can accumulate more bitcoin while others are selling.

I am worry about BTC, too. But it is the nature of crypto, up or down. So we can't expected what is going on 

Nothing happen will bitcoin because we see that Bitcoin movement is fluctuating and it will comes down and up regularly and those peoples whose are trading in it they make good money in it and i am sure that in a single month BTC will touch the 15000$ soon.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

the price of bitcoin is very volatile and you should expect it to sometimes dumped and hoping it will pumped up higher. it is normal to happen there’s no need to panic. 

I think bitcoin is just doing it's normal routine, going up and down it is juts a normal  volatile behaviors of bitcoin, Just buy some, soon it will go up.

10 hours ago, Mr. Jur said:

Just trust bitcoin and always support bitcoin. Share it to your relatives and friends, so bitcoin will improve more.

Until now I also believe and continue to support Bitcoin. I'm just a little hesitant lately with the price of Bitcoin which sometimes makes me panic.

This time, we see the decreasing of bitcoin price is not too fast, but I see the bitcoin price get down slowly. But yes, right now, the price touch $86xxs, and the candle still showing the red candle. So we might have seen another down for the price for this day or tomorrow. But there will not happen if there is a good sign for the trader to buy bitcoin massively, so that will push the price to increase again. We are almost in the middle of this month, but bitcoin prices still not showing good progress to improve. We can hope that the bitcoin price will increase soon.

The fact that Bitcoin recently dipped in value is not scary, because in the near future, I think by the new year, it will again begin to cost under 10-12 thousand dollars

The fact that Bitcoin recently dipped in value is not scary, because in the near future, I think by the new year, it will again begin to cost under 10-12 thousand dollars

1 hour ago, pucukjaya said:

There is nothing wrong with bitcoin, what is wrong is people who use it, it is used for crime or fraud, this is what makes bitcoin prices go down.

I believe you were just kidding right? Hello...like Bitcoin is the invention for crimes and fraud really? Since when did Bitcoin exist? And before that what where the criminals and the fraudstars paid with? 

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

That is normal in some case since the price is not rapidly going down. It just went to make some low and then come back to the $9000 plus it was before

Don't worry it always happening. Like now, bitcoin's value is 8k usd and subsequently dropped drastically from 9k last week. No idea why but I suppose, it is now in bearish state. 

5 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I think bitcoin is just doing it's normal routine, going up and down it is juts a normal  volatile behaviors of bitcoin, Just buy some, soon it will go up.

Yes, pump and dump is a part of cryptocurrencies. If they don't this little movement then where is the different between fiat and crypto. so it is really normal. Don't panic about btc because it knows well how to recover.

Bengali?

View this Topic